The Rise of the Sexy Alchemist

Thanks @AMASH!
To my knowledge Im the only one journaling Alchemist, Im gonna keep updating it for anyone interested.

I agree. And The Alchemist is supposed to be the most potent inner work subliminal here.

So the effects must be some powerful stuff!

So today I went out for a walk in 2 different ocassions, and in both I had the same experience.
Everything I looked seemed brighter and shinier, colors were more sharper and more vivid. Even though I live on a big city, I got the feeling of being in a small beach town. I felt so detached from other people, detached from time and from normal reality, time was a concept that just had no meaning. It was like I was living in an alternate reality… in another dimension.

The feeling took me back to the times when I was a teenager experimenting with pot, I used to smoke it and feel like I was in another planet, nothing felt real, I couldnt relate with common people worries, “reality” didnt felt real.

Day 3

Last night I went for my night time meditation, wich consist in Japa Mala Mantra and Pranayama. Usually during the Mantra I experience between 2 to 5 big energy releases from my lower back to my brain, and each can last from 1 up to 5 seconds.
Yesterday -and I believe this to be direct results of ST1- during mantra I experienced about 10 or more energy releases, and each one was stronger and longer than the last one (a lot longer than I used to feel them). When I was experiencing the 6 or 7 one it didnt stop, it went through the peak of intensity and then I stayed at an increased threshold of energy… I began to experiment new energy spikes from these new place.
The thing is that in these days with ST1 my perception of energy is becoming more intense and more clear, and its happening faster.
Yesterday I felt it on my back as intense as if somebody was touching me, and I could clearly feel it coiling up my spine and coming to my brain to both hemispheres right at the center.

Very interesting results!!

Great results and posts @Joa93!

Did you also get those As Above & So Below Superchargers for cultivating energy that can boost The Alchemist? I think your experience using them will be very interesting.

Not yet @AMASH. My plan is to use As Above & So Below later on the process, maybe on ST4.

Day 4
Im still listening for about 10 to 12 hours a day.
Yesterday I was a little pissed off at my girlfriend, I didnt wanna be bothered and wanted to be alone, but she needed help with some stuff, I wasnt talkative and at some point we were having lunch and she started remembering how we met and how special it was, I couldnt understand why she brought that up and I didnt really wanted to listen. After a couple of minutes I got the feeling of it and I became calmer.
Later on she left for work and I headed towards a friends house with a clear plan in my head “To drink like an Irishman”. Even though I tried I couldnt get drunk, my body had different plans… I drinked slowly, and didnt got drunk. I have a really mild hangover now.
I dont know if this has anything to do with ST1 or all the previous Regeneration, but its a pretty hardcore difference, Im supossed to be having a major hangover right now lasting for 2 days :sweat_smile:

Today Im a little pissed off and I didnt wanted to talk with my girlfriend while she woke up. I feel like a kid with a tantrum. Also very tired for all the vivid dreaming Ive been having, its like I was awake all night doing things.
You know what, Im not a little pissed off, Im angry… lets see what happens. Its a mixture of wanting to shout loud or crying… cant decide wheter to do one or the other… maybe both.

I had that too on Khan ST1. I think it’s part of the Breakdown.

What do you think it means for you @Joa93? Or you prefer to wait for the breakthrough moment and the realization so then you know what it was about?

I screamed many times into a pillow, so the neighbours dont call the cops on me, then took a nice shower, the shower is always a good place for having realizations, at least for me.

I realize I was feeling robbed of my liberty of getting shitfaced, yesterday I had to help my Girlfriend instead of having more time to drink more, and last night I couldnt get really drunk.
Then I thought, Im free of a 2 day horrible hangover man, its seems like you wanted to feel shitty, maybe you like feeling shitty.

And that was it, many memories arose into consciousness and it became clear. I did somehow enjoy to feel shitty in my life, not only due to hangovers but in a more general sense.

Fuck it! One thing is to feel bad, and another very different one is to wallow like a pig in the shit.
I just understood how I was creating darkness in my life, and then complained about it. Very powerful stuff this ST1.

@AMASH this definitely sounds like Breakdown in action.

It is a breakdown.

Not like regeneration that heals what is there. It breaks down what is there, purifies it, and puts back a better structure in its place.

I am excited to hear more of your progress!

How long do you plan to run stage 1?

Thanks @AMASH for sharing this video.

The first part “Im not broken, Im growing” was exactly what I needed right now, that idea has been in my life for quite some time, but this time it strucked a different chord. Theres more resonance now, I am in fact growing!
The part about women craving sex and man thinking they have to trick women into it, explains how I felt when I was younger and why Women are so relaxed and sexually inhibited with me, since I started taking care of the fears I had regarding to sex and women many years ago, it makes all the difference.

The plan is to run ST1 for a month, at a rate of 10 to 12 hours a day.
Thanks for the input on the Breakdown and how it works. Its a whole different beast than Regeneration.

Day 5… The Breakthrough Continues

Yesterday I was cranky the whole day and my girlfriend got to be there, I managed to get her mad at first and sad later. Turned out she was afraid of me not loving her anymore because I didnt want to do stuff . The more she was afraid the more she wanted to do stuff with me to capture my interest, The thing is I wanted to be left alone, and the more she wanted to do stuff the more pissed I got at her. Therefore her fear got stronger.

At the end of the day I realized I had to say Im sorry for being cranky and pissed off. She told me that wasnt the reason she was sad and tried to pick up a fight, The first two things she throwed at me I responded poorly, but stopped myself immediately and realized the game, so I kept quiet while she complaint until she stopped.
When I began to explain myself she interrupted and I asked calmly that she let me talk.

To make the story short, she percieved my changes in sexual behavior/energy as signs of me not desiring/loving her as much as before. And I was cranky because I felt pushed to do things I didnt wanted and was afraid to speak out. The cool thing is as soon as I realized this I started talking with her and explaining myself and the procces Im going through and the more I talked the more confident I felt and things got resolved… crankiness disappeared, fear disappeared.

Note to self: Always let your woman know what you are going through, make her a part of your procces. Talk more, involve her.

My sexual energy is shifting strongly with ST1, its like my desire for orgasming (addiction) disappeared and at first it resulted in a lessen interest in sex, that plus the fact I was angry at her, but really at me for being afraid to express my feelings, got me in a state of apathy wich she percieved and interpreted as me not loving her.
Might be and interesting blend of the effects of Sex Mastery in the mix, preparing the ground for something quite amazing.

The feeling now is of openess and quietness, I managed to navigate through the 1st Breakthrough with quite good results and learnings out of it.

Addon to day 5

Even though yesterday I was cranky and pissed off, I still got the feeling when I went out on the streets, that I was in some kind of alternate reality or another dimension, its weird to explain but totally related to ST1.
Somehow things look/feel different, its like a shift in my percetion of “reality” Im not living in the old one but not yet in the new one. Its a transition from one reality tunel (belief system) to the next one. I guess thats why it feels like another dimension and cant grasp its meaning quite yet.
Maybe my conscious mind its trying to understand whats happening unconsciously at the best of his ability. Its a fun ride though.

That’s very interesting! Could you please try to explain it more? Even if it’s confusing, maybe explaining it will clarify it for you and for us, better

Whoever experienced time distorition will get an important part of the picture. Have you ever been in an accident and for a moment your perception of time really slowed down, and you had enough time to react properly? Have you ever been in a small town right after hours of driving fast in a car, and everyone in town had a different rhythm? Everything, everyone seems to move at a lower pace, like the clock is moving slower.
On the other hand theres the experience of being totally absorbed by an experience… Totally focused on the beauty of a landscape… loosing yourself in the eyes of the woman you desire/love… got that feeling, dont you?

Add those 2 together and thats how I feel.

To that feeling add something more… the brain works different in that state of consciousness.
You are not interpreting the meaning of the sensorial input as much as normal and you are simply living the experience in a more clean direct way. The inner critic/interpreter is on a vacation somewhere.
The result is an openess to the world, that is more persistant and deeper than what Ive experience before, the feeling of being in “another dimension” was my attempt to describe how unusual was for me to experience this with such duration and persistance, its like moving to a new way of being in the world, a new way of being in my body.

Awesome! And this just from a few days of beginning The Alchemist!

I am looking forward to read more and more of your progress, and see your results at each stage.

Do you plan to stay consistent until Stage 4 with 1 stage per month?

Thats the plan, 1ST per month, but who really knows whats going to happen. If I feel I should stay more or less on a ST Ill do it.
About SexMasteryX2 I think it will stay in my playlist for a long time, and with lessen exposure over time.

No wonder Saint told me I shouldn’t add Alchemist to my stack yet. Thanks for sharing your Alchemist experience, I trust you don’t mind my interruption.

Sounds like you were in a trance-state, focus internal instead of external. That allows your mind to operate faster, making the world seem slower, and also makes it so that some of the things that seemed important before are no longer important, giving the idea that the world around you is different. It also gets you closer to your energetic self, which is when you get more drawn towards things that are inherently energetically vibrant and alive. Like nature.

You should try gazing sometimes. Let your eyes go completely relaxed, staring into nowhere. At some point your vision gets a bit blurry/hazy as physical constructs fade. This is when your conscious mind starts getting uncomfortable and will try to make you feel like something is wrong. If you persist, you can get to a very peaceful state.

Coincidentally, this is also the state where you can visually perceive energy like auras. Once your third eye gets de-calcified and awake again, it will start to incorporate that extra information into your perception, blending your senses together with its own to create a more complete picture.

I’m not there yet, although I can gaze quite well. Just waiting for my third eye. I do believe candle-gazing has a similar effect.

As for the girlfriend, most women just want to feel needed and loved. If you’re not going for the sex, maybe just hold her sometimes, sharing in the closeness. Or cuddle on the couch while watching TV. I’ve done that during my more “spiritual” phases and the relationship stayed strong (although getting her interested in regular sex again afterwards was a whole new challenge).

On the other hand, if she’s looking for new things to get your attention, you could always “accidentally” leave her near a Victoria’s Secret… :wink:

I trust you don’t mind my interruption

Please do interrupt at your Will

Sounds like you were in a trance-state, focus internal instead of external. That allows your mind to operate faster, making the world seem slower, and also makes it so that some of the things that seemed important before are no longer important, giving the idea that the world around you is different. It also gets you closer to your energetic self, which is when you get more drawn towards things that are inherently energetically vibrant and alive. Like nature.

A Deep open eyes Trance State, thats an accurate description. And at the same time it feels like something more, Im a preety good hypnotic subject and trance states are something I explore very frequently, this feels like something more. It might be the energetic quality of this particular trance state or it might be that its not the trance state per se, but more like the trance (and all the shifts in internal processing) is allowing something else to happen, lets give it more time before any conclusions.

You should try gazing sometimes. Let your eyes go completely relaxed, staring into nowhere. At some point your vision gets a bit blurry/hazy as physical constructs fade. This is when your conscious mind starts getting uncomfortable and will try to make you feel like something is wrong. If you persist, you can get to a very peaceful state.

Thats an excellent suggestion, thanks!! I used to do that many years ago and I kind of forgotten it. This seems like the perfect time to do some gazing.

Coincidentally, this is also the state where you can visually perceive energy like auras. Once your third eye gets de-calcified and awake again, it will start to incorporate that extra information into your perception, blending your senses together with its own to create a more complete picture.
I’m not there yet, although I can gaze quite well. Just waiting for my third eye. I do believe candle-gazing has a similar effect.

That would be a nice bonus to the whole Alchemist ride.

As for the girlfriend, most women just want to feel needed and loved. If you’re not going for the sex, maybe just hold her sometimes, sharing in the closeness. Or cuddle on the couch while watching TV. I’ve done that during my more “spiritual” phases and the relationship stayed strong (although getting her interested in regular sex again afterwards was a whole new challenge).

Thats pure wisdom right there @DarkPhilosopher , she just needed that reassurance at an emotional/physical level, not only words. A nice synchronicity, early this morning I though I havent been touching her that much so I spooned her for a while, and she really loved it, no words needed.

On the other hand, if she’s looking for new things to get your attention, you could always “accidentally” leave her near a Victoria’s Secret… :wink:

Oh boy!! more synchronicities!! that seed has already been planted :rofl::sunglasses: