The New Emperor

The motivation to dig in to business strategy and study on my financial goal has been big while on emperor for me aswell, :+1:t2:

3 Likes

PCC hooks onto Emperor with its own additional script, so it was probably a mashup of both.

2 Likes

What book series are you referring to? I’m interested

1 Like

They are written by Dr. David J. Lieberman. Goes into some interesting concepts and applications for psychology.

2 Likes

Unsure if this is supposed to happen with Quantum limitless lite but I’m beginning to really notice the time dilation effect. It’s like I can do 10 things in an hour and it’s felt like 5 hours have already passed.

2 Likes

Spent the end of last night cleansing my aura and all my time overnight cleansing, stimulating and growing my chakras. This morning I feel more fearless and I have a certain swagger manifesting internally and externally. One where I’m more comfortable being myself, although I still seek to improve myself in all ways, it seems my sense of self-love, esteem, worth and confidence are becoming more full within who I already am. Even some of the things that bothered me in a minor way over the past week seem almost laughable.

All that is to say, it seems as if alpha and theta brainwaves, as well as cleansing, repairing and strengthening of one’s energy system can help with better manifestation of subliminal results. I’ll be doing 9 loops of emperor today.

2 Likes

How’d you accomplish the energy cleansing and chakra growth?

I use several methods to accomplish both things. The method I used for aura cleansing last night come from Subtle Energy Sciences, in the form of a mandala. The chakra clearing, stimulation and growth came from a Company called Sapien Medicine. They sell 4 different audios that target the main chakras.

1 Like

I love Sapien Medicine, been using their videos on Youtube alot. When you say sell, are you talking about supporting them on Patreon?

I subscribe to the Patreon too but they have audios and other products that are sold on their enlightened states website and also on the gumroad platform.

2 Likes

Worked on the chakras once again, only for about 2 hours while I slept. After only a couple days it seems those audios and emperor are already working in tandem to balance me as a man.

My social interactions with ppl are more joyous and positive in general, and I seem to be becoming the leader in social exchanges without having to fight others for power. I also feel more relaxed in general and not quite so annoyed with the presence of other human beings.

Somehow I also seem to be figuring out ways to pay bills and still purchase my desires without having to starve or put a bill off.

Meanwhile it looks like the EOG marketing campaign has come to an end. I was really starting to enjoy it lol. Onwards to season 2: Becoming the Khan.

2 Likes

Update:

Sitting here and meditating just a bit before my next task. I asked myself the question of why I still tend to procrastinate at times. See, fear isn’t really in my vocabulary anymore so that’s not the reason. It just now hit me that sometimes I can tend to enjoy the sensation of relaxation too much. At times I tend to get lost in the feeling of serenity as opposed to using relaxation as an act of balance in order to keep myself from burning out.

A while ago I figured out that I used to procrastinate because I feared being low on energy since fatigue used to lead me to feeling weak and mildly depressed for extended periods of time. Once I rationalizes with my own mind that I’d never let me literally work myself to death and made a promise to balance my workload more, my procrastination habit was all hit eliminated almost overnight.

But now with this new epiphany, I may be able to permanently crush it altogether as long as I find a way to keep myself from being too swept up in the feeling of relaxation.

1 Like

piggy-backing off of yesterday’s poet…today’s meditation granted me even deeper insight. Depending on what’s accomplished, I can actually gain energy and motivation from my action instead of having to fear loss of energy. I also would feel much better during my rejuvenation periods because I know my desired tasks have already been handled.

I’ll be running EV4 and PCC today. 5 loops (3 hrs and 45 min) of each program.

1 Like

Notable things from today:

• I’m not sure if I’m experiencing reconciliation or just needing less loops but it seems my mind is having a hard time after 2 or 3 loops of a particular program like emperor or PCC.

• During a meeting today , I found myself highly attracted to the the woman that was presenting. She trained me when I first arrived to the company but I’d never seen her like I did today. Her soft tone of voice and highly feminine mannerisms actually had me pretty aroused. I had to remain stoic on the outside and play it all off. I was even ready to jump in her when she bent over the table to demonstrate something to the group.

• It stuck out to me that I’ve become practically fearless, and even when I do feel fear these days I can push through it easily without being effected by it much at all. Everyone around me just seems so timid most of the time and for no apparent reason.

4 Likes

From you being there, or just generally?

It surprises me that just a month on these alpha subs puts you on such another level that you can see others’ nervousness/insecurity.

2 Likes

Generally honestly. I mean even people they’ve worked with for years, they seem timid when sitting next to them. It could also be because they lack social skills, so they are self conscious.

It’s also people in general that I notice in public that act shy, like they are afraid to even take up space on the planet.

1 Like

Figured out that emperor may be harder to use since I was hitting an inner blockage. When I started playing my pure power stack at midnight, I felt a feeling that was difficult to describe. This feeling was felt physically, mentally and emotionally all at once. Best label I can put on it is “stress”.

It was preventing me from sleeping and so I figured the best thing I could do is play elixir for the remainder of the night. It must have worked.
Within 20 minutes the feeling disappeared, and I also had a dream where several people were shot and killed, where I know from my own research, means that a part of yourself is “dying” or had been “killed”. Seeing people getting shot in a dream is a symbol of deep inner change according to my understanding.

At one point in the dream, I realized that I was even lucid dreaming. There was a patient on a makeshift operation table and although I was assisting in the surgery, I wasn’t taking his life seriously. In any case, no one noticed my lack of enthusiasm and at the end of the dream, the lead surgeon asked a soldier in the room to apologize and offer our condolences for not being able to save her husband’s life. I woke up right after that and used elixir.

1 Like

Ended up buying true social, which I didn’t know also came with the social king stack module. All this time I thought social king was a major program that had been converted into daredevil.
Didn’t plan to but social king until the same time as khan and EOG but now I’m having thoughts of sticking with emperor and programs that supercharge it for longer than I planned, not because I’m not getting results, but because I actually want to be sure that get the max that I can out of my stack before I move on.

Ever since I stared using subs 2.5 years ago, I’d pretty much just use subs for about 3 months and then move on. No matter how great my experience was I’d always just say “that was great but I’m ready to try something else.” Granted, I’ve gotten great results from subs in general ever since I started using them. With subclub however, I see not just the speed of results, but also how multidimensionally profound the effects with these programs are.

I’m glad the “Q” technology is coming because it just may be the end all, be all tool I need for subliminal self improvement to help make the man I need to build and sustain the life I want.

My social skills are pretty good and actually excellent compared to most people that I come across, thing is, most people are awkward (even pretty women), and it can be a pain to be the only person in an interaction who actually knows how to hold a decent conversation…but, I’ve noticed that sometimes when you can get ppl to open up, they can actually be pretty dope.

Hoping that social king and true social will help me elevate my social skills so that I know to both build and maintain strong social connections on demand going forward. I’m pretty sure PCC gives that benefit too, but I’d like to speed up the process a bit. My current stack and play times:

3 hours of EV4: for all benefits on the sales page.

2 loops of commander: to strengthen EV4 (although I’m using all the programs in this stack to enhance and deepen the strength and effects of EV4)

1 hour of admiral and commander: love that it teaches you to make better decisions, and also execute and stick to them without overthinking.

3 hours of PCC: for sales page benefits but also to enhance and link with emperor

2 loops of true social: to boost my social power and kind of “supercharge the effects of PCC”

1 hour of social king: if I’m going to learn the laws of power I might as well at least find people to practice utilizing them on when I need to.

1 hour of sanguine: since this boosts confidence, happiness, optimism and helps one maintain their power under any circumstances, I feel like this was the perfect edition. What good is all that newfound internal and social power of I end up pissing it all away at the first sign of trouble due to a lack of self mastery.

If I could, the only components I’d add to this would be the spartan program or emperor fitness to help with boosting physical health. Even then though, emperor does have programming that enhances sleep, supply energy and help burn fat too. One member here even put on extra muscle since listening to EV4.

4 Likes

Well, no-one is going to mess with you with Emperor, Commander and PCC, that’s for sure!

3 Likes

That’s the plan. True social is a surprisingly pleasant addition too. It raises my mood and gears my minds towards a focus of social power and dominance. It’ll probably help me deal with people in a less “asshole” like manner, unless of course they deserve it.

5 Likes