The Official Subliminal Memes Thread

What is the secret?

1 Like

Cant tell coz no social skills.

I was trying to make a thoughtful meme.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Thursday is named after Thor.

Looks like we went full circle.

meme unrelated to subs, but made me LOL:

image

6 Likes

When you started using HERO and picked up a sword
image

14 Likes

IMG_0279

5 Likes

IMG_0278

2 Likes

IMG_0281

9 Likes

For those challenged by premature ejaculation, german railsways (Deutsche Bahn/ DB) launched a new product using their special power, coming later!

2 Likes

This is so true

1 Like

Incredible quote gonna put it on a wall. Beat the hang in there cat picture

2 Likes

Only germans will understand :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

image

7 Likes

This sounds like a recipe for disaster XD

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Made it more accurate

10 Likes

When you’ve healed all doubt about yourself,
you just shine.

3 Likes

When I know I have to take action but the nuanced discussion of what that entails isn’t complete in my brain.

image

3 Likes