The Psychonaut - Eudaemon

I wrote a post earlier but it had a factual error.

In that post, I was saying that the suffix -naut conveyed the meaning of Sea or Ocean. (Think I made the same statement on my own journal at some point.)

In fact, -naut more precisely conveys the meaning of ‘sailor’ or ‘navigator’. It’s actually the same root from which the words ‘navigate’, ‘navigator’, or ‘navigation’ are derived.

It tends to connote a sense of exploration, pioneering, and adventure, because in our human histories, those who learned to sail and to navigate the seas were the frontier-runners; risking peril for the sake of knowledge, wealth, freedom, or even adventure.

It’s not in 1000 different terms, but we do see it around sometimes:

Astronaut, as you already mentioned, ‘a navigator (or sailor) of the stars’.
Aeronaut: a sailor of the sky and wind. We don’t see that one much BUT we do see the famous NASA: (National Aeronautics and Space Administration).
Jason and the Argonauts (the sailors of the ship named ‘Argo’)
Oneironauts: those who sail and travel the seas of Dreams

And then to these would be added @Joa23 's

Psychonaut: One who sails and navigates the seas of Psyche: of mind, of soul, of spirit.

Many, many adventures, freedoms, treasures, and insights to be found in that Sea!

:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Ah yes. I rememeber that post and didn’t understand it fully. But with your (and @Joa23) explanation now, I get it.

Naut. There it is!

Not read this story but have heard the title. Didn’t make that connection.

Haha! That’s true.

The funny thing is that English is the language I first spoke and read (despite being from India) and I have a very good grasp of it.

But just like anything else, the learning never stops. And that’s great! New things to discover and learn! That’s exciting!

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Nah, you have an obvious mastery of it.

This is just one usage which is kind of archaic and more Latin-based (EDIT: and Greek-based). That’s why there are only 1 or 2 words that even use that suffix.

But yeah, it’s fun, isn’t it.
haha

2 Likes

Day#3

The Psychonaut × 3:33 minutes at 5:15 am
Wanted Black × 3 minutes (Want some NSE exposure).

I woke up just to realize that my dreams are about liberation, emotional, spiritual and sexual liberation. To be free of what weights me down so I can travel lightly.

Many years ago a guy told me: "Dreams are a way in which your unconscious mind can help you test and learn different scenarios for change and growth in a much safer way that real life, they give you a map on how to behave.
Sometimes its the way in which your mind allows you to deal with intense trauma, so you dont have to in a waking state and relive all the pain.

That later seems to be the case for last night.

The structure is nothing new to me… Im at my actual age, I go through some kind of experience that would be problematic for me in real life, filled with unpleasant emotions and I experience this in a scenario from the past, usually childhood.

Last night was about boundaries, jealously, abandonment and trust, I was with my girlfriend and we both were in the neighborhood I live when I was 5 - 10 years old.

2 Likes

Thats so true my friend!!

Thanks for sharing, its always interesting and enlightening to read you.

Theres only one more Naut that Im aware of…

Although this one is about heavy cocaine usage.

2 Likes

Supernaut. Hahaha! That’s supernauty!

Maybe I will make an Ubernaut custom for my Ubermensch transformation.

2 Likes

Well that opens up a new interpretation of my custom name…

Psycho (as in psychotic) and Naughty :smiling_imp:

Also I just found out that Naught/Nought means nothing.

1 Like

LOLL!

In a way that has some deep meaning to it. Creating from naught. From nothing. We could say, creating from your naut custom.

Dr Joe Dispenza has that in his meditations too. Becoming nobody in no place and in no time. So as to create from nothing the life we want.

Also reminds me of the Void of Creation module.

1 Like

Uuuh!!! I like it!!! PsychoNaught… No mind, empty space, creating from scratch.

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

soul-groups

2 Likes

I have a pretty good understanding of how my intuition works and the red herrings my mind uses, but I have never formalized it. Ive been thinking about it for a while and now taking a walk I decided to start.
I will do it off line, but heres what I will do:

To anyone with knowledge of NLP, Im gonna be using Strategies and Sub Modalities to track every intuition, check later for accuracy (%) and understand better what signals to ignore and what signals to take into consideration. Im sure this process by itself will enhance my intuition, but it will also give me the tools to make the signal stronger and clearer.

Ive identified 4 types of processes:

• Content Accurate Intuitions
  • Emotionally Accurate Intuitions
  • Fear maskerading as Intuition
  • Internal Dialog Mislead.
  1. Content Accurate: I have a clear picture of whats going to happen with a peaceful sense of certainty. Most often than not the things I picture tend to happen, but I dont know yet how to get a hold of the time frame.

2. Emotionally Accurate: I get a picture of whats going to happen/happened, but the emotion is stronger and clearer, usually Im not very accurate on the specifics, but spot on, on the feelings the other person had or that I will feel.

3. Fear maskerading as Intuition: A Red Herring, fear that the opposite of what I want is going to happen.

4. Internal Dialog Mislead: Me trying to convince myself that what I want is going to happen, but the feeling is one of doubt.

The last two are not really Intuition, but signal noise.

What Im gonna do:

1. Write every detail I can about every Intuition I get, How it happens in my mind (Strategy) and the subjective differences on how I percieve it (Sub Modalities).
  2. Write the date and time of the intuition, were I am, what Im doing and all the content details.
  3. Based on the previous, wait for the event to happen (or not) and give a percentage of accuracy, a simple Yes/No answer is useless.
  4. Get a Time Frame of the succeses and an understanding of what are the drivers involved with how long something takes to manifest.

This way its gonna be much more easy to trust real intuition, filter out the noise and avoid the most common pitfalls.

Most “intuitive” persons Ive ever known, tend to always remember all their lucky guesses and quickly forget their wrongs, or worst they keep repeating to themselves over time that somethings is about to happen (usually something pretty obvious) until it happens, then use that to feed their belief.

5 Likes

Psychonaut + WB = Awesome, Outstanding Love Making!

Great sensitivity, amazing flow, effortless energy control. My mind was in complete silence and I was fully into the experience, intuitively moving and enjoying.
She was using me as a channel of great pleasures, knowing that she could get whatever she desires.

What can I say about Eagle Eye? Most likely the best “Sex” module in the whole store.

6 Likes

Even this early on my custom I can notice my mind getting significantly quieter, which allows me to be in my body more.

5 Likes

Note to self: WB aura is just fantastic… My girlfriend reacts to it immediately.

4 Likes

Day#5

Psychonaut × 4 minutes
WB × 3:30

I listened pretty early in the morning, but I can’t remember if it was before or after I fell asleep and had a dream about a nuclear explosion.
The dream was about multiple atomic boms destroying many cities over the world, including mine… somehow we knew from my brother what was about to happen so I said to my girlfriend that I loved her and said goodbye.
We saw the explosion through the window. When everything settled down, we went to the window to see that almost everything was destroyed, but our building was in perfect conditions, so were we.

The feeling I had during the dream was one of calmed acceptance… Now remembering about it, I feel a profound sense of peace.

2 Likes

Whats happening with my dreams… Im sure RoS and RoM are working hard in the background, because Im having such wild and vivid dreams.

2 Likes

Day#7

Psychonaut × 5 minutes
WB × 3

Dreams last night were wildly vivid and realistic, but they faded away as soon as I woke up, just have a vague idea of them.

1 Like

Arriving to my 30 year high school reunion… lol time flies.

4 Likes

Haha! How was it?

2 Likes