The Rise of the Sexy Alchemist

The guy who inspired the Sedona Method started off by changing all of his non loving feelings into love. Just by checking within. Could I change this feeling into love? Or Could I let go of wanting to change it? And the feelings would dissolve and eventually he reached a peace that never left. Really amazing stuff. He said like if we could Love those who oppose us they wouldn’t be able to oppose us anymore and if they still tried to hurt us they would only hurt themselves. It’s not human love it’s the real Love. Which I know how hard it can be to even forgive those who I feel have wronged me but if you get a taste of that kind of thing, you’re gonna go for the whole thing and reach that ultimate state of being. He also said opposition is healthy because it forces us to find what works to right ourselves. Paraphrasing but it’s all about growth and outgrowing those reactions I guess and getting back to the pure state where things become more harmonious.

4 Likes

take any feeling that isn’t love and just check by asking Could I change this feeling into love? or if you can see that you’d like it to be different or you want to change it or control it. Just check could i let go of wanting control? Find out what happens. It may take some practice and experimentation but the first time I ever did it it worked like a charm. Get the Sedona Method book if you really want to learn the method. It’s really simple. or you can always check am I this thought or feeling? and if you see that you’re not that thought or feeling it will dissolve.

4 Likes

Awesome! I will give it some time to experience it.
Thanks @ABC333!

1 Like

Honestly, I read those two sentences and the first thing that popped into my head was:
“Boy, would he be peeved if it turns out he was wrong about himself!”

To add to that, the first thing I thought when reading “no threesome for me last night” was:
“They were so tired, I had to wait till morning.”

Always the comedian at the most inappropriate moments, I am. I’ve said it before, I’m the life of the party at a funeral.

Well, you’ll get there. I do feel like asking something. How often did you and the girl argue before you started the program? Is it something new? Or did you always have that dynamic?

1 Like

It’s had man. Being human is the hardest “job” in the world. Especially when we are not living up to the potential we want.

May I ask you a question @anon2351792? What do you think are the real deep reasons that attract you to the bottle?

And in addition to all the things you tried before, are there more effective thinks you might not have considered before to help you stop drinking, that you could think of now? And is there one of them you could try just to see how it works?

I hope you’re okay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im taking the day of subs… I want my mind to rest and process.
I’ll resume listening tomorrow

2 Likes

that fear is the fear of death or the fear of life and living. Could you let go of wanting to die? The sedona method would put it as Could I let go of wanting security? everytime a want (a feeling) comes up you see it as a want and let it go as a wanting approval control or security. So this story comes up that I don’t want to live. does that/this feel like it’s a wanting approval, control, or security? ok so could i let go of wanting security? Would I? When?

7 Likes

So many great changes, it seems you’re blazing the trail for all alchemist :slight_smile:

Are you sharing these results because you plan to move onto ST2? Or will you spend a bit more time in ST1?

2 Likes

Are you sharing these results because you plan to move onto ST2? Or will you spend a bit more time in ST1?

Im planning to stay in ST1 for no less than a month, I want 350 hours of exposure at a 10-11 hours a day average.
Im sharing the results as a way to get a broader picture of my process and connect with it fully. An exercise on awareness. Of course I could do that on pen and paper, but I think sharing it here might be useful for anyone doing Alchemist or considering to do so.

3 Likes

Note to self:

When entering ST2 of Alchemist add Limitless

ST2 (x4)
Limitless (x1)

When entering ST3 of Alchemist add Power Can Corrupt.

ST3 (x4)
PCC (x2)

Not sure yet about ST4, maybe more PCC.

3 Likes

As if that isn’t a ton of good stuff :slight_smile: . Awesome!

5 Likes

This is my favourite version of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA21ao_SGoE

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!! I will listen to it

3 Likes

I added to my diet some supplements.

Daily dosage:

Ginger/Propolis 500mg
Ginseng 500mg
Aloe Vera with Detox Herbs 50ml
Chlorophyll Extract 1ml.

I thought of this blend for three reasons, detox, strenghten of the Immune system and raise of my energy levels.

I heavily cutted down Carbs and Sugar almost to zero. I want to get rid of some fat.

2 Likes

It’s funny, it seems everyone who starts SC subs, after 2-3 months start dieting :smiley:

I remember @Fire said that fitness, health and weight-loss is part of the core script put in all of the products here. So that makes sense.

4 Likes

Well my girlfriend is in the diet with me too, so I guess it makes extra sense.

2 Likes

Maybe she wants to be more sexy for you so you give her more sexual attention and desire :wink:

4 Likes

Must be the Sex Mastery you both listen to, your bodies are preparing for those marathon Tantra sessions. :slight_smile:

A yoga teacher once explained to me the origins of modern yoga in layman’s terms:
"So, once upon a time there were three gurus. They did yoga. At that time, yoga was breathing and meditation, which even today are still considered the most important parts of yoga as a practice.

After sitting in the lotus position meditating for several months, one of them needed to go to the bathroom. As he tried to get up, he realized that his muscles had atrophied and he could barely stand let alone walk.

It was at that point that they concluded that even though meditation is the core of yoga, as long as we are still bound to our physical bodies, the depth and reach of our meditation, as well as the level of our enlightenment, is entirely reliant upon the health and fitness of our physical bodies.

And so they invented the moving yoga known as Asana. So that after you’re done meditating, you can still get up and go to the bathroom."

Sex, both the spiritual and the physical parts, rely on the health and fitness of the body. Just like yoga. :wink:

6 Likes

She wants to please you.

It’s the right time to ask her to fulfill your threesome dreams. :wink:

I mean a man who never fulfills his dreams is never truly happy.

2 Likes

@anon2351792, I read your comment that you will add Power to your playlist in The Alchemist ST3.

Could you share what you expect out of Power that got you interested in using it? And how would it amplify or complement your results so far?

It is good to know your perspectives. You have very unique views on things.

3 Likes