The New Emperor

Mental notes I’m placing here. Currently running a loop of emperor while driving on my way to finish and errand.

Note 1:

Every woman I don’t know is an automatic 5/10. Too many men will see a cute face and get caught up and besides themselves. Before they ever even know if a woman is worth “going all out” for, they’ll make themselves look like desperate idiots, only to find out half the time that despite appearances, the woman turns out to be average. As a matter of fact, everyone I come across is an automatic 5/10 until they prove otherwise. Even then, they are never to be placed above me since most ppl will come in and out of my life. I won’t give temporary people, permanent privileges no matter how great I may think they are.

Note 2:

If a person, thing or situation isn’t giving me a consistent return on my investment then I’ll cut my losses and move in quickly.

Note 3:

Can’t remember what the hell note 3 is supposed to be. Oh well. If it’s that important I’ll be able to recall it later and I’ll be back to document it here.

6 Likes

Went ahead and tried the book out. Pretty food stuff although not 100% great. I’ll keep it in my library.

1 Like

Note #1 sounds like just straight-up wisdom.

That is smart. Seriously smart.

I haven’t learned it yet. But I hope to.

8 Likes

Wow. Note 1 is insightful stuff. It’s insights like this that makes me glad I read these forums. I only hope that I keep this in mind as Khan (current sub) works on my mind and directs me towards a desired social life. After all, since these subs work with our mind and are flexible to our personal goals and wants, I may have just been influenced more by reading this given my sub usage as opposed to if I read this without listening to Khan.

5 Likes

Just have to lead with logic when dealing with human beings. Simple but not always easy. Everything is perfected with consistent practice though. Best of luck my friend.

5 Likes

If they want you, then make em earn you.

6 Likes

Currently running only EV4 and Regeneration to help with the reconciliation until further notice. 4 loops of Ev4 in the morning. 4 loops of Regen in the afternoon. Won’t be running anything overnight since it messes with my sleep pattern badly.

Thanks. Continually growing.

(By the way, you have the same name as the great Q-Tip.)

2 Likes

Damn, all these years and I never knew.

1 Like

Find it funny how people at my job are stating how quiet I’ve been the past 4 days I’ve gone. Part of that is from the new pheromone combo I’m trying which keeps me in a pretty calm and smooth state most of the day; but, I’m also getting tired of people’s lack of ability or unwillingness to seem to want to connect. They seem flaky, and the only flakes I ever liked are frosted and in a bowl of milk.

This pretty much just goes back to the principle of reciprocation for me. I understand that one must give what they want to receive but I’ll only give so much before I decide to withdraw. At least the few people I do associate with regularly at work make up for the majority who I’d rather not associate with.

2 Likes

So…just conducted a listening experiment which I’ll refer to as a “hybrid run”. I used two different apps to listen to two tracks of EV4 at the same time.

One masked and one ultrasonic. The following happened:

• Within 1 minute my heart rate slightly increased.

• Within 5 minutes my rate of thought, and smoothness of transition between concurrent thoughts increased exponentially. My mind would almost zoom through thoughts in order to focus me back to on listening to the audio until around the 30 minute mark where I got acclimated. My train of thought hasn’t felt this smooth since the 2nd week I was on EV3.

• Seems my metabolism increased. I was eating when I started the hybrid run. Went from feeling full to having the feeling of a near empty stomach within about 10 minutes.

• My entire body felt lighter and more energized than normal. That feeling increased the longer I listened.

• Within 30 seconds of the run being over I felt my brain settle a bit, but it’s like I can still feel it processing the info without too much effort.

• I feel a mental and physical sense of euphoria mixed with power.

• Feels like it’s easier to focus.

• My senses feel mildly heightened.

Only time will tell but it looks like my experiment potentially amplified the immediate results I’d usually get from running emperor. It’s like instead of just feeling normal, my mind finds processing two tracks at the same time a thrill. Swear I feel a slight dopamine rush right now. I can feel chemicals in my brain being released in surges every 2 minutes or so.

I don’t plan to run any programs for about 12 hours so we’ll see how this plays out. This experiment exceeded my expectations but of course I’d have to see how this plays out in the long run in order to keep it as a permanent listening pattern. Imagine if my brain and mind could actually handle this on a regular basis, I’d probably get double the results in half the time.

7 Likes

Hybrid regeneration run results:

• Slightly elevates heart rate and slightly increased rate of thought.

• Also felt a certain lightness in my body but it wasn’t as strong as the feeling I got from the emperor hybrid run.

• Most distinguishable thing I noticed was a got a mental and emotional glimpse of what it was like to be a man that’s unbothered by internal or external events.

2 Likes

Let us know if any reconciliation shows up. That happened to me maybe 3 days into listening to SC subs simultaneously using 2 separate players. I suddenly felt psychologically overwhelmed, shaky, and exhausted. It felt easy at first too, so it was a surprise.

EDIT: I realize now I overloaded since I looped the tracks non-stop for 3 days during the weekend. I had no break. You’ve not listened like that yourself.

1 Like

Wow looks like you were on the terminator strategy. I’ll only be doing hybrid runs 1-4 times per day.

1 Like

SubClub recommends a maximum of 16 hours per day!

1 Like

She was lining that dude up. Thats how they pivot so fast. Typical female nature…

4 Likes

2 Months into Emperor, and I have definitely noticed an increase in impatience.

It’s helped me a lot with focus, and getting clear about what I really want.

I haven’t noticed any results with how woman are perceiving me though.

2 Likes

I never believed for a second that they “just met” out of the blue the way she told me but I didn’t contest the statement because I was ultimately indifferent to the break up since she expressed she wasn’t in love anymore.

2 Likes

Good on you

2 Likes

Closing this journal, will be running EQ along with SQ for the time being

1 Like