The Quantum Limitless Emperor - 11/11

For what are you doing the Astral Projection? Do you follow any big plan with that or just experimenting? And of course share some results :wink:

First of all much respect to you young man! You dont see guys your age so devoted to their self-development. I wish I would haved started when I was still a teenager!

Please do tell about your OBE! How long have you been astral projecting? How long did it take you to actually astral project your first time? Did it come naturally for you or was it really hard work?

For the sake of developing my light body, so when I pass my consciousness has a place to go and doesn’t need to be reincarnated. I wouldn’t like another ride in this realm, I’ve had enough already.

Thank you, I appreciate it. The younger you start the better, I do believe everyone is at the exact place he needs to be in his journey to learn the desired lessons.

To elaborate on the above, I’ve been trying to do OBE’s for over 5 years, I’ve only done it successfully three times, one of which the experience didn’t take so long. It’s not that hard though all of three where in this year when I started to do the Rosicrucian rituals to build my light body. Consciousness can only exist when embodied, either in this physical meat-bag or in your light body. If you haven’t build your light body fully you cannot successfully OBE, it’s impossible your cannot project your consciousness inside of something that isn’t there.

2 Likes

UPDATE 11/01

Current Stack:

• Emperor V4
  • Quantum Limitless Stage 3

Running back to back circa 16 hours a day.

How come you are so sure with that idea of reincarnating?

2 Likes

I could give you 101 reasons, but I really shouldn’t. I just told you I’ve had a OBE, which means I’ve been outside of my physical body and if that doesn’t shock you enough. Death doesn’t even exist it’s one of the biggest lies ever told, death is merely an illusion, it doesn’t exist. Only the physical body can die but the consciousness is immortal. ‘Energy is never created, nor destroyed’, energy is only transmuted, if you haven’t build you light body enough you simply reincarnate and lose all memories. This is why we have been trapped here on earth for eons. The people in power know this and have mis used it for a long long time.

7 Likes

Wow man! You are the wisest 19 year old on this planet!

1 Like

that would be pretty cool if we can choose what creature to be next, id be something prehistoric, and big :sunglasses:

1 Like

Stage 3

I totally forgot how it felt to be totally emerged into the task at hand. Quantum Limitless Stage 3 is totally putting my inside of the flow state. I’ve always been in flow but it has levels to it, trust me it feels like summer again.

I also lost my phone so I decided to go without it for a little while and put my focus completely into the business for the upcoming weeks. Our phones are so toxic, let me tell you, it truly is. Get rid off it and hit stage 3 already.

Hermit - OUT

4 Likes
                     How To Reprogram The Mind Optimally

You’ve got to understand when the masses at your local area are sleeping, there aren’t that much mental vibrations circulating.

• Wake up at 4 am in the morning, your consciousness is between the two worlds, you’ll need two hours to get fully active and back into alpha-beta brainwaves. Before this happens you’re brain exists of mostly theta brainwaves making it able to absorb information much easier.

~ I recommend you to test this out. You’ll notice a significant boost in the programs you’re running & in your activity throughout the day. The most important aspect in the day is the morning, build positive moment in order to create that positive feedback loop that will uplift you throughout the whole day.

A lesson a day keeps the struggles away :wink:

4 Likes

You’re referring to the soul, yes?
The body dies but the soul is taken out by the angel of death for it to be judged on its actions from this life.

In my religion, it is said that when you sleep, your soul goes to God. So you saying this speaks to me on so many levels.

2 Likes

The soul is only one aspect or form of the consciousness we’re.

Yes, when you sleep you’re actually playing around on the astral plane, but it’s a projection of your consciousness there… it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re inhibiting a light body, that would be different.

1 Like

the death illusion makes a bit more sense to me with studies of quantum physics cutting through the dogma, the observer effect for example and knowing energy never stops. would you agree with eckhart tolles perspective of every “thing” being a manifested illusion, and the “unmanifested” (empy space that allows for “things” to be) being pure consiousness which is the only thing thats ultimately real and not an illusion?
:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Talk to me about it. I’d like to see what is it. My business adventure entails a luxury experience in Customer Relation on both digital and brick and mortar as well as being an analyst in the realm of financial economics. Other relevant or irrelevant experience stemmed from being a PR, white-collar worker and a fashion ambassador. Bring it on, we’ve got nothing to lose aside from wasting time online. I shall await for your response soon.

2 Likes

@WiseWalker

What are you referring to?

If you are being serious, you know what I am referring to based on your last response.

You’re being confusing. What did you like to know? I think my last statement was quiet clear.

Be more specific please.

No. It’s you, who have to be specific. Mind if I quote it?

Your comment: We should all start a business together. I’ve got great ideas but not so much time, ha lol! I’ll be the investor but I need a dream team, I’m struggling to find anyone even coming close to having common sense. Someone you can teach & learn and is willing to put in the effort.

If you are being serious, you know what I am directing at from the start. My initial response says it all. I am serious, not fluffing around.

1 Like

which is this one below.

I don’t mind if you quote it, you should of done that from the beginning. Now the confusion has lifted.

Anyhow. Let’s get into your question.

For me every each of us are pure consciousness, I don’t mind the age, looks, health. I can help my employees become the most healthy, happy, genius like person they’ve ever been although I cannot make those changes for them, they are willing to change for themselves. The cold harsh truth is that many of us have been programmed in such a negative way that it wouldn’t make sense for me not to take the brightest men of women for me to save time. As a matter of fact my parents aren’t the intellectuele smart isn’t equal to being bright.

I’m looking men and women who are open-minded, have a strangely odd thinking pattern compared to main stream society - thinking out of the box, being able to understand and accumulate wisdom. Healthy, happiness and brain power will come as I have been into ‘bio-hacking’ as long as I can remember and I’m daily learning more and more.

The problem with most people is not having the above traits, what doesn’t mean they cannot be re-programmed into there fullest potential. That said, the more emotional baggage and mental destructive programming in the brain the harder it would be for me to turn everything around. That’s quiet understandable isn’t it.

You’re not being clear with your intentions but if you wanted more in depth information, well you’ve got it right here. If you we’re trying to apply for a job, you won’t find it. I’m not yet not looking for anyone.

I create my reality with consciousness which has unlimited potential. Once you start to understand this you’ll realize why it is not logical to think logical - :roll_eyes: because it just doesn’t make sense and it doesn’t deliver the results. We create reality with our consciousness, why not make use of it? Well it isn’t being learned in school and so most people won’t notice or trust the process.

Understand that I just state to myself what I want and how it will turn out. I’m not specific how to get there nor do I know how to get there but everything will just fall in the place at the right time. I don’t look for no employees if I would want one I would visualize and ask. The right person for the job will be manifested for me.

I did state that I was struggling to find an employee with common sense. I ment that it is struggling to find an employee with common sense. Look around you, what do you see? Depending on your environment a bunch of chimpansees fighting each other and wasting valuable time in the most unhealthy ways imaginable. I’m currently not looking for employees but if I did I would of already manifested one instead of logically going look around to find one. The universe gives, you only need to ask.

I am clear with my intentions, and it’s an open collaboration. An opening welcome, to see what’s in it and what’s in store. Nevertheless, all confusions are cleared as of then. You should’ve cleared this out initially with this explanation, quoted above;

1.The right person for the job will be manifested for me
2: I’m currently not looking for employees but if I did I would of already manifested one instead of logically going look around to find one.

Done and all the best

2 Likes