The Rebirth Of Ouroboros

@Vesper HOM pretty good G

But honestly this is actually a testament to the power of Sanguine: Elixir

It’s soothing out recon, removing limiting beliefs, and keeping me on a positive wave to help me execute HOM to the fullest

2 Likes

so i did the math. got a $150 bonus for setting appointments. got a $200 bonus for closing 3 deals in a day. collected 17.2K cash, almost entirely PIFs today…

today was a 2.2k day USD

AND i’m canadian, so… $2995 CAD

legit just made double my rent money in a day

6 Likes

I think both can play well together

A young man with a Legacy mindset who seduces whoever he wants… thats super fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think polarity and juxtaposition is the most attractive thing ever

The intense contrast brings out beauty

Who’s this Xavier guy @ouroboros? I heard he’s a millionaire, philanthropist, and master sales guy in Dubai. Or at least that’s what the legends say

@Vesper
we don’t know much, to be frank…

this @Vinci you speak of.

the greatest manuscripts about him were lost in the fires that engulfed the Libraries Of Alexandria

all that is left of him is legend

2 Likes

good day today.

bought a ticket to LA.

realized that i can take a full week off work every month and it won’t effect my income.

made another 3 sales today, that’s two hat-tricks in a row.

was gonna hang out with my girl but she’s on her period so i bailed - props to me for not giving a f*kg

7 Likes

A legend a book called Mode One I think. Who knows what it’s called only this 7ft shredded gian might know by the name of @Vinci Alexander The Third.

1 Like

A bit of recon-like symptoms. Didn’t really have anything fun lined up for Friday night/ Saturday morning. So maybe it’s not recon it’s just me being a moron.

Sometimes instead of enjoying my weekends, my weekends are where I finally open up to how I feel and the reality of how hard it is to overwork my body and being to the levels I overwork them to.

But this month has been huge. It’s definitely where I’ve improved the most, I’m a DRASTICALLY more skilled sales person now in the last day of April than I was on the first day of March. Levelled up heavily.

1 Like

HOM is such an instant boost, but such a heavy sub.

Sanguine Elixir is such an instant boost, but it’s a little bit light and undirected not the driver of the stack.

If these are the only 2 subs I’m listening to, then I’m basically just solo-ing Sanguine Elixir with the occasional HOM loop almost biweekly.

I need a third sub? A light One that I can listen to regularly, unlike HOM, which is something I can only listen to infrequently, but also one that adds a certain flavor to life…

Candidates are commander, ascended mogul, GLM, gonna peek at the store.

Maybe even legacy of the Spartan suggested by @Vesper

2 Likes

DR and Love Bomb are candidates

Power can corrupt is interesting

And oh snap I’ve never actually played around with limit destroyer… that seems interesting

Commander might give you a really interesting flavor of authority and direction, out of all of those that’s what I’d pick

It’s also one of the subs that are part of super sales stack.

Eog, commander, limitless executive

Which is what made me think of it first!

I think it’s basically down to either commander and power can corrupt for me… both would enhance sales, but I think power can corrupt is getting interesting because I’m getting REALLY CLOSE to Mr. K that we went to miami to meet @Prioritas

So… might need to level up my ability to be around high level people effectively… not just attract them to me… I kind of have a reputation as a loose cannon :joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha you would be man, don’t forget to make friends with his biz partners too! Muscles McGee and the Ad Man are nice with it and can open a ton of doors in their own right.

Ok I see what you’re saying, yeah man the high level networking game sounds utterly essential for that next level up… PCC is a good avenue for that…

Any thoughts on best subs for high level networking? @SaintSovereign @Fire @Invictus @Sub.Zero

Stark or Chosen could also fit well into this need, but PCC might be the best option yeah

I’m tight with all of them. I’m tight with Mr. K, Myscles McGee, but I’ve never spoken to Ads man apart from that one time in Miami… nor do I ever want to speak to him again he’s a little strange :joy:

Muscles and K thought I was gonna leave the team which scared the shit out of them so the three of us had a really deep heart to heart about how to have more retention at the team. They burn through closers quickly. The entire sales team except for me and 2 other guys just mass-quit all at once last week bro…

Meanwhile, this week the sales team closed 19 deals total… I closed 14 of those 19 deals… so they reaaaaaally can’t lose me.

I manifest subliminal results quickly. I got this whole opportunity to work with muscles and K because of literally one week of listening to Inner Circle before Miami. And we found the amazing race crew.

Literally just that short exposure to IC and now I’m close-ish with not only those 2, but also the other sales coach I went to miami for, who I’ve been regularly updating about how well I’ve been doing and giving him the credit for! We have a call on Monday.

So the question is, now that I’ve attracted high level people to me, how do I influence them and leverage them in a way that benefits all of them.

For my intents and purposes the best sub would probably be HOM, but only if u give it 6 months to fully express itself.

Meanwhile, I need a solution now, so I’m gonna do a fast acting sub PCC and get an instant shift.

It’ll also be great for sales, which I think was what drew me to commander.

What I like about commander more than emperor, and PCC more than HOM, and EOG1 more than HOM/EMP/AM, and Sanguine: Elixir more than Chosen is that by not accepting an archetype sub as my default progress path, I’m forcing myself to ask the question “what am I SPECIFICALLY looking to get from this big archetype sub” and then find a smaller sub that will achieve the goal faster

Right now, since I know so in detail what part of HOM/stark/chosen I want most, I’d rather just skip them and go straight to the lightest sun possible to achieve those goals.

1 Like

:rofl: I liked him haha, talked to him about nootropics for like 20 minutes, he was so passionate about it

:grimacing: that’s crazy man… they trained up a lot of those guys too, why is the churn so high?

HELL YEAH BROTHERRRRR! Proud of you man, your skills are coming along so fast, like exponential growth type stuff. But let’s be honest, your passion for it made this inevitable eh?

Yep legendary, Saint should make this a testimonial for Inner Circle honestly, such a crazy story

This is wisdom right here, for anyone else reading this. Let your thoughts percolate on why you want to run the subs you are attracted to, niche down your dreams to actionable goals, find the lightest sub that can help you accomplish those goals, and run them instead of the heavy hitters that have more scripting that you realistically need to accomplish your short term desires.

The lighter scripting will likely manifest your desired results faster than a denser sub with arguably irrelevant scripting in it (eg if you ONLY want to be more alpha at work, why run Khan when you can run Mogul? or if you ONLY want to be more seductive, why run Emperor instead of Primal?)

Knowledge :bomb:

Another testimonial, this time for HoM

Two 7-8 figure entrepreneurs, so impressed with your business and social acumen while working for them, that they needed to debrief you and get your thoughts/advice on how to run their team better to attract and retain A-player talent like you.

Idea for @SaintSovereign and @Fire - an interview series with some of the forum’s most successful members on their experiences with the subs that brought them results

(Successful, in this instance, meaning members who had a goal/desire and attained it while using subs [store titles or customs] to help them achieve/become what they wanted)

A full week off…thats awesome