The Road to Moolah

All up to you man :pray::fire:

1 Like

Week 1 - Midweek update

I have listened to my custom and EOG 2 stack twice now, 3 mins of each. I will continue to do do this as 3 mins seems to be the perfect amount of input for me.

I have been working on my 2nd Etsy shop idea, made 3 products yesterday, but my 2nd shop account failed trying to add a payment account. So I will try again in a few days.

I feel like everything is going right so far, been feeling very positive about money opportunities and ideas.

biggest result

I have already beaten last weekā€™s sales on my first Etsy shop, and only in 3 days. This stack is working quick quick. I will go into more details on my Sunday update.

2 Likes

1% improvements every day means 100% improvement in 36 days!

Imagine doubling your business every 36 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you brother.

I have been taking onboard your advice and making small improvements e.g. re written a load of descriptions which seems to have improved my rankings.

1 Like

Weekly Update - 18.09 - 24.09

Moolah zp - 3 mins
EOG 2 - 3 mins

Overtime - 12 hours

I got called in last minute to cover a shift for someone. First overtime in a few weeks, a nice little top up to my income.

1st Etsy shop - 60 sales

This week started off hot I was getting over 10 sales a day. Felt like I was unstoppable. Then the views started dropping off towards the end of the week l, which caused all sorts of turmoil inside my brain.

2nd Etsy shop - 0 sales

I am still having troubles opening a 2nd store, it keeps failing on the add payment details. I have started using the account for private use to see if that helps the situation.

At the start of the week I made 4 products for the new store.

Mindset

The start of the week felt brilliant, I was feeling unstoppable, everything seemed to be going right, but towards the end of this week I have been feeling a little low, not helped by my views dropping on my Etsy store.

I know what Iā€™m going through is recon, and itā€™s bearable at the moment, just having thoughts of " is this the right stack, should I be running emperor," but I know I need to stick with this stack for a while.

I also have been feeling quite excited to see the new wealth title that is coming soon. Hopefully after this cycle I might be able to have it in a stack, or maybe run solo, Iā€™m not quite sure yet.

2 Likes

Bruh this is crazy.

18 sales a week when you first postedā€¦. But that was a 100% increase from the week before

So 3 weeks ago you were doing 9 sales a weekā€¦

now youā€™re doing 10 in a day :joy::joy::joy:

Amazing progress man!

Donā€™t worry about the views

2 Likes

Thank you, I needed that!

This recon is a bitch. Got me over here feeling sorry for myself :joy: and i just needed to put it in perspective!

1 Like

@anon31823662 ask @Wileyfox about ecom I think he can guide you in the right direction. I mean check his Etsy success :wink:

2 Likes

Week 2 - Midweek update

Sunday night

Moolah zp - 3 mins
EOG 2 - 3 mins

Tuesday night

Moolah zp - 3 mins
EOG 2 - 3 mins

The last few days my sales have halved, it was starting to get me down, but today I have put things in perspective, this was all started to make Ā£250 in 1 month, which I have completed.

I realise that this is just a game like anything else, I need to not take things so personal, and just carry on iterating and improving and building my marketing knowledge.

This week at work I definitely noticed some differences from running Main title AM. When I talk to people I can notice them genuinely paying close attention to what I say, plus I notice people looking at me a lot more. I think this is a combination of Kings radiance and power talk.

My next update will be my weekly Sunday update with all the figures for the week.

4 Likes

Weekly Update - 25.09 - 01.10

Moolah zp - 3 mins
EOG 2 - 3 mins

Overtime - 21 hours

Thursday evening we had a major issue at work so I stayed behind 3 hours to help out. Also 18 hours this weekend, but it was planned just before I started my new custom. Also have 2 days booked in for 2 weeks time which was planned this week.

Etsy shop - 36 sales

This week has been consistent all week, which I guess is a good baseline, it was disheartening after last weekā€™s record, but I guess thatā€™s how it goes.

I have made a few products for my 1 st store this week, and plan to make more this week.

My new Etsy shop I havenā€™t even thought of this week as have been so busy. Sometime this week I plan to get round to it.

Mindset

This week has been a proper sh*t week. Lots of things went wrong problems at work, problems with my car, but I handled it like an absolute g! Thatā€™s the best thing about this stack, I still get daily problems but I am not feeling anywhere near as emotional as I was before my journey. Even though I did lose my temper a few times this week. Not bad but I was assertive and put people in there place.

In general though, I am happy with where my custom is taking me and especially with the help of EOG, sometimes I think I should have given EOG 1 more time, but it is what it is.

I have a funny feeling this new wealth sub is right around the corner. Do you think itā€™s wise to run a 3 sub stack with a custom or should I stay with my picks?

Midweek Update

Thatā€™s this cycle over with, finished my last loops on Sunday night. I decided to end early because I felt in my mind it was a good time to have a 4-5 day break.

EOG 2 was an experience, it wasnā€™t as life changing as my EOG 1 run, but it was necessary to get to the next level.

This weekā€™s sales have been steady at around 6 sales a day, looks like itā€™s picking up slowly which I like. Also added another product this week, so we will see how that does over the next few weeks.

I have decided to cancel my 2nd Etsy shop idea as looking into it a bit further, it seems saturated and new sellers arenā€™t getting any sales.

I have read the brief introduction to the new neuvo vesper sub around 10 times, and to be honest it is singing to me. I havenā€™t been this excited about a release since I started using subs here. So I think, depending on what the sales page says, Iā€™m definitely going to be giving this a good run.

Next update will be on Sunday

2 Likes

Weekly Update 02.10 - 08.10

No subs this week

overtime - 0 hours

I started feeling tired and grumpy towards the end of last week, so I thought it was a good time to take a week off and recover. No subliminals, no work, just sweet fa.

Etsy shop - 47 sales

Slowly increasing every week. Finished 1 new product at the beginning of the week, but the rest of the week I have not done anything.

Last night I fell asleep early and forgot to put on my 50% discount, and still got 4 sales at full price which is a madness. Next week Iā€™m going to test new pricing at 25% off.

Thoughts and Feelings

I definitely needed this week off, I was definitely getting hit with recon plus I was coming down with a cold. Usually I would power through, but this time I listened to my body.

Neuvo Rich - I am going to give this a solo run when it comes out. Since I have had a break from subliminals for over 1 week, I should be starting from a baseline and any results should be from this new title.

1 Like

when creating these Etsy listings, looking back nowā€¦ What makes the product sell / is there something you learnt about selling on Etsy recently? Also congrats on the sales! Mindblowing results.

1 Like

Thank you @IRON.

My technique is pretty simple really!

1.I find out whatā€™s selling.
2. Then I find new listings that have made sales in that niche. ( under 1 month old)
3. Then I can see if I can improve that listing, better SEO, photos, or better product.
4. Then I put the listing up and see if it sells.

I have over 30 listings and only 4 of those sell consistently, so itā€™s still a numbers game.

2 Likes

alright thank you

1 Like