The New Emperor

Not sure if it was a manifestation of true social and social king but while I was listening to social king, I had 3 different incidents occur within 30 minutes.

A guy that sits behind me at work showed me a ring with a Versace design on it. Big and golden. Not sure why he offered it to me but he did and for a pretty decent price, he also let me take the ring home and told me to just pay him for it on Friday.

I then had to call a patient to confirm info for an order. Once the business side of the conversation was done, he asked me for my name and then began talking me all his medical issues as if he were looking for sympathy. It was a bit annoying but I kept it professional and even managed to speak with a calm and courteous tone.

After I hung up with the patient, the coworker that sits next to me became very talkative out of nowhere. He had been quiet for just about the whole day up to that point. He even started getting a bit silly.

Almost forgot to mention during lunch that a female coworker that hardly talks to me commented on the Kobe Bryant incident. I pretty much knew everyone at work would be talking about it so I was already mentally prepared. I just bring this up because I wasn’t even expecting her to speak to me in the first place.

Early this morning while I headed to work, I felt mild depression too. I decided that I need to make a list of all the issues I have going on right now and figure out a way to solve them so I am finally get my shit together and be where I feel I’m supposed to be in life.

5 Likes

So things to note from today:

• Everyone when socializing with me, acted pretty silly today. Very uplifting vibes.

• Got some female attention when I visited another department but eh nothing too wild, just noticed stares from a couple women out of the corner of my eyes.

• Played the powerball for some reason, just a couple tickets.

• The female coworker I mentioned from last post spoke to me again today. Although it was just a brief exchange. I’m not sure if it was QL lite but I began contemplating her pattern of behavior from previous interactions. I have to say that she’s a remarkably calm person. I wasn’t gonna say anything but I’m very indifferent to outcomes these days, so I messaged her and asked if she meditated to discover how she remains so even-keeled. She stated she’s naturally that way. There was more conversation to be had, definitely above average but nothing sexual since we were chatting over IM’s at work for one, and two I do find her somewhat attractive but again, I’m indifferent to outcomes and don’t have much desire to pursue women at the moment.

• Speaking of pursuing I forgot to mention that yesterday I had a female stare me down as if I were glowing while I walked out of the store yesterday. Only thing is, something tells me she was under 18. No thanks lol. I could be wrong but there’s no way I’m taking that chance.

• I now have also figured out that masked tracks work better for me.

• Also starting to notice that ppl that hardly know me seem courteous but also intimidated to talk to me, or they’re surprisingly friendly out of nowhere.

-Also began re-reading a book called higher status by Jason capital.

8 Likes

Not to self: overnight listening definitely tires me out more when I listen via headphones as opposed to phone speakers

2 Likes

Think it’s time to whittle my focus down to EV4 and the commandant super charger only. Can’t logically explain why I’m getting this feeling but what I know from experience is that when I ignore my intuition it comes back to bit me in the ass eventually.

Truthfully I see intuition as a form of metaphysical logic. Knowing something but not being able to identify the source of said knowledge. I’d hate to stop using all the other programs in my stack for now, especially PCC but this exclusive Emperor v4/Commander supercharger run may last for only a few days. There may just be something on the horizon coming that I do t know about, and that I’ll need a more fortified internal sense of power to deal with.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is a mogul manifestation but I already got back my tax refund.

6 Likes

So notable things from today:

• I for some reason, used the commander supercharger 5 times. Think I really like the power surge I get from it.

• I got stares from all the way across the street while I was doing some walking today, from both women and men.

• I had several people apologize for getting in my way.

• Had to ask my ex a question about my daughter. When I spoke she perked up and looked at me like she was a little girl. Her tone was also very soft, submissive and accommodating.

• I had three different women hold doors open for me.

10 Likes

Ran emperor overnight with headphones and a got decent sleep. I knew I wouldn’t sleep thing as I got initially energized.

Woke up combing through EOG journals and the sales page for it. I’ve been contemplating for nearly 24 hours if I should even buy it. Especially because mogul is already in emperor. The answer is no.

I remember first coming to subclub and being like a kid exposed to candy for the time. I wanted to combine every sub in the store lol. I however keep evolving with more listening and honing in on my true needs and desires as time passes. I’ve gone from spraying and praying to being a sniper when it comes to subclub usage.

I asked my own subconscious for guidance, and literally had a rush of energy spring up from my gut, which I know meant “stick with emperor”. I know that sounds strange but my subconscious mind is a strange one lol. It does feel good to finally know what I want to stick with sub wise. This’ll save me more mental energy throughout the day.

Do I still want to experience all the multi stagers and the other programs I’ve already purchased in full? Of course, right now though I recognize however that my sense of internal power just needs more tweaking and I need to strengthen my habit of taking action more before I move on to another sub or even add back on to emperor. At least with the commander, I’ll have my basis for also raising up my external power as well.

I figure what’s the use of buying a Ferrari like EOG, if I’m going to drive it like a Toyota. I’m the one that has to make buying it worth the investment. For now I’ll just be playing emperor as much as I can, only way I’ll switch for the foreseeable future is if the STARKS program is released.

6 Likes

Not sure what happened but my brain has been in overdrive for for hours now. Perhaps I listened to EV4 too much. Gonna take a subliminal break over the next 3.5 days to let it all sink in. Guess even without other programs to accompany it, EV4 is still a hell of a load to handle.

3 Likes

Can you describe what you are feeling exactly? Symptoms?

Slightly elevated heart rate and a very restless mind. I can hardly finish one though before I have 2 more bombarding me. I also have to put in extra effort to focus.

1 Like

thanks for the info. its good to know which symptoms overuse can cause beside the well known headaches. wish you all the best!

1 Like

Thank you Hannibal. I wish you the best as well.

1 Like

Woke up this morning with and urge to let my “dark” side loose a bit and so I’ll probably be in this mode for a while throughout the day. When I say dark, I mean the side of me that’s more aggressive and isn’t afraid to wield my natural born power.

Had an epiphany while driving. Wanna take control of your self and your life? If you do, then one must master the concept of ownership. Ownership is taking responsibility and accountability for oneself on all levels, and all areas of their lives. I’ve heard something similar said before but it’s just now clicking, or rather, I finally interpreted the concept in a way that resonates with me.

You messed up?..Take ownership of the mistake and then take accountability so you can do what it takes to keep from making the same mistake. If you worked your ass off and achieved your goal, then celebrate your victory instead of falling victim to imposter syndrome. This realization ties directly to me letting my darker side loose today. I’m taking ownership of my shadow self instead of running from it or allowing it to control me.

Ownership is the mindset of a true sovereign and leader in my opinion. As long as I consciously apply this principle, it may just be the overarching principle I’ll need to ascend to the next level. (I have many values, principles and standards. A “code” and philosophy that I live by).

8 Likes

What a day, noticeable happenings:

• Got to work and I was highly social. Connecting with others was completely effortless for me and I can tell that people enjoyed my company. Even people I spoke to over the phone or via messaging seemed excited by conversation with me. I was enjoying the vibes as well.

• Caught a female coworker staring at me as she walked towards the break room (she was one of many that I got stares from today). When I turned towards her, she turned her head so fast that I thought she was going to break her neck lmao.

• Had a female friend tell me that I sound like a pimp when she asked my advice regarding a dude, another female friend said that word “pimp” seems to be coming up to describe me a lot lately…*shrug".

• I got the intuition to put on two gold chains and a ring I recently bought. Wore it all with confidence and still acted my normal self. Didn’t put on the jewelry to show off, although I look damn good with it. I put it on to reflect my inner image of being a ruler. I even changed my Facebook profile picture and stared down at a particular angle to make it look like I was looking down upon anyone viewing the pic. I did this as a reminder to myself to prioritize social dominance. Got people liking the picture too.

• That new Ownership mindset of mind is EXACTLY what I needed to help bring myself to the next level. It kept me balanced during a stressful period at work where everyone and their mom seemed to want my help or needed something from me. usually I’d damn near go crazy and have to meditate, today…I simply took ownership of my mental and emotional state and decided that I’d internally be responsible for my on mood instead of letting external factors effect me. Still felt some stress but I maintained. Even after my ex called me bitching over something I told her to calm her tone, hardly raised my voice and even after we hung up; although I was still a bit angry, I kept my new mindset in mind and chose to return to my happier state with relative ease.

8 Likes

@Davisnwc - taking ownership is very powerful. Well said and well done, my friend.

3 Likes

Much thanks. This mindset is one of the most powerful, if not the strongest that I’ve ever possessed.

3 Likes

Most notable observation from today is that I give less of a damn about everything outside of my control. My outcome independence is strengthening very rapidly.

I also have been in a damn good mood, feeling like a guy that just got out of a relationship and just wants to go party. In fact I’m headed to a Super Bowl party tomorrow. I wanted to get out of the house and BAM, someone calls me up and invited me to theirs. I’ll also get the chance to hang out with my nephew who I haven’t seen in a while. I’ll also be taking my daughter to breakfast and to the park in the morning. Right now I’m full of zeal and I’m doing laundry and preparing everything I need for the week.

For the first time in over a year I’m actually looking forward to a social event. This feeling is almost foreign.

Also made myself a new female friend yesterday. She’s the calm one that I mentioned a few posts back. We exchanged numbers over social media last night. Could’ve told her to keep messaging me over Instagram but I find communicating through DM’s a bit annoying, especially since we’re coworkers. Simply offered her my number pretty nonchalantly.

Feels safe to go ahead and go back to the full stack on Monday. I’m starting to feel a bit like a “wild child” though so I may have to add Godlike Masculinity to the stack to help temper my emotions. Truth be told I’ve been feeling more upbeat in general but I’d like to tack on a more masculine edge, and this is coming from a guy that already gets called manly in a weekly basis.

5 Likes

Woke up and took my daughter to the park and breakfast. I was surprisingly playful with her and we had a ball.

Had a blast at the super bowl party which I’m still at. Positive vibes all day and I haven’t been afraid to let loose.

2 Likes

Got back home around 2 am. Got around 3 hours of sleep and looped godlike masculinity the whole time. Although ever since my new mindset has been adopted I seem to have a greater degree of emotional and mental control, I’m finding it easier to stand against impulsive thoughts, emotions or behaviors this morning.

2 Likes

@Davisnwc - oh yes. Godlike Masculinity is real good :ok_hand:

1 Like