The Rebirth Of Ouroboros

also, @Prioritas is gonna be excited to hear that on the WHOOP app, there’s a guided breathwork session specifically for huberman’s physiological sigh, which has the added benefit of tracking your “stress rate” (heart rate plus heart rate variability) and calculating the change to your stress that happens before/after the breathwork.

it’s amazing how i can go from “mildly stressed” to “deeply relaxed” in 3 minutes

1 Like

18 sales in a row, 100% close rate, another beautiful 2-pay, aka half now, half later. That’s that BIG MONEY we love to collect :fire:

3 Likes

I just did huberman’s physiological sigh for 10 minutes, and took my whoop stress from a 1.8/3 to a 0.4/3

For context, when I sleep, my stress reading from whoop is 0.3-0.5

Meaning that I accessed my parasympathetic (rest & digest) system to it’s fullest with under 10 minutes of breathwork… while on a micro dose of adderall and 2 cups of coffee….

This has HUGE implications for health, wellness, everything. To be able to fully activate my relaxation system on demand allows me to workout harder, have coffee without any downsides, sleep better if I do it before bed, change my brain long term to be more calm & relaxed, procrastinate & stress less, be better at sales calls, etc.

Never meditating again bro… breathwork is something else. The feeling I get from it is legendary. I’ve already been doing it before sales calls to get relaxed and that’s been a treat

2 Likes

power can corrupt still working it’s magic, this time, within my organization.

management had an issue with me and wanted me to do something that would impact my revenue and/or time,

normally i would spazz out and be… improper

this time i just very politely wrote up a response saying here’s what i’m willing to do, here’s what i’m not willing to do, thanks for understanding, and they immediately bought into my frame and gave me everything i wanted.

“frame control” is easier to understand on PCC.

5 Likes

btw this morning i listened to…

HOM - 1 min
Sanguine: Elixir - 1 min

and then closed another deal so, we’re solid :fire:

didn’t close a sales call… yet… i have a partner objection from him.

goddang wives!!!

there goes my 18-in-a-row-close streak…

reminds me of when Eowyn beheaded Sauron in Lord Of The Rings…

*SAURON: NO MAN CAN KILL ME*

*EOWYN: I AM NO MAN!!!! I AM A WOMAN!!!!*
1 Like

sauron + eowyn

aka me + my prospect

That’s fucking awesome man

I’d totally cop one if I didn’t already have an apple watch lol, would be super weird wearing both

That physiological sigh is a HUGE game changer man

You know that crushing life event that happened back in december that made me leave the game for a while?

Physiological sigh, 5 min, like 2-3 times a day helped me get through it and come out the other side

TBH I should start doing it again

But I did some weird live guided breathwork OM meditation and I feel like I pulled my diaphragm or something, I haven’t been able to breathe as deeply since then

3 Likes

Let it simmer :sunglasses:

oh shoot…

hom - 1 min

going to try microlooping HOM more often

i need to solve the HOM problem…

HOM is the perfect sub for me rn, but, i need to have such tiny exposure to it.

when i listen to HOM for 3mins once every 7-10 days, my results skyrocket.

but if i listen to SE once every 2-3 days and HOM once every 7-10 days, SE takes over

and if i don’t listen to subs more than 1-2x per week, i feel a liiiittle bit underexposed. even 1x per week is decent, but could handle more.

so we’ll experiment with microlooping and see if that’s maybe even better than adding in the exec.

SE is a healing sub. It’s not meant to be run long term. Once you got the level of healing you’re happy with, you can drop it.

microdosed LSD today.

didn’t love it.

still closed deals, but, i felt on edge.

if i had the day off to walk in the forest, it would’ve been amazing.

but on a computer, selling, that happiness wasn’t there quite as much.

3 Likes

Have you microdosed shrooms? If so, what’s the difference for you.

I MD shrooms but not lsd. I can see how both wouldn’t be great within social interaction tbh but that’s me.

not experienced enough in LSD to comment on differences

but having done md’s of both, i can say that at the right dose, both are tolerable/negligible for social interactions, but neither one is optimal or adds any real improvements

1 Like

last night

sanguine: elixir - 5 minutes

great dreams, entrepreneur #1 & #2 joined forces, and i was the connector.

literally everything that i have been wanting from hom/pcc/inner circle, manifesting in a warm fuzzy dream feeling

15 min sanguine elixir last night.

Slept in 3 hours later than usual.

But I needed it - also slept later than usual staying out, was supporting a friend.

I MISS PCC

What a good sub

It’s official, I’ve connected entrepreneur #1 and entrepreneur #2

They’re doing a live training inside of the program & posting it on YouTube.

Amazing how that turned from an idea to a dream to a manifestation so quickly.

I had a dream about this happening just two or three nights ago and I woke up happy A

Edit: Very fitting that this massive accomplishment happened on the 100th post of this thread

2 Likes