The Ozmandias Protocol - SmartWater42069

All this done with a custom with all Quantum Limitless ST1 to ST4 in one?
Congratulations!

yezzir.

I was inspired by your results and I try this

I was surprised. I was for the first time I felt ā€œIn the zoneā€.

2 Likes

Quick update: Signing up for martial arts classes today. Iā€™ve been wanting to do this for 10+ yearsā€¦no more excuses.

T minues 3.75 hrs before I walk in there and take my first class. Iā€™m gonna pay for 1 year up front. There are no more half measures. One must take the full measure.

2 Likes

1/17/2023

Iā€™m sore. New muscles I never knew existed are hurting. Going to sleep early and memorize tomorrow morning. I will also make flash cards for martial arts to remember key concepts.

Top 3 things to work on tomorrow morning: Review budget, study 1 hour flashcards, HYDRATE. CHUG WATER TOMORROW 1 whole liter.

1/21/2023

I realized that I have never properly studied in my entire lifeā€¦

The only time I ever remember doing any studying was back in college and even then that was through extreme external pressure.

Doing something because I want toā€¦espescially studying is likeā€¦manā€¦

I would rather take a 1 hour cold shower or run 5 miles or get punched in the face 20 timesā€¦ugh

This mental pain is temporary. I know that since I never used the study muscle, I will have to build it over time.

I have had this disgusting delusion that I can do this studying easy peasy. No. I have to treat it with reverence and respect. Studying is an art form.

Been memorizing/learning probability and statistics since 5:30am. its 9:18am and I did not notice the time go by.

Im grateful for this productā€¦but man do I still hate studyingā€¦hopefully that changes over time lol

Why did you make a custom with all 4 stages of quantum limitless if stage 4 contains all stages?
Why not just use stage 4 alone?

As Bob Ross would say, there are no mistakes, just happy accidents. Initally I was thinking of having them separate. However, I do like a shotgun approach. All four stages loaded into the same shell and downloaded into my brain every week.

I am pretty sure the creaters made the other stages for a reason. I am much more emotionally stable now. Iā€™m not drinking as much or smoking as much. My friend circle is improving, my relationships with my coworkers are improving, my health is improvingā€¦Pretty much turning my life around. My skin is clear, my jawline is more defined now that I lost weight from the working out. Oh, and I have 4 out of 6 packs showing! That muffin top is under DECONSTRUCTION! WOOO

Progress is addictive. I say regardless of which product you are using to serve your needs, you have to give it time to work and EXERCISE DISCIPLINE in you loops. Donā€™t overdo it. Sounds like using drugs, but I treat the product with respect that way.

3 Likes

Anyways, good sirs, I have martial arts class in 1.5 hours. Gonna clean my room, review my notes from last week, make new flash cards, learn some calculus this week for datasci derivation of formulas.

Annnnd I have a steak dinner with a networking lead tonight at 6pm.

Boy do I hate studyingā€¦but you know what? I can do it. Easy peasy. Iā€™m gonna learn how to derive some statistical equations and have them memorized in the next 7 days.

Lets gooooo

1 Like

It also took Eddie Morra some time before he learnt how to regulate his consumption of NZT-48.

1 Like

Eddie Mora is within all of us lol :grin:

That moment after listening to a sub :joy::grin:

3 Likes

aaa, brotherā€¦ i cannot believe its only been 6 months.

If you slow that video down into a 6 month time frame, with the right dosage and action, you will get that videoā€™s results. I am not making this upā€¦

I handled a very high social pressure call today. Calmed down both a client and a supervisor. Words were rolling out of my mouth in mannerisms that surprised me afterwardsā€¦

4 Likes

I cannot even begin to understand the amount of work it took to make this productā€¦

You guys did your research, and judging from the progress im getting, you guys found the right people and research.

Love it.

3 Likes

Amazing results! Keep going! I have st4 in my Custom, it has two cores 1. HoM 2. Ql st 4, i have been noticing interesting developments such as better understanding of concepts, clearer intuition, more ideas and increased thinking speed.

Ql st4 also seems to support HoM scripting well as it enhances HoM(as of lately especially noticeable with the mastermind part).

Blessed with these amazing subs

I had to say this journal of yours is fantastic. :star_struck:

1 Like

1/29/2023 - 3 loops today - 45 mins total
Next loops will be next Sunday 2/5/2023

The body is tired but the mind is strong.

Three hours and 21 minutesā€¦what can be accomplished in that time?

1. Full load laundry
  2. Go to supermarket to buy meal prep food
  3. Load dishwasher
  4. Clean bathroom
  5. Change bathroom light
  6. Clean electric stovetop
  7. Meal prep salads for the next 4 days (plus meat)
  8. Cook meatballs in air fryer
  9. Clean entire kitchen
  10. throw out all trash
  11. Clean hair trimmer tools with rubbing alcohol

That was in almost 3.5 hours.
I also went to my martial arts class today at 11am

I am too tired right now to say anything eloquent.

I had coaching call with datasci coach saturday afternoon. I was ready to absorb. She noticed I made progress. I went drinking Saturday night. Slept 4 hours, woke up, cleaned my friendā€™s kitchen as a gift for letting me sleep on his couch. Only took 10 minutes on focus mode. Dude called me and was genuinely happy. His kitchen was a mess. He ended up cleaning his entire apartment through the whole day and handled the rest of his day. I may or may not have told him that there are useful mind tools he can useā€¦so Iā€™m going to buy him QL ZP.

Yeaā€¦four hours of sleep + mild hangoverā€¦ Still crushed my day.

Iā€™m so damn tired. goodnight. Hell yea.

1 Like

1/30/2023

Another thought:
I am considering purchasing ZPT^2 QL ST4 only as well. Simplify it down more. Less stages, etc.
I feel it is time.

2 Likes

It is 5:17AM on a Friday. Iā€™ve been up since 4:00AM.

Solved another social hurdle yesterday. I got the post office lady laughing and handling a problem outside of her comfort zone. I helped her help me.

Gratitude is a hell of a drug. I managed my emotions pretty well yesterday in a high stress situation by taking a minute or two to list out things Iā€™m grateful for. My emotions flipped almost instantaneously. All the frustrations I had melted away.

I slept early. Sleep is becoming a growing issue. Iā€™ll have to nip it in the bud. My average caffiene intake has increasedā€¦probably by 30-50%. 3 out of 7 days, I take 200mg caffiene. 100mg coffee in the morning and one in the evening before my martial arts class.

Martial arts class was the best decision I ever made. Best investment hands down. It accelerates the mind body connection. There is more passion in my voice when I talk. I havenā€™t told my coworkers, but they know something is different with me.

My typing speed has improved. Not only typing speedā€¦but typing accuracy. Iā€™ve started doing this thing where my fingers finish a thought and my eyes wander to the next task while Iā€™m still typing. It is a freaky feeling.

I canā€™t wait to show my friend QL. I bought QL ZP and will give him tomorrow. I will drill into his brain the discipline needed to use this product. Heā€™s a serious guy so Iā€™m confident he will follow instruction.

I think this weekend, I will purchase QL ST4 ZPT^2 and let it run from now on. I am considering adding in the sleep module. I am not sleeping well. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Actuallyā€¦it is the first week I feel totally fine on 6 hours of sleep a dayā€¦but I know that is BS. Caffeine messes with sleep. If the body does not flush out the adenosine, the caffeine will push the sleep cycle off the normal routineā€¦but I need caffiene for my routinesā€¦ugh.

I might have to switch to yerba mate or some other stimulant for my martial arts classes.

The mind is strong. The body is playing catch up. I am in a constant state of soreness. I wouldnā€™t say I am fatigued. I donā€™t believe in fatigue. The rules of the jungle dictate that the weak, sick and young are the first to be hunted down.

Some good news, my legs look waaaaaay thicker now. Iā€™ll become a thicc boi soon enough. All the protein Iā€™ve been eating is starting to show. Random muscles Iā€™ve never seen before are growing.

A coworker asked me an odd question. What I wanted to do with my life, my future. The answers came immediately. I had 4 thoughts which were well structured and gave way to stimulating conversation on fatherhood and legacy.

Legacy is an interesting thought. Immortality can be achieved through some degree with my thoughts, words, actions being transferred through my future children. I think this is a primitive idea. A better concept of immortality would be where one would transcend the sample size of my genetics and would affect population. Maybe that is what leadership isā€¦dunno.

1 Like

2/5/2023
Iā€™m tiredā€¦but satisfied with my progress today.

I was thinking about some grander plans. I have good friends who push me to do bigger and better things. I am grateful for my coaches. Including this too!

Today, I had my martial arts class again.

In 3 hoursā€¦I did the following:

1. Bought groceries
  2. Did laundry
  3. Meal prepped breakfast and lunch for the next 4 days
  4. Loaded and ran diswasher
  5. Cleaned up kitchen mess
  6. Refilled water bottles
  7. Created food budget to figure out cost per meal
  8. Decluttered room

Overall, I maintained discipline and got the job done.

Also, I had a very intimate conversation with a friend about his problems.

Also, I started David Gogginā€™s new book ā€œNever Finishedā€ā€¦boy I tell you it is a BANGER.

Purchases made today: SLEEP ZP
Gonna run 1 loop and get my butt to sleep.