The Body Keeps the Score

This stack packs a punch! Been having a headache the whole day long.
The difference with previous stacks recon is this time I dont wanna change it and I dont feel down… Only a headache, but in a good mood.

2 Likes

Day#7

RoS × 4 minutes
Genesis × 3:30

I lowered exposure a tiny little bit…

I feel pretty good today, headache melted away last night after some love making, definitely the best recon killer method Ive found.

Ive been dealing with some shallowness issues for one side. On the other Im thinking about giving the chiropractor a last session and then find something else, the beneficial effects kind of plateaued a couple of sessions ago.

Ive been doing my lower back excercises for about 2 months almost every single day and Ive been taking my supplements cocktail everyday for a month and a half.

Intermittent Fasting 16×8 for close to 2 months and I try to keep my diet as healthy as possible (low sugar, low carb, no alcohol), but I took 3 days of controlled chaos on vacations last week.

The overall levels of inflammation and pain are considerably and noticeably lower, but Im still not good enough. Of course I know I need more time, at least 2 more months to fully restore liver and gut function.
Immune System is working a lot better.

For now Im taking:

NAC
L-Glutamine
Milk Thistle
CBD Oil

1 Like

My Subliminal plans are… start stacking RoM and RoS the next listening day to start acclimatizing to both before building my custom, later on the cycle decide which is going to be my 2nd title, that is highly dependent on the new releases we are about to get this season.

I’d love to have a taste of NWE and NRE, but too soon to tell.

2 Likes

Day#9

RoS × 3 minutes
RoM × 5 minutes.

I added Revelation of the Mind as the 3rd title to complete my stack and prepare for my custom.
So far this combo is working great, lets see how it evolves with the addition of RoM.
I just realized these 3 titles are exactly the cores of @Malkuth custom.

RoM
RoS
Genesis

3 Likes

1. Revelation of the Mind
2. Revelation of Spirit
3. Entranced
4. Ethereal Presence
5. Direct Influencing Aura
6. Radiating Health
7. Fusion Optimized
8. The Flow
9. Transcendental Connection
10. Awakened Perception
11. Intuition Enhancer
12. All-Seeing
13. Eagle Eye
14. Destiny Directive
15. StoryTeller
16. Chiron
17. Dragon Tongue
18. Manipulus

Added The Flow and Fusion Optimized and filled my order.
Actually for the first time ever Im ordering a custom on sunday night, which puts me in the best position to receive it sooner.

The wait begins!!

2 Likes

Haha I do this too. I do the standard order and this way I can receive my custom by the end of the week.

1 Like

It beats ordering on a thursday afternoon and receiving it the next wednesday.

1 Like

Lol! Absolutely!

1 Like

Day#11

Revelation of Mind × 6:30
Genesis × 2:00

Im super exited about my new custom and I keep seeing characters that evokes the main aspects of what I embodied in it.

2 Likes

Day#13

Genesis x 6:00

Didnt listen to RoM or RoS yet, because its day 4 since I ordered my custom and its highly likely that I receive it today.

1 Like

Its getting late and my custom hasnt arrived yet… I’ll wait 1 more hour, otherwise Im doing RoM.

Theres so many things going on in my life I would love to share, but its too soon.

1 Like

Ended up doing 3 minutes of RoM last night… no custom yet.

2 Likes

If you ordered one and think it might be late, would you please post the date you ordered it, as well as the order number.

1 Like

Thank you RV, but my custom is still between the 3-5 business days period, until tonight. If I dont get it by tomorrow I will send a ticket.

2 Likes

Day#15

RoS × 4 minutes
Genesis × 5 minutes.

A couple of minutes into RoS I began feeling nostalgic mixed with the idea of a higher understanding of reality… its still present as a inner joy.

My custom hasnt arrived, so I sent a support ticket, today being saturday makes it hard for it to be resolved any time soon.

2 Likes

Did you get your custom yet bro?

If not, don’t worry too much about it. You will get it after the weekend. Meanwhile, have a nice Sunday.

3 Likes

Nice sunday for you too bro, although you might already be ready for bed.
I got my custom last night and this morning did 7 minutes of it… so far it feels fantastic.

3 Likes

Oh yes. In an hour.

That’s awesome. Glad to hear it!

3 Likes

Continuing here…

@RVconsultant please close this journal when you have the time.
Thanks!!

1 Like