The New Emperor

Bought and did 3 loops of Libertine. I laughed out loud during the first loop due to the content. But, I also experienced arousal downstairs. By the second and 3rd loop, I could feel a fierce burning within my aura. Currently, my body heat is high and I feel very calm and smooth.

When I came down stairs, my ex didn’t make direct eye contact with me, but she did look towards my direction even though I wasn’t speaking to her. I’m interested in what results I can get with sticking with libertine. I like all the superchargers so far but I consider Libertine to be right up there with the commander in terms of power cultivation. I must say though that my right leg is hurting after the 30 minute meditation session however. I was in a comfortable position the whole time.

5 Likes

Update:

The feeling from libertine lasted a bit over 2 hours. Felt 100% masculine the whole time. This morning my libido is through the roof, and I notice myself having frequent sexual fantasies.

2 Likes

Forgot to document this the other day. On Valentine’s Day at the office, the guy that sits next to me got a bunch of valentine gifts from his woman. For some reason everyone keep thinking all the gifts were for me. I just put this down as a reminder that yeah, I’ve come to have a reputation at work. One female coworker in particular I caught staring at me from the corner of my eye a couple times after the first comment I received about the gifts. I have to wonder if that’s because a few weeks ago she said I have a good heart, and I do. However, I have a mischievous mindset. Heart of an angel, mind of a devil :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Listened to only 1 loop of emperor today. Maintained an internal sense of unshakable confidence and masculinity the whole day. Bought the beyond limitless supercharger too. The meditation made me feel euphoric and energized at the same time. I wanted it to compliment the QL portion of emperor. I pretty much now have Superchargers to compliment every part of emperor except for the mogul aspect but I have something that I use to substitute for that in the meantime.

4 Likes

When reading this, is it correct that it seems you somewhat either want your ex to feel jealous or get her back or affect her emotionally in some way?

Have you truly and deeply let go of that relationship?

I’m just curious about this, since that quote carries some attachment energy.

Not sure how you picked up on attachment energy in that post. I don’t want her back or to emotionally effect her. That chapter of my life is closed.

1 Like

That is good.

I look forward to your future journal posts, and to read about your progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a lot to digest here, it’s a good read. If anything, I’m surprised that Sanguine works well with this stack since I thought stack technology was outdated. Maybe that’s just for multistage subs (e.g. Khan ST1 + Sanguine)

2 Likes

Purchased a couple bottles of pheromones which should be in the mail for me by this Friday. We’ll see how an emperor’s aura and these pheromones hit at the same time.

Picked up another new book known as Warrior’s meditation. It drew my attention since it teaches how samurai in ancient Japan stayed in a relaxed state of awareness to best deal with oncoming threats anytime and anywhere. Meditation is great and I’ve been looking for a way to remain in a meditative state literally 24/7 so I may have manifested the knowledge needed to do so with this book.

Also picked up another book to sharpen up my text game with women. I was making minor mistakes that I didn’t even know. Made it clear why sometimes I wasn’t gettin the results I sought or why I’d occasionally get ignored after a few texts. Always food to know what the problem is and how to fix it.

4 Likes

What texting book?

1 Like

Called the art of text by zac Miller

1 Like

Been pretty chill with my listening ever since my bday 2 weeks ago. Taking unscheduled days off and even listening to only one or 2 loops of the major programs per day.

Today I’m truly noticing the “pump” effect where within 10 minutes I feel the effects of either regeneration or emperor pretty smoothly but also strongly. I think this relaxed listening schedule is the reason I’ve found myself slacking off a bit with my personal goals. This speaks to the power of subclub programs but it also is a red flag that the programming may not have gone deep enough for me to benefit long term. Nothing to do but go back in harder with the listening.

5 Likes

Nice. I haven’t heard of that one before.

I like this one:

51zxnuW2krL

Is it really that good because the reviews on Amazon are terrible

1 Like

Ok…probably won’t be going back to sleep for a while because I just woke up to my ex standing over me with a smirk. As soon asI realized that she was just standing there not saying anything she asked if I out a spell on her…

Wtf. I mean I see for the past couple days she’s been nicer and even texting me a bit, where as we weren’t really speaking at all, but I think she pretty just admitted that feelings have come back.

In other news, I got approved to move into a new spot so I’m looking to begin the moving process within the next two weeks.

5 Likes

Congrats on the progress and please be careful.

4 Likes

Yes! Love it! On the move at last. Is this why your ex is standing over you and being nice? On some level she knows you’re about to move!

Your ex standing over you:

5 Likes

That’s so creepy :joy:

3 Likes

Lmfao. Yes at long last on the move. That was something else to wake up to. Gonna have to sleep with my eyes taped open going forward.

4 Likes

Seems I’ve become able to summon the mental and energetic states of elixir, commander, true social and libertine all at will, and I can even combine them.

3 Likes