The Psychonaut - Eudaemon

Day#1

I started my new custom today called The Psychonaut.
I did 7 minutes early this morning and Ive been feeling quite good.
Im gonna start counting today as day 1 just to make it simpler.

The Psychonaut
  1. Revelation of the Mind
  2. Revelation of Spirit
  3. Entranced
  4. Ethereal Presence
  5. Direct Influencing Aura
  6. Radiating Health
  7. Fusion Optimized
  8. The Flow
  9. Transcendental Connection
  10. Awakened Perception
  11. Intuition Enhancer
  12. All-Seeing
  13. Eagle Eye
  14. Destiny Directive
  15. StoryTeller
  16. Chiron
  17. Dragon Tongue
  18. Manipulus

Psychonautics (from the Ancient Greek ÏˆÏ…Ï‡Îź psychē ‘soul, spirit, mind’ and Μαύτης naĂștēs ‘sailor, navigator’)[1] refers both to a methodology for describing and explaining the subjective effects of altered states of consciousness, including those induced by meditation or mind-altering substances, and to a research cabal in which the researcher voluntarily immerses themselves into an altered mental state in order to explore the accompanying experiences.[2]

The term has been applied diversely, to cover all activities by which altered states are induced and utilized for spiritual purposes or the exploration of the human condition, including shamanism, lamas of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition,[3] the Siddhars of Ancient India,[4] sensory deprivation,[1] and archaic/modern drug users who use entheogenic substances in order to gain deeper insights and spiritual experiences.[5] Self-experimentation of psychedelics in groups may foster innovation of alternative medication treatment.[6] A person who uses altered states for such exploration is known as a psychonaut.

The purpose of The Psychonaut is no other than exploration of the self and navigating the depths of consciousness.
Understanding myself and understanding others, continuous growth and evolution

For now Im not sure about what else Im gonna add to my stack, it depends on the new releases and upgrades. What I want is a title that has both NWE and NRE.

th-1267615268

Eudaemon is a clear implication that in this stage of my life Im interested in developing a strong good spirit and being happier.

Its not easy to pur in words what this custom represents for me and what is the very essence of what I want to accomplish with it, but I see it as a beacon of light and knowledge.

The word eudaimon in Greek means having a good attendant spirit, and consequently being happy. It is composed of the words Δ᜖ eu , which means “well” or “good” and ÎŽÎ±ÎŻÎŒÏ‰Îœ daimon , which means “divinity, spirit, divine power, fate, or god.”[2][3][4] Sometimes eudaimon is taken to mean literally “good spirit”.[2] Also daimon is the Greek derivative for the term demon, in which case “demon” means “replete with knowledge”.

9 Likes

Limitless might be a good stacking title once it’s updated with NLE!
As for NWE, I guess Genesis: Mogul is a good one.

1 Like

Since I dont own Genesis Mogul I have my fingers crossed for an update of EoG or Rich.
As for Limitless I think I have that covered with RoM, Im looking to add a romantic flare to my custom, something like Wanted Black or Heartsong
 coming to think about it WB is already updated with the NSE
 :thinking:

1 Like

RoS and RoM together in one custom sounds intense.

Its not a custom to be taken lightly
 but they are meant to be used together.

3 Likes

I’m following. Because the mind interests me more than just about anything.

3 Likes

Me too man! If you are interested in miscellaneous ramblings and self reflections, you are more than welcome.

3 Likes

This is a wild custom man. Impressive, looking forward to read about your experiences :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man!! Im looking forward to having those experiences :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some inspiration for the journey as an attempt to describe what its still undescribable to me
the essence, the energy footprint that inspired my custom.

“Teaching is not filling up a pail, it is lighting a fire”.

“If what I say resonates with you, it’s merely because we’re branches of the same tree”.

W.B. Yeats.

“In order to eat, you have to be hungry. In order to learn, you have to be ignorant. Ignorance is a condition of learning. Pain is a condition of health. Passion is a condition of thought. Death is a condition of life”.

“In conclusion, there is no conclusion. Things will go on as they always have, getting weirder all the time”.

Robert Anton Wilson.

3 Likes

“Waking up to who you are requires letting go of who you imagine yourself to be”.

Alan Watts

“A lily or a rose never pretends, and its beauty is that it is what it is”.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

“Worrying is betting against yourself”.

“I don’t believe consciousness is generated in the brain any more than television programs are made inside my TV. The box is too small”.

Terence Mackenna.

“There are two ways to slide easily through life; to believe everything or doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking”.

Alfred Korzybski.

3 Likes

IIRC from my philosophy classes, Plato uses eudaimon in the Apology of Socrates to describe the concept of conscience.

Just wanted to add this thought to your meditation.

1 Like

Day#2

Going for 2 minutes of Psychonaut
 I can tell my dreams have already gone wilder than usual, packed with symbolism. Maybe later Im doing some analysis.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

Plato believes that the key to living a morally virtuous and happy life lies in understanding one’s own soul. He contends that each person has three parts in their soul: the rational part, the spirited part, and the appetitive part. The rational part is responsible for wisdom and reason, while the spirited part deals with courage and emotions, and the appetitive part governs desires and pleasures.

To achieve eudaimonia, Plato suggests that individuals must cultivate all the virtues associated with these different parts of their soul. These virtues include wisdom, courage, temperance (self-control), and justice. By developing these cardinal virtues through self-reflection and philosophical inquiry, one can align their actions with reason and lead a morally upright life.

Plato’s understanding of eudaimonia differs from modern conceptions of happiness as mere pleasure or subjective well-being. Instead, he emphasizes achieving eudaimonia through pursuing virtue for its own sake rather than seeking external rewards or pleasant circumstances.

1 Like

Looks like you are taking off with your new custom and already flying sky high. Brilliant!

Am curious about how Radiating Health is working for you. Noticed anything yet? Or maybe it is too soon to tell.

And is the custom name inspired by one of Malkuth’s customs? It does have that naut flavour lol.

1 Like

Psychonautics (from the Ancient Greek ÏˆÏ…Ï‡Îź psychē ‘soul, spirit, mind’ and Μαύτης naĂștēs ‘sailor, navigator’)[1] refers both to a methodology for describing and explaining the subjective effects of altered states of consciousness, including those induced by meditation or mind-altering substances, and to a research cabal in which the researcher voluntarily immerses themselves into an altered mental state in order to explore the accompanying experiences.[2]

The term has been applied diversely, to cover all activities by which altered states are induced and utilized for spiritual purposes or the exploration of the human condition, including shamanism, lamas of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition,[3] the Siddhars of Ancient India,[4] sensory deprivation,[1] and archaic/modern drug users who use entheogenic substances in order to gain deeper insights and spiritual experiences.[5] Self-experimentation of psychedelics in groups may foster innovation of alternative medication treatment.[6] A person who uses altered states for such exploration is known as a psychonaut.

The name is inspired as you see in the exploration of the self by means of altering your perceptions through different methodologies.
Its something Ive been doing my whole life one way or the other.

About @Malkuth and the similarities in the Naut and many aspects of our customs, what can I tell
 we are both explorers and kindred spirits as you and I also.

The cool thing is that it happened organically, I wasnt trying to copy or emulate him.

A bit to early to tell, but be sure you are going to get the news.

Thanks brother!!

2 Likes

That’s real cool. Was not aware of this word to be honest.

I know what you mean. I was considering making a Revelation of Spirit Core + Revelation of Mind Core custom for myself since the stack combining their main store counterparts worked so well for me. But maybe I will do so much later down the line.

Of course, of course. Didn’t mean that at all :pray:. There can be similarities between people just as there are differences.

Was wondering about the naut name which is new to me. Not heard it in any other word except astronaut (and phenomenaut by Malkuth which I assumed was a creative way of making a word). Astronaut is an explorer of the stars so I guess there are more nauts than I knew about haha. So phenomenaut is an explorer of phenomenas and psychonaut is an explorer of the mind, I guess. Am learning new stuff here.

Really eager to do so. Am still waiting for Revelation of Body before I make a custom with it and Radiating Health. Which is why am curious about this module.

Hope the custom serves you very well, brother!

2 Likes

Check out Timothy Leary or Aldous Huxley, besides other names Ive quoted here.

“My favorite three words in the English language are: ’I don’t know’, because every time I say them, I learn something new”.

“You cannot use butterfly language to communicate with caterpillars”.

Timothy Leary

“Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you”.

“If most of us remain ignorant of ourselves, it is because self-knowledge is painful and we prefer the pleasures of illusion”.

Aldous Huxley.

I know you didnt

That will be awesome, I guess RoB will already include RH.

3 Likes

Those quotes are fascinating. In addition to the ones you posted on your previous posts.

Will check them out. Thank you!

1 Like

I had a test drive of my custom today, I had a client for an hypnotherapy session and things went pretty smooth.

I could effortlessly connect with her in a way that allowed me to listen to her problems and realize what was really going on with her, all the pieces fitted together pretty easily.

The connection was so profound that I could feel her emotions and noticed that they were her emotions not mine, when I told her how she was feeling and exactly what was the reason she felt that way
 she cried.

She cried for 2 reasons, I was spot on with what I said, so she fully connected with the experience. The other reason is she felt understood to the very core.

7 Likes