The Rise of the Sexy Alchemist

No wonder Saint told me I shouldn’t add Alchemist to my stack yet. Thanks for sharing your Alchemist experience, I trust you don’t mind my interruption.

Sounds like you were in a trance-state, focus internal instead of external. That allows your mind to operate faster, making the world seem slower, and also makes it so that some of the things that seemed important before are no longer important, giving the idea that the world around you is different. It also gets you closer to your energetic self, which is when you get more drawn towards things that are inherently energetically vibrant and alive. Like nature.

You should try gazing sometimes. Let your eyes go completely relaxed, staring into nowhere. At some point your vision gets a bit blurry/hazy as physical constructs fade. This is when your conscious mind starts getting uncomfortable and will try to make you feel like something is wrong. If you persist, you can get to a very peaceful state.

Coincidentally, this is also the state where you can visually perceive energy like auras. Once your third eye gets de-calcified and awake again, it will start to incorporate that extra information into your perception, blending your senses together with its own to create a more complete picture.

I’m not there yet, although I can gaze quite well. Just waiting for my third eye. I do believe candle-gazing has a similar effect.

As for the girlfriend, most women just want to feel needed and loved. If you’re not going for the sex, maybe just hold her sometimes, sharing in the closeness. Or cuddle on the couch while watching TV. I’ve done that during my more “spiritual” phases and the relationship stayed strong (although getting her interested in regular sex again afterwards was a whole new challenge).

On the other hand, if she’s looking for new things to get your attention, you could always “accidentally” leave her near a Victoria’s Secret… :wink:

7 Likes

How many loops do you think you’re listening to The Alchemist per day, @anon2351792?

2 Likes

@AMASH The play count since monday is 85 times.
85×45%60=63 hours 45 minutes. That was pretty evenly distributed daily, most of it during night time.
In this fashion:
ST1 (×3)
SMX2 (×1)

4 Likes

Great insights man! It’s as if I’m in your journey right there with you, when I read your reports :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great progress, and funny post :smiley:

1 Like

Happy for you @anon2351792, that seems like fun :smile:

2 Likes

This is reconciliation. Irritability is a clear sign you’re getting polished on the inside. It’s not really caused by “needing alone time”. It’s more that the parts of you that aren’t serving you are being let go, and there is a sense of loss that is a bit threatening and irritating subconsciously.

5 Likes

Thanks @AMASH that makes sense! It means Im in the correct path then.
I guess my dreams had a direct relation with the reconciliation process. :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the journal, Joa93. I want to ask, what method/app/etc., do you use to get a play count? It would be great to be able to track my usage more precisely.

Thank you.

2 Likes

@Malkuth I use foobar2000 in my notebook, and I have it connected to a 2.1 audio system.
Foobar can record Playcount for any track if you add a complement that you can download from their website. Thats the system I use for all my Ultrasonics.
Masked versions I listen to those through headphones from my phone, using Rocket Player App wich records Playcount natively.

Foobar2000: https://www.foobar2000.org/
Playback Statistic Component: https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_playcount
Rocket Player: You can look for that one on the PlayStore if you use an Android device.

2 Likes

@anon2351792, I highly recommend you start with As Above & So Below if you have them in your package.

Even if you don’t need the conscious part of gathering and circulating energy like @DarkPhilosopher described, I am aware that the background subliminal track will supercharge all your abilities to work with energy in any form.

But Superchargers need a lot of repetition for the changes to become consistent. So each time you use them, you improve your abilities to work with energy. It’s a long term change thing that will make all your other Magick work better.

Of course, from @DarkPhilosopher’s description, the conscious part is really cool and epic as well.

2 Likes

Thats a good sugestion @AMASH I was planing to add As Above So Below in ST4, but Im reconsiderind the Schedule, you make good points here.
I will add it as soon as I begin ST2, it makes more sense to begin with As Aboce So Below, side by side with ST2 Refinery.

With massive energetic development and the rapid improvement of your abilities and skills, there is a possibility of imbalance – Refinery is taking this into account and instead will balance your energies perfectly, so that you can go forward with full confidence and unafraid of imbalance.

Thanks for sharing man!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Joa93! I’m slowly checking those out. That sounds like a cool setup you’ve worked out over there. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Niice progress man!

How many loops of The Alchemist did you listen to, so far?

Also, are you doing any active manifestation ritual, or just wishing for things and they happen? :smile:

1 Like

Awesome, enjoy life man, make every day the best day it can be!

I am happy for you :blush:

2 Likes

We all go through difficult times in ST1 of the big subs. It’s difficult, and confusing, but also it happens to everyone. The future will be beautiful because you persisted and persevered.

Stay strong man. And never NEVER EVER give up!

4 Likes

Thanks for the support man!! Giving up is not an option.
I Will Endure!!

3 Likes

Well, your subconscious is telling you a clear message: you have to find another girl, and live with two hot girlfriends for threesomes every day :smirk:

3 Likes

@AMASH Well i dont want to mess with my unconscious desires, so I better get busy, that daily threesome aint gonna happen on its own :joy:

3 Likes

Awesome description of your walk and your natural trance state.

And about the threesome, now that you see Auras, notice the girl with the most glowing Aura, and make her your second girl :wink:

Btw, can you see people’s Aura in photos and in videos? Or only the glow in real life?

2 Likes