The Rise of the Sexy Alchemist

What’s with you and all the questions today? Had psychology stew for dinner? :slight_smile:

The anonymity, I guess. As long as I knew there was no risk of disease or pregnancy, the idea of drifting between partners, exploring each other’s sexuality, each other’s different ways of expressing oneself, their different experience levels, it just really gets to me. In this case, I would readily share partners of course, it’s part of the experience.

I have always wanted to do a masked ball or something where you get to know each other without knowing who you are, just two strangers. I guess this is an extension of that.

I also love the idea of ecstatic dancing and lock and key parties. It creates a sense of intimacy where people go into it accepting the fact that they don’t know one another and that’s okay even when it gets more intimate than they would normally be. Maybe it’s because it acts like an ice-breaker, making it easier to meet strangers. Maybe it’s just the excitement and novelty/mystery behind it. I don’t know.

2 Likes

Like this? :smile:

1 Like

@AMASH - I must admit that at first, I used to think of detachment as a state of mind without feelings. The actual definition of it though is a “state of being objective”.

Again, I found the actual definition later but what led me on is my preference for a sense of “affectionate detachment” which I reached by removing my sense of being judgemental about people.

Because I found that being too attached and too judgmental where states of minds that wasted my time, flung away my sense of peace and also led to less productivity when I am working on myself.

So I try to reach for a more loving but objective view about people. Am still on the journey though and meditating in silence 20 mins a day helped me a lot in that area. Because since meditation helps you in detaching your thoughts from who you are, it also helps in detaching your thoughts about others from your self too.

3 Likes

Are you describing there the buddhist concept, and type of meditation, called Metta?

1 Like

That’s one way, I suppose…

There’s a yoga studio a city over that hosts them every other month. Usually it gets very intimate because people do end up dancing together in suggestive ways. It’s also forbidden to video tape them, which is why it’s hard to find actual examples.

I haven’t mustered up the courage to go yet. Too much of a self-image problem so far.

Anyways, back to the journal.

PS Did you know that Buddhist monks practicing Loving-Kindness meditation actually get a very distinctive brainwave pattern called the Awakened Mind state?

3 Likes

@AMASH - I didn’t know it was a Buddhist principle. Thanks for “enlightening me” though (pun intended).

Interestingly, I always end up following Buddhist principles without knowing it. Must be because I love Balance which am aware is an important concept in Buddhism. Or at least that’s what I think.

Maybe it’s because when we try out different states of minds, some are more ‘lighter’ than the others. For example, Anger is fine in short bursts but very destructive for it to be a continuous state. And attachment is too worrisome. Jealousy is too troubling. Happiness is too fleeting. Etc. I think that’s how I ended up with “loving detachment”

2 Likes

Did you know that for Tantra to get you to the most profound states of awakeness, the woman you’re having sex with must be enlightened? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s amazing. Because you’ve “discovered” a deep truth. And there is a book about how there are levels of energy associated with emotions, and some are lighter and more fulfilling than others:

2 Likes

@AMASH - oh! I have seen FD’s books being recommended once in a while. High time I checked one out. Maybe will start with this one. Thank you!

2 Likes

@anon2351792 will return from having sex with his girl in the park just to find out we discussed so many things since he left on his journal. I can imagine his shocked face. :joy:

1 Like

I loved your explanation @Lion! When you detach from judgement a whole new world presents itself in front of your eyes.
Its hard work but totally worth it.

2 Likes

Kind of. Although it sounds me too much like this serious condition:

Awesome, I think it’s something every man should learn if he wants to make women happy.

I feel it’s one of your techniques you used to liberate women and get them in touch with their sexuality @anon2351792 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any resources you’d recommend for vaginal de-armouring?

I also heard of penis de-armouring, but I don’t know if one can do it to himself.

1 Like

I think to practice vagina de-armouring properly, you need to invite me and @DarkPhilosopher to one of your hedonistic epicurian Eyes Wide Shut sex parties :smirk:

Thank you, this is explained very clearly. I actually now understand how to do it. You have a gift at explaining, my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man! @AMASH I forgot 1 detail so I edited the post. You can find it at the bottom

2 Likes

I was suddenly reminded of DOing, the Deliberate Orgasm, where you give a woman a hour-long continuous rolling orgasm using clitoral stimulation. It was all the rage in the seduction community at some point. What surprised me was their concept that a woman would be lying perfectly still as the pleasure rolled through her body, instead of thrashing around with the muscle contractions. The most curious thing was that it was done using one specific spot.

I also saw someone getting interviewed by a women about his ability to give women orgasms without touching them. He invited her to sit in meditation opposite him and they sat there for about 10 minutes. Afterwards she described the sensation not so much as an orgasm, but rather as a rush of energy very much like it all throughout her body.

Should this journal be marked NSFW yet? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon2351792 - amen to that. Being judgmental makes you see the world through a prejudiced filter. Being non-judgmental, gives you peace of mind and shows you the truth.

2 Likes

A long time ago I was doing classroom courses with a bunch of IT geeks. The oddball was a smooth-talking tiny guy that usually got his way. When we were going to the end-of-course celebration he sent me a message he couldn’t come because an old ex of his had invited him over and he smelled sex in the air. Next morning I saw a message on my phone: “Yes, I f*cked her! And her sister too!”

Boy, did I envy that guy.

So yeah, that stuff happens when you least expect it. Now go forth and represent! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Tell us about the hot threesome, and the new extra girlfriend you have now :wink:

2 Likes