The New Emperor

The admiral and Commander stack module is starting to help crush the last of my procrastination habit that still remains. Helping me to balance rest and rejuvenation and action. It’s like when I start feeling lazy, the programming acts as a drill sergeant, just not one that yells all the time lol. It encourages me to push through fatigue

6 Likes

Update. My energy and motivation is up all of a sudden. I also find myself subconsciously repeating the phrase “lead with logic”

5 Likes

I did 10 loops of the admiral and Commander overnight. I literally woke up feeling like a stronger and more rational man. If I had to compare the feeling to something, it’s like being a real life batman in terms to how logic is used. I also feel highly calm and centered, grounded in masculinity like a Miltary leader (a General).

I’ve decided to add concentration exercises to my daily routine in order to help hasten the process of being able to control my own mind and thoughts. I’m also researching techniques I can use to help support the exercises in between sessions.

5 Likes

Update: just finished a 5 minute concentration exercise. Noticed 2 insights once my mind became relaxed.

1. My ex and daughter earlier this morning were both given “commands” of sorts by me. Little to no resistance was given. Usually there would be some.

2. I had the thought pop up that I serve NO ONE. I am however willing to exchange favors with people. That must be my inner emperor speaking to me.

5 Likes

It just hit me that I’m no longer a man that loves unconditionally, and I don’t feel ashamed nor proud to say that. It’s just something that I feel in a matter-of-fact sort of way. Basically it feels like I’ve transformed into someone that can show love to those who add value to my life, the way I’d seek to add value to the lives of others, but the actual feeling of “love” itself is something that I’m shying away from since it’s always distracted me.
My transformation into a more rational male is hastening quickly.

6 Likes

It sounds messed up but it’s the way to go with adults. Boundaries and equal exchange. Only your children would ever deserve that kind of unlimited love and care. “Give love to get love” is one of the biggest lies told.

Emperor is showing itself!

4 Likes

Randomly ran across a course (or maybe this was a Mogul manifestation) that may assist in helping me finally tie all my entrepreneurial skill and knowledge together. I’m not gonna hold any expectations but if this course turns out to be as good as I think it is, I may actually have the final piece to the puzzle for walking the hustler’s path permanently. I’ve also begun reading a book that helps with building a proper mindset for small business owners.

Won’t go into detail about a heated discussion I got into yesterday, but it helped me see how irrational and sensitive people can be. I’m starting to find myself mildly disgusted with the ignorance and weakness of others.

I also have made up my mind to have no more children, get married or even cohabitate with women. All that shit is more trouble than it’s worth when it comes to dealing with women long-term.

Last point is that I can feel my inner “asshole” reawakening. More than likely not the proper term to describe that aspect of my personality but it’s the only label I’ve had for it for years. I’ll be sure to keep it in check and channel the anger and aggression for self-empowerment and advancement purposes only.

4 Likes

Nah, it’s cool. My inner asshole needs some work. Don’t want him to run the whole show, but he should at least be able to do his thing when needed.

We’ll see.

4 Likes

My viewpoint exactly

2 Likes

Update: Damn man I’m starting to see that logical thinking saves so much time and mental energy. I’m starting to see why those in power prefer the general population to be overly emotional with their thinking and decision making.

4 Likes

It totally seems like that! impulsive, short attention span, and emotionally controlled. the media seems increasingly stimulating aswell.

4 Likes

Woke up today feeling ready for the future and realized how great it is to feel like I’m in control of my fate. I pretty much already know what I want the first half of this year to look like results wise.

A few hours after waking up I started to notice that I’m having trouble referring to myself as an emperor, king, or alpha male, as if those titles don’t speak to my true potential…no, I realized my self-image has become on par with that of a god. My self esteem is quickly rising to match it that too.

My manager and I seem to be getting along well again after a small rough patch, she even went behind her own boss’s back to grant me a favor.

It’s getting tough to procrastinate on doing just about anything.

My sexual appetite has returned. Today I also felt an overwhelming urge to eat once every few hours as if my body is consuming extra energy. May be the fat burner module in Emperor.

Starting to notice that the longer I’m on this stack, the more my Daughter runs up and randomly hugs me.

6 Likes

That PCC and quantum limitless lite from Emperor must have shook hands this morning because while I got ready for work, I randomly realized that my ex is not as good of a person as I gave her credit for. In truth no human being is entirely good; but in this case, I randomly ruminated over a recent discussion she and I had and even some events that happened before the last time we got back together. In one of the events I saw a big red flag but honestly ignored it and I can’t even figure out why.

In any case with the new guy she’s with it hit me that she claims to like him a lot but I know the real reason she wants him, and especially why she wants him to move in so quickly after I leave.

She’s the type to claim to want a real man but refuses to submit to one. She rather have a man that she can boss around and tell what to do since she hates to hear the word no (new guy is more on the timid side). I also realized she wants him moved in so soon so that she has help with her bills after I move out, in which since I’m saving for my own place, I stopped contributing to paying her mortgage. Without help she can barely afford this house along with her other bills. So there it is. I’m simply documenting this as a self reminder to pretty much trust nothing she ever says again.

I now have to wonder if she seemed so forgiving in the past of mistakes that I made because she has some big dirt that she’s been hiding. It’s no wonder no matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to get over this negative feeling I have when she calls, texts, or is even in the same building as me.

6 Likes

New God complex confirmed, instead of just reminding myself to carry my sense of positive dominance, I now constantly remind myself to conduct myself mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually with a sense of divinity. I keep asking myself, what would a god do in this situation?

5 Likes

Update:

• Noticing a superior level of social confidence. Any social fear/anxiety I may have had is a good 99.9% gone. I feel comfortable in pretty much any situation or interaction.

• More noticeable amount of stares from women. Even one who technically rejected me a week or two ago. Think she stared because I greeted her this morning it seems that she sees that it doesn’t affect me. Although either way I understand the reason why. When I went back into the lunch room around an hour later to fill my water bottle I simply cracked two jokes in a row about what she was doing and she laughed at the second joke harder than the first. Around 2 hours later I noticed her staring at me out of the corner of my eye as I walked towards a supervisor.

• Everyone seems more socially open to me than usual.

• A coworker I mentioned that I ran into at the bank a few weeks ago asked if I was staying for lunch. When I told her that my lunch was almost over she actually pouted lol. She then asked if I was gonna end up seeing her at the bank again this Friday since it’s payday. She’s definitely showing IOI’s.

• I’ve hardly been stressed at all today by anything at all, consciously or subconsciously. I also; for some reason, kept getting an intuitive flash that I should just take the day off of subs so, yea I may play my stack overnight.

5 Likes

Guess my mind wanted me to rest in order to have me truly “let the subconscious dust settle”. This morning I woke up and decided to alter my playlist once again, but this time it’s much more focused. I’ve been in search for greater personal power for the past 2 years in order to take back control of my destiny. Realizing that this has been the primary driving force behind all my decisions for the past couple years had me reevaluate my short and long term goals. My choices am the tools I plan to use haven’t changed. However the way in which I plan to use them, and the reason why I chose them are now crystal clear.

Current (and final) stack configuration until I move on to QL/BL and Alchemist in April:

3 hours of EV4

2 loops of commander supercharger

1 hour of admiral and commander

3 hours of PCC

1 hour of Sanguine

I plan for this to be my daily sub routine until 3/19/2020. All with the realization that power means everything to me.

1 Like

Currently questioning my earlier decision. For one I added sanguine back to the stack to help me maintain the power I’m amassing but also I now seem to be looking at multiple futures simultaneously.

This is causing frustration but I feel it’s necessary to know what I really want. I’m now thinking of holding off on alchemist and focusing 2020 more on wealth generation. The only question now is do I combine EOG with khan or quantum limitless? Do I just stick with my pure power stack until this is all figured out?

Apologies to anyone reading through this current mess of a journal. Since I’m feeling confused I simply won’t make a final decision just yet. Not even sure if this indecisiveness is stemming from fear or if I simply don’t known myself as well as I thought I did.

Actually after typing that last paragraph it made me think that maybe the khan/EOG combo and their associated booster programs are the best option. All I can say is stay tuned…

3 Likes

Didn’t want to waste time agonizing over the decision. I slept on it and after deliberation, I’ve decided that once my emperor (pure power) run ends, I’ll be turning 2020 into the year of the Golden Khan.

2 Likes

Had an epiphany from the other day with trying to execute listening all the way through my pure power stack. There will be days where listening all the way through uninterrupted may not be possible. It seems lately more than ever that when I’m listening to anything involving self-improvement, that’s when ppl seem to want to bother me. Not when I’m sitting there doing nothing.

Initially I had half a mind to just tell ppl to f**k off and don’t call my phone unless it’s a life or death emergency, but then again in the near future, I’ll be job searching and do need to keep my line available more often for employers to contact me. So, I started to wonder how I could keep anyone (like friends, family, or telemarketers and scammers) from disturbing me less often when I play my subs, vs keeping my line open for important phone calls more often.

The answer is, treat each program in my stack like a meal. See, I can start the day with Emperor, find some quiet time to play 2 loops of the commander, etc. The idea is, focusing on one program during a section of the day and then taking a break in order to let the info “digest” (for at least an hour or two) and then getting into the next program. This may also allow the mind time to let the individual programs sink in before the next one in the playlist is loaded up.

This way may not be recommended but currently this will work best for me. Also, with my situation currently getting ready to change both living and travel wise, I’m thinking by the time I start my next programs (Khan and EOG) this approach will make things more flexible. All without me putting too much pressure on myself of finishing up all the programs in my stack in a single day, but instead focusing on finishing a “cycle”. If i can play everything all at once I will, but I know that may not always be possible.

3 Likes

I’ve begun, for probably the first time in a year, studying up on business strategies. I purchased the resource I mentioned a couple days ago and plan to dig in soon.

I’m not sure if PCC has anything in it to help one manifest but I came across a series of books on amazon kindle which teaches one proven psychological strategies and tactics to help a person gain control of various social situations such as making peace with others, persuasion, business, etc.

Looking forward to buying these soon as seeing how well the tactics work in order to help increase my social power. Speaking of which, I still have a course on social power I need to finish that I honestly haven’t touched in weeks.

2 Likes