The New Emperor

That’s the reason I was lamenting. I’ve had about 10 average years, a couple below average even. I’m looking to live the rest of my natural born life as an emperor or above. I’m not quitting, I’m realizing that I need to go harder.

2 Likes

@Davisnwc, that’s all reconciliation from New Beginnings in Emperor. While using Emp4, those were simultaneously some of the most excruciating AND freeing awarenesses that popped up.

You’re in a good spot right now. Keep going :wink:

4 Likes

Part of why Ev4 is the best major sub ever alongside with other great titles from SC. Though, I loved EV4 so much that I find this programme so effective.

Hit two birds with one stone? No. This programme hits every part of your life positively.

3 Likes

I’ve taken it upon myself to begin mastering the Spanish language. I’m gonna commit to mastering a new language every year for the next several years in order to make it easier to expand my social network when the time comes.

I also ran across a book called Sovereignty by Ryan Michler. He talks about the mentality of taking ownership of one’s life in order to permanently improve it. Now that’s a coincidence being that I jus adopted the ownership mindset about a week ago. He however combines it with other principles and has written the book to guide men toward adopting the sovereignty mindset. This book has come at a perfect time, and only about 24 hours after my mini meltdown. It feels like I manifested a tool to help eliminate the excuse that I have no roadmap.

Not that I would’ve let that stop me, but it’s amazing that the timing was so perfect. I’m also looking into other books that promote alpha male mindsets and principles. I’m going to take my time with the new book though. There’s days it’s not just about how fast you can learn, but also how fast you can implement and master that learned information that matters.

4 Likes

Definitely enjoying the sovereignty book so far, almost finished with it after a couple days. Took a day off from subs yesterday and yet I was wildly productive. I woke up at midnight and began knocking out tasks. I took one nap around 4-8 am and was right back to knocking down goals.

I did a lot of cleaning too, in my home, vehicle and payed extra attention to my grooming as well. Had a mentality of everything on me and around me should be reflecting my higher internal state. Also noticed I’m becoming more socially indifferent. It’s different now though. I remember with V3 it’s was a cold and distant type feeling. Now it’s outcome independence mixed with positivity. Seems I’m struggling to build any deep connections but at the same time I accept that people for the most part are pretty much concerned and preoccupied with managing their own lives, and don’t seem to know how to balance things out.

Oh well, crazy how when I didn’t seem to care to socialize people seemed available but now it’s like either no one is or I simply prefer not to get to know them for one reason or another. Indifferent I remain. I can simply use the extra time and energy to build.

7 Likes

Returning from my work vacation, I’m realizing just how lifeless this office is and how miserable everyone seems to be, guess the extreme happiness scripting from Ev4 is working its magic. I seemed more lively than everyone here even before I found subclub. Damn, do people really let life get to them this badly, and consistently?

5 Likes

Amazing how powerful regeneration is. Feels like I’ve been taking an emotional beating almost everyday for weeks now am I can feel the stress on every level melting away. Perhaps I should combine regeneration and emperor to help speed up my ascension.

5 Likes

Regeneration is a hugely slept on sub. Maybe because healing isn’t very '“manly”.

4 Likes

Ironic since Regeneration contains both ascension lite scripting (focused towards emotional healing) and godlike masculinity.

2 Likes

Regeneration and elixir have been added. In fact I created an entirely new playlist now focused on healing on every level as well as internal and external power:

Regeneration
Elixir
Emperor V4
Commander supercharger
Power Can Corrupt
True Social
Sanguine

All in that order. I call it my empire playlist.

3 Likes

Spent all of last night and even this morning happy as hell. I feel bliss, joy and confidence. This is also the 3rd day in a row that I woke up and felt like I look better than what I had the previous day. The whole party animal feeling has returned too. I look good, feel good, smell good. I’m just all around good and nothing is getting to me. I feel grateful to be so happy.

4 Likes

That is Fantastic @Davisnwc. I am very VERY happy for you!

I noticed also between your words a very physical primal metaphor running: “animal,” “looking good,” “smelling good”.

Are you more of a kinesthetic type of person who enjoys dancing and using your body to experience the world? Or, if not, how does being an animal and being “embodied” relate to your sense of happiness and well being? :slight_smile:

I am very curious about this because I am a visual person, rather than kinesthetic or auditory.

5 Likes

@AMASH thank you and welcome back. Damn you’re insightful. I’m a kinesthetic learner primarily and a visual one second. I learn best when someone demonstrates how to do something for me and then I “get my hands dirty” right afterwards.

I am deeply in tune with my body and all my physical senses as well. My intuition is very sharp as well. Feels as if I’m seeking to balance things out since I’ve spent most of my own young life in my own head. When I balance out overthinking with physical action and experiences it “grounds” me and contributes to my multidimensional well-being for sure.

4 Likes

You’re fantastic man. I’ve been reading your posts and I like them very much.

I was wondering:

• What could you do to feel more grounded more often in your live in 2020?

And, to unpack this more, since I deeply believe clarity is the seed of success:

• What kind of multidimensional well-being could you have if you were at the ultimate version of yourself?

I think your perspective on these would be enlightening to yourself, and really enriching to all of us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What can keep me more grounded is the mentality of being the owner of my mind, emotions, body, willpower and soul. Besides life itself, those are the only things that I was given for free and what no one can take away. I reside within my own “Youniverse”. Everything begins and ends with me. It’s not ALL about me, but I put myself first more often these days.

Were I the ultimate version of myself, everything from my body, finances and social connections would be strong and healthy. My spirit, mind and emotions already are, and strengthening constantly.

1 Like

So, if I understood you correctly, when you are grounded, you are basically the God of your own Youniverse.

Is that the deep meaning of being grounded for you?

And does being grounded relate to being in control in some way? I have a sense it might be.

Update: went to the mall to shop for an item to help switch up my physical appearance.

I stopped by a vendor to ask her a question about what she was selling. I subconsciously got all up in her personal space as if I were completely dominating her. I had to remind myself to chill lol, usually I’m way more respectful of personal space, especially a stranger’s, although, when I think about it…I’ve been invading the shit out of people’s personal space. For instance, two women at work will be talking and I’ll literally come between them and kiss them on the cheek. They completely stop talking when I’m by them and then resume the conversation once i walk off. I’ve done this non-apologetically several times since last week and no has complained to my face…hmmm just noticing this. It’s like I instantly take over when I come into someone’s space and they don’t mind.

Getting back to the mall vendor, I had to remind myself to keep my tone warm, yet authoritative since I had already showed physical aggression by walking so closely up on her. She didn’t complain or seem uncomfortable luckily. In any case, she didn’t have what I was looking for so I went to JC Penny. A sales rep saw me looking around and pointed out the item I was looking for. Now I’m not sure how true this is but the item cost $250, she sold it to me for $100 stating it was on sale. Doubt she’d risk her job for a stranger so guess I lucked out, although I saw no sale signs anywhere around that section. While she rung me up, her and I chatted like we were old friends.

3 Likes

That’s very interesting.

I actually find Emperor V4 to be very helpful for me in conversations and also getting me into a social vibe when I am out. Although, when I am at home, I don’t have any desire for social contact at all.

It’s like an “ability” that comes when needed.

5 Likes

That’s what’s great about it, it turns on a social vibe only when it’s needed.

4 Likes

did no listening yesterday and probably won’t today either. Seems the more time passes, the less I need exposure to these programs before I feel I need a break.

Yesterday I was dressed to impress. It of course made an impact and drew attention. I however dressed in a sharp manner to reinforce a positive self image upon myself subconsciously when I look in the mirror. This week I’ve paid greater attention to my grooming and hygiene than usual, and I’m already above average when it comes to how well I dress, groom and cleanse myself to begin with.

Yesterday it seemed I carried a celebrity type vibe. The moods of almost everyone I came across were elevated. I noticed most people staring hard when I came across their vision, and I was pretty carefree for most of the day.

I’ve put in about 12 hours of overtime at my job this week just out of the desire to be productive. However, towards the end of last night, it had me thinking even more about simply pouring my energy into something more entrepreneurial.

4 Likes