The Quantum Limitless Emperor - 11/11

You’re referring to the soul, yes?
The body dies but the soul is taken out by the angel of death for it to be judged on its actions from this life.

In my religion, it is said that when you sleep, your soul goes to God. So you saying this speaks to me on so many levels.

2 Likes

The soul is only one aspect or form of the consciousness we’re.

Yes, when you sleep you’re actually playing around on the astral plane, but it’s a projection of your consciousness there… it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re inhibiting a light body, that would be different.

1 Like

the death illusion makes a bit more sense to me with studies of quantum physics cutting through the dogma, the observer effect for example and knowing energy never stops. would you agree with eckhart tolles perspective of every “thing” being a manifested illusion, and the “unmanifested” (empy space that allows for “things” to be) being pure consiousness which is the only thing thats ultimately real and not an illusion?
:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Talk to me about it. I’d like to see what is it. My business adventure entails a luxury experience in Customer Relation on both digital and brick and mortar as well as being an analyst in the realm of financial economics. Other relevant or irrelevant experience stemmed from being a PR, white-collar worker and a fashion ambassador. Bring it on, we’ve got nothing to lose aside from wasting time online. I shall await for your response soon.

2 Likes

@WiseWalker

What are you referring to?

If you are being serious, you know what I am referring to based on your last response.

You’re being confusing. What did you like to know? I think my last statement was quiet clear.

Be more specific please.

No. It’s you, who have to be specific. Mind if I quote it?

Your comment: We should all start a business together. I’ve got great ideas but not so much time, ha lol! I’ll be the investor but I need a dream team, I’m struggling to find anyone even coming close to having common sense. Someone you can teach & learn and is willing to put in the effort.

If you are being serious, you know what I am directing at from the start. My initial response says it all. I am serious, not fluffing around.

1 Like

which is this one below.

I don’t mind if you quote it, you should of done that from the beginning. Now the confusion has lifted.

Anyhow. Let’s get into your question.

For me every each of us are pure consciousness, I don’t mind the age, looks, health. I can help my employees become the most healthy, happy, genius like person they’ve ever been although I cannot make those changes for them, they are willing to change for themselves. The cold harsh truth is that many of us have been programmed in such a negative way that it wouldn’t make sense for me not to take the brightest men of women for me to save time. As a matter of fact my parents aren’t the intellectuele smart isn’t equal to being bright.

I’m looking men and women who are open-minded, have a strangely odd thinking pattern compared to main stream society - thinking out of the box, being able to understand and accumulate wisdom. Healthy, happiness and brain power will come as I have been into ‘bio-hacking’ as long as I can remember and I’m daily learning more and more.

The problem with most people is not having the above traits, what doesn’t mean they cannot be re-programmed into there fullest potential. That said, the more emotional baggage and mental destructive programming in the brain the harder it would be for me to turn everything around. That’s quiet understandable isn’t it.

You’re not being clear with your intentions but if you wanted more in depth information, well you’ve got it right here. If you we’re trying to apply for a job, you won’t find it. I’m not yet not looking for anyone.

I create my reality with consciousness which has unlimited potential. Once you start to understand this you’ll realize why it is not logical to think logical - :roll_eyes: because it just doesn’t make sense and it doesn’t deliver the results. We create reality with our consciousness, why not make use of it? Well it isn’t being learned in school and so most people won’t notice or trust the process.

Understand that I just state to myself what I want and how it will turn out. I’m not specific how to get there nor do I know how to get there but everything will just fall in the place at the right time. I don’t look for no employees if I would want one I would visualize and ask. The right person for the job will be manifested for me.

I did state that I was struggling to find an employee with common sense. I ment that it is struggling to find an employee with common sense. Look around you, what do you see? Depending on your environment a bunch of chimpansees fighting each other and wasting valuable time in the most unhealthy ways imaginable. I’m currently not looking for employees but if I did I would of already manifested one instead of logically going look around to find one. The universe gives, you only need to ask.

I am clear with my intentions, and it’s an open collaboration. An opening welcome, to see what’s in it and what’s in store. Nevertheless, all confusions are cleared as of then. You should’ve cleared this out initially with this explanation, quoted above;

1.The right person for the job will be manifested for me
2: I’m currently not looking for employees but if I did I would of already manifested one instead of logically going look around to find one.

Done and all the best

2 Likes

Nothing manifests without action. My only intention was to plant a seed for this manifestation to grow.

Because I don’t need anyone right now doesn’t mean I cannot already manifest him or her, this allows me to keep broader options and fill more energy within this thought of manifestation.

If you have any more confusions, don’t hesitate to ask. :slight_smile:

I‘ve been using QL ST1 over a month,so far ,I have not seen any major developments in my IQ or creativity sides .the changes I do see are increasing social intelligence/awareness,clearer mind,stronger focus ,more dreams,better abilities to interpret the meaning of dreams,feeling hyper while concentrate on tasks,hyper sensitivity of words(I could easily get in tune with the meanings below the surface)limited beliefs about learning dramatically decreased,seemingly improved vision a bit…wow ,I just realised how much I have improved…but I did experience some down sides lack of motivation,less productive and physical
fatigue…and moody…I have it under control by reducing the exposure time to six hours a day…I am really interested in other’s results…could you share some things ? thank you in advance!

3 Likes

I’m running Emperor v4 alongside Quantum Limitless and Sanguine. Usually I’ll do 2-3 loops of Sanguine a day accompanied by a minimum of 3 loops of Emperor and Quantum Limitless.

It’s hard to notice changes without a metric. You change, a lot but what are you going to measure it by besides knowing yourself really well. I’m sure after reading your above reply you thought of a few things you forgot to note down and then there are those things that you haven’t noticed or improved.

I ran Stage 1, 2 already a month each, now I’m running stage 3. I have been toning down on the loops as a feel it has a more pronounced effect in terms of change. With a lot of loops you eventually hit reconciliation because your subconscious is changing while your conscious isn’t accepting the changes because of what is happening in the physical isn’t according to what is being programmed into the subconscious.

In other words you subconscious is changing to fast compared to your conscious reference. Bursting through 20 loops a day and then trying to burn through a three day reconciliation while still running the subliminal’s is most often going to make you disbelieve in subliminal’s or wanting to change stack (because yours isn’t working or another stack is better). Believe me focusing on a few key programs and sticking with them for over a year is going to make you look back and think ‘was I really that guy?’.

• As for the changes I’ve seen. Every stage was different. At the end of every month of running each of the stages I could clearly feel the effects amplifying time and time again. I’m pretty sure when hitting stage 4 on the 11th all of those accumulated will come together and be improved all at once. Right now stage 3 is giving me an increased ability to tone into the flow state, making it easier to focus on tasks, I’m getting a lot of dopamine releases while studying making it pleasurable. On top of that I have an understanding of everything what I’m learning while learning it. Being able to differentiate and grasp the underlying mechanisms of concepts and fit it all together. Better memory, intellect and IQ, more easy to remember both short and long term, more creative, more focus, less distractions and much more!

It might be worthwhile also mentioning that on stage 3 I feel a bigger urge to learn and study while on stage 2 my abilities to learn, concentrate, focus, understand, basically everything to do with IQ skyrocketed and was being pushed to the limits. I personally felt the biggest change on stage 2, stage 1 kept me really tired, did a lot of healing on me and increase my thinking speed and power only slightly.

I’ve had tons of increase in all my brain functions and abilities but it’s just to early to give a description for all of them. I’m probably going to keep running Quantum Limitless till the end of times or if it ever gets updated. Increase of brain functions is key to everything. Quantum Limitless gives you the key to unlock the door of possibilities.

Overtime I’ll definitely be able to give a more detailed description of each stage - I don’t note down any changes so I’m the above description is limited to the changes I’m aware of as of right now. There’s probably much much much more.

4 Likes

Be aware that I’m also running Emperor v4 which contains Quantum Limitless Lite, so it’s hard to differentiate what is coming from Quantum Limitless and what is coming from Emperor v4.

The lite version of QL in Emperor seems to be quiet potent as well.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your responses。you are right.I do come up with more things that forgot to mention…the funny thing is I keep a handwriting journal…still I miss out so many improvements…suffice it to say…QL is potent and smooth…I am planning on run it for three years next year I will add UA to the stack…it is a really pleasant journey…I am expecting to see more improvements…and really happy to see you making all these progress…great job you have done…wish you all the best…

2 Likes

Sure, though I must say your intention lacks specificity. Be more specific, perhaps, you might attract the right stuffs along the way. I used to run the broad way, now I don’t.

1 Like

Much of luck!

Dear @WiseWalker - Well,

I guess the internet’s full of preconceived rules, uh huh?

:grin:

1 Like

Wrapping up this journal, had a change of mind initiated by higher forces.

Please refer to my new journal Consciousness Exploration - Project Disclosure 2020

Friday, 7 February, 2020 - 18:55

2 Likes

Hmm… Sanguine for sales conversations hey? What are your thoughts on this over a year later?