The New Emperor

Right, you only read the first 20 posts and think you’re informed enough to pass judgment right?

Why would I give anything to a woman that no longer wants me?..she wanted to be single and anything she did from that point on didn’t concern me as long as my child was safe.

If she’s unsatisfied then that’s ultimately her problem. I’ve owned up to and accepted my responsibility in where our relationship failed. Ultimately even in a phase of our relationship where I did just about everything right she still decided to move on so why care that much about the opinion of someone who gets what they want and still chooses to leave?

Also, worry more about what you got going on, I played my part in that household while we were together and worked on moving out. I was done pouring myself into a household where I no longer wanted to be and invested in going somewhere else, which happens to be where I’m currently staying.

It also wasn’t MY house genius. She bought it before her and I moved in together. No one in their right mind would just let shit like that go on in their own house just because. If you feel so damn disgusted then stay your ass off of my journals and ask questions next time before you go assuming shit dumbass.

2 Likes