The Rebirth Of Ouroboros

Sanguine: elixir

Instantly felt a light sense of joy and playfulness before sanguine: elixir was even over

Dancing to the music in the car, expressively communicating while talking to my parents and feeling in touch with my good side while interacting with them.

Nice sub

5 Likes

ascension chamber - full length

ascension chamber

almost immediately after listening to ascension chamber, my plan became crystal clear.

i was able to listen to ascension chamber because of the extreme clarity that i felt, realilzing i needed to focus only on sales.

I had all the puzzle pieces, but the puzzle pieces didn’t fit together in my head quite right until that beautiful loop of AC.

I’ll continue to sell and focus on the art of learning sales. But more importantly, I have a clear plan on exactly how this’ll relate to selling my own offer in the future, so that I can be making 100% of sales revenue instead of 10%, which means i can work less, which means I’m getting closer to my guiding question: “How do i make money sustainably?”

What AC helped me to figure out, which I wasn’t able to figure out on my own, is how to start now, and in a way that enhances both, instead of in a way that distracts from one or the other.

started my own sales coaching offer, instantly got 2 clients, very very excited about building up a brand, not really sure how to go about that, but i’ve got things to learn!

this is a FAST result of ASCENSION CHAMBER

5 Likes

sanguine: elixir - 15 mins

Such an easy and great sub.

First of all… no recon even at 15 minutes. Compared to 5+ of other subs giving a balance of recon/reward.

Second of all… sanguine: elixir puts me in instant flow.

On SE I feel like the best version of myself. Consistent, stable, on routines, emotionally grounded.

And it’s a light feeling. Nothing foreign, just me unlocked to being who I am more wholly and openly.

1 Like

3 people signed & 2 people “interested” (said they’ll pay but haven’t yet) for sales coaching

i am so F’ing talented but my time management and prioritization are terrible.

love myself, isolate the variable, improve the outcome… that’s all.

no hate involved… but… a definite sense of dare-i-call-it-desperation to change this long-standing character trait of mine

3 Likes

Love the journal lately.

Why are you not running true sell given your goals?

I’ve been experimenting with it, and it goes in and out as I work through recon but the potential closing capacity there is insane.

because it turns me into a socialite that wants to woo, seduce, and socialize with everyone in sight, avoiding work, and becoming the ultimate “influencer” instead of the ultimate wealth generator

it makes me prefer in person communication and fun and flowing conversations over actual sales call so that i can SEE my influence happening in real time.

This has NOTHING to do with the subliminal, I might add, and EVERYTHING to do with my own shadow… it’s not a criticism or description of the sub at all.

it’s recon, an expression of my own desires for status, validation, ego inflation, sexual attention, sexual gratification, the avoidance of work and the obsession with pleasure. my own inner child hurting and thinking that i’ll be happy if i can just manipulate people into liking me and giving me love.

those are the very things that i use subliminals to subdue and heal. so, those same things come out in the form as recon on something like true sell.

all that, and, one more important factor

EOG STAGE 1 is the greatest sales subliminal ever. fact. bar none. if you want to become seriously wealthy, drop your other subs and run EOG1 for at least a month, either solo, or with one light sub paired with it and listened to no more than 70% as much as you listen to EOG1.

this, i believe with every fibre of my being, so, true sell is obsolete.

maybe one day <3

4 Likes

LETS FUCKING GOOOO DUUUUUUUDE

Proud of you buddy <3

You’ll make a great coach, I know it in the depths of my being

I disagree, I think it has a lot to do with the subliminal or at least the subliminal interacting with something in you or me.

It’s great, it just is not pure ‘sales’ in the ‘sales’ sense sub in my opinion

Whether you want to call that recon or an aspect of the subliminal -sure

I notice my version of exactly what you are talking about. EOG stage 3 has completed recalibrated that I’m all business with True Sell.

People used to say Emperor makes people anti-social and the answer was it actually makes you focus on your time in a way that can occur as anti-social. In ZP this is more calibrated. Multiple people had the same experience- whether they labeled it anti-social or self focused- the experience was still the same. Something similar could be true of true sell and getting feedback on that could make it a more effective subliminal for it’s intended goal.

My theory is it’s not great at compartmentalizing or consciously choosing ‘what’s being sold’ . The ZP guides one to looking to ‘sell’ on what most matters. This takes some conscious guidance to choose what your bringing the fire power to.

As great as it might be that doesn’t mean it’s above being better. A ‘True Sell’ sub in my opinion should be the most effective sub for sales specifically in the catalogue.

I’ve run EOG stage 1 for 6 months and I’m moving onto stage 3 after 6 weeks on Stage 2

More than any other EOG stage? Why would that be?

Thank you for your answer and sharing.

exactly

i’m selling people on whatever i want them to believe

It’s just magic. idk.

1 Like

So are you running EOG stage 1 now still for Sales?

I’ll test that theory for me :)- depending on how stage 3 goes this week in sales
I’ll go back to stage 1

i’ve ran it for almost 9 consecutive months. stopped for a bit, but even now i miss it.

sanguine: elixir is doing really great and i don’t wanna double stack 2 healing subs.

but otherwise yes i don’t think i’ll ever stop running eog 1

1 Like

EOG stage 1 eh? Will do.

hom - 3 mins
sanguine: elixir - 7 mins

got on a second sales offer to supplement what im doing now… not sure if this is recon or results… we’ll see what kind of results it manifestts and THEN decide what the emotional reaction is.

for now, we keep working

i try and do too much.

instead of striving for greatness, instead of striving to always be my greatest self… i have a new challenge and mindset i’m adopting for myself.

i will never be my worst self

i pay lots for accountability coaching, etc.

and i always start off with foundations, whenever i enter a new program.

sleep, health, food, basic habits, etc.

but then I end up mastering those quickly and immediately being bored of them.

i’m not going to force myself to be accountable to the ABOVE AND BEYOND tasks until i can spend 3-6 months being 100% accountable to the basics, instead of 3-6 days

Sanguine: Elixir - 1 min
HOM: - 1 min

going for microloops today during my morning coffee, wanted fast results

AND DANNNG I GOT THEM

House Of Medici instantly kicked in
  • the #1 8 figure entrepreneur i look up to most in life just gave me his personal phone number.

• the 8-figure entrepreneur i work for basically hopped on a zoom and said “ouroboros, Other Guy, you guys have been consistently giving me amazing advice and i haven’t been following it, from now on i’m not gonna go through changes to the sales team without consulting you guys first” (HOM INNER CIRCLE EFFECT)

• closed a 12K pif like it was a piece of cake

and then literally as I was writing this post out and about to hit send…

• the entrepreneur that i work for, just mentioned, sounds like he’s going to position me as the DFY Sales Coach inside of our program, meaning he’ll plug me in and directly advertise me as a 1-1 sales coach. this is exciting af. i haven’t even told him i’m doing 1-1 sales coaching with people and he’s coming to me with the idea now as if it’s his.
6 Likes

BIG MOVES BRO :heart:

Honestly, not surprising to me at all that this wildly successful guy gave you his phone number :wink:

Even less surprising that the big boss is making you the head sales scientist of his lab :wink:

It was only a matter of time!

just closed another deal, this one was HARD, i had no business closing it… HOM manifestations at 1min loops are hitting HARD

i find based on past experience that i LOOOOVE house of medici… but just like dragon reborn, i like it better when i listen to 2-4 loops per month, instead of 2-3 per week

i love low exposure to “dense” subs

edit: i just closed ANOTHER ONE!!!

AND

these 2 deals i just closed last were self-sets from outbound dialing i did myself, so i get 25% more commission on them, which is spicy <3

hat-tricks and three-peats are awesome

thanks hom !

3 Likes