The Rise of the Sexy Alchemist

Btw, can you see people’s Aura in photos and in videos? Or only the glow in real life?

Good question! I’ll do some experiments and report back.

1 Like

As I read this, the sense I got even before reading the entire dream was the bit about changing wires equated (at least for me) as new neural pathways being built.

As I read the rest, the bit about the gunk being in the plug kinda cemented that metaphor for me, but added the element of changing out old for new. Bad for good.

I may be reading too much into it also, but that’s what came to me.

2 Likes

It’s results like this with your GF that have me wanting to hurry up and add more subs to my inventory :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah I get what you mean! But this results came by exactly the opposite aproach… relaxing and having one thing at the time :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thats a good interpretation, they complement each other pretty well too.
Thanks!

2 Likes

That seems like a great plan @anon2351792. It really is.

What date do you expect to move onto ST2?

2 Likes

Thank you @AMASH! Now that I read it again It does seems like a good plan :sweat_smile:
I plan to do a month per stage, so in 15 more days I’ll be moving to ST2. Unless my intuition tell me otherwise.

2 Likes

There used to be a website that created trailers for movies that didn’t exist. I remember one about James Blond. At some point he’s driving at top speed to the edge of a cliff, reassuring the young lady next to him that this was the car that could fly. And just as they drive off the cliff, he goes: “Or was this the car that could dive?”

I miss that site…

I’ve only met a few sex gurus out there, those with a more spiritual view of sexuality. What I do notice is that they never get jealous. They all have the attitude of allowing the women in their life to share amazing moments with them, but giving them permission to explore if they want. One saw himself as someone who just floats among women, sharing intimate moments with each of them without being in a relationship, just teaching them and helping them to explore their sexuality. Another knew he was so incredible it didn’t matter if he gave her freedom, she would always come back. In his words, “she’s got prime steak at home”.

Although obviously your girlfriend and your brother wouldn’t be the best combination, it seems to me that the mix of Alchemist and Sex Mastery may make you into someone that doesn’t consider a relationship to be a requirement for the expression of sexuality. Plus, not all Tantric practices are about the physical expression of sexuality.

Who knows, maybe the lack of jealousy makes you more “enlightened”?

4 Likes

That’s really deep. @anon2351792, do you think that jealousy is unnatural?

Some people, like in this evolutionary science book, argue that jealousy in love is a human instinct that we are all born with:

Do you think maybe they came to the wrong conclusions and we need to “purify” ourselves of this instinct and other instincts?

1 Like

This is soooo interesting. I really would love to know more: How different were the extremes? I mean, what was different about the relationships you have felt jealousy in, compared to relationships where you felt no jealousy at all? It seems the reason is not within you, maybe some “necessary conditions” for jealousy are at play.

That seems difficult, man. So you realized you were scared of women’s sexuality, helped the women find sexual freedom, then escaped from those relationships.

Could there also be another explanation for this? And is there a specific situation that exemplifies this whole pattern?

It must be difficult man. I salute your choice to work through this and bust your Alchemical nut all over the face of this challenge, with true Sex Mastery! :joy:

3 Likes

@anon2351792 - this is interesting cause when I run Khan, even that reminds me of a couple of old practices I used to do as if to invite me to try them again feeling as if I am really ready for them now

2 Likes

Oh, this is really really important!

Any advice you’d give your younger self about the criteria to look for when choosing a woman, and the red flags to know which women to avoid? I think it’s very very valuable.

Subliminal Club products include such scripting, so that the changes are not “theoretical,” but you have to face a manageable version of your fears and overcome them in reality to come up with better conclusions and beliefs. It happens to everyone on every sub, a small version of their fears will come up and they will win against it.

Could this be The Alchemist helping you overcome a deep seated issue because it could be useful for spiritual purification?

4 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher - I agree with this view. I actually got rid of my sexual jealousy by imagining over and over again, my crushes and/or girl friend(s) with other men in various states of sexual throes.

At first it hurt with envy and jealousy. But over time, it decreased and transformed into a feeling that you just described. After all, who am I to dictate what other people (including women) experience when I don’t want other people to dictate my experiences (sexual or otherwise)?

There are various ways to achieve this sense of detachment, and I just felt like sharing mine

2 Likes

Fantastic and very wise words @Lion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could this be The Alchemist helping you overcome a deep seated issue because it could be useful for spiritual purification?

You bet it is!!
I will reply the rest later, Im going out with the lady

1 Like

@AMASH - thanks bro. Cheers!

2 Likes

Wow, this one is turning into a WhatsApp chat! :slight_smile:

I’m actually somewhere in the middle myself. If a girl is with me, I expect her to be exclusive. But if she feels that I’m not giving her what she needs and that she wants to go off and find something else, she can be honest and we can part as friends. I would let her go on her journey without feeling jealousy or loss. Just don’t share herself between me and somebody else. I may accept her back once, but I won’t make it a habit.

I see it as a bit like lions. If a better lion comes along, I step aside. Helps me strive to remain the top lion.

Maybe it is less enlightened, I’m still on a path myself.

Obviously this is just about sharing her sexually. I won’t keep her from going out socially of course, that would be possessive.

2 Likes

@anon2351792 - LOL. Now that’s an idea @swinger’s club :wink:. On a serious note, that mind exercise was only necessary until I achieved a sense of detachment. After that, it wasn’t needed anymore. I think my meditation also helped.

2 Likes

I’ve often wondered what it would be like to take part in one of those Eyes Wide Shut parties. The idea intrigues me, that sexual liberation…

1 Like

@Lion, that’s a very interesting word choice.

In your opinion, how is detachment different to dissociation and to equanimity? I think your answer will be enlightening.

I know, that movies was awesome, and Nicole Kidman was so sexy there, no wonder Tom Cruise was addicted to her at the time.

And how different would that sexual liberation be compared to the sex you have right now? I know you’re pretty adventurous, so what limits do you have now that you wouldn’t have at such a party?

2 Likes