The Nature of Your Empire

Yes, I agree. Neither Mars nor any part of astrology will ever explain everything.

But there are insights to be gained.

For one thing, there’s the so-called volubility of Gemini. If possible, don’t get too hung up on it. It’s only the outermost manifestation of a much more profound internal process.

What Gemini is really about is experiencing and connecting with as much of life as is humanly possible.

The words and the talking are a natural by-product: like the smoke coming out of the train’s chimney as it chugs along on the track.

They’re interesting and they let us see where the train is, but they’re not the real point of the whole thing.

Underlying the Gemini’s speech is this insatiable hunger and interest in Experiencing.

That’s the superpower. That’s what you’ll want to harness.

It’s not just that you talk a lot. It’s that you have a much greater capacity than average to accommodate different experiences and sources of stimulation.

Like this guy:

or this guy:

Of course there will be a lot to say when there’s so much more information being processed.

It’s neither good nor bad. But it is an internal power to be harnessed.

2 Likes

Interesting, because you can tell there are pros and cons to this. Example is anxiety from experiencing too much. Processing so much you can’t be fully present. Am I thinking right?

Also, focusing on so much, lacking focus. Explains my dabbling.

May I ask for tips on how or resources where I can learn about this and especially about harnessing it. I will google it, but curious to hear your tips.

1 Like

I also have Mars in Pisces and in the 2nd House. What does the second house mean there in your estimation?

1 Like

Every “House” represents a domain of endeavor. These are not the monopoly of astrology. They’re just kind of unavoidable primary aspects of life. Things like: Forging Identity, Recognizing and Consolidating Value, Experiencing and Communicating Experience, Establishing a Sense of Home and Taking Refuge in It, and so on.

The 2nd House is about Value in its external and internal embodiments. How you Value yourself, How you perceive and express Value in the world, and so on.

The Mars in Pisces in the 2nd House, would be an Emperor of Empathy. Merging with and Facilitation of the Minds and Deep Experiences of Yourself and Others. That’s the strength of Pisces.

And the 2nd House would indicate that the domain in which you are Building and Enacting Your Will is the domain of The Foundations and The Expressions of VALUE.

You will be confident in your value. And you will fight to be confident in your value. And you will facilitate and help others to contact their own authentic Value. This will run the gamut from Money and Social Standing, to Personal Power and the right to be oneself.

4 Likes

Thank you sir. This also is further confirmation that my business is already perfectly aligned with astrology :grin::grin:

And good confirmation that astrology is aligned with your business.

If you’re aligned with your Soul’s call, astrology is usually going to end up just being confirmation.

1 Like

RoM just recently did that. Before that I was quite off.

1 Like

Another interesting point for me, in relation to Gemini, is that whereas your Mars is in Gemini, making it a site for power, will, assertion, competition, and passion, in my case, Saturn is in Gemini. So for me, I am tested and guided and trained by Gemini.

People always complain about Saturn. But Saturn is wonderful. It connects you to your path of Power Through Discipline. Teaches you how to face challenges. Connects you to your strength.

Saturn doesn’t make life difficult. It prepares you for handling life’s difficulty.

People often mix that up.

A virus invades your body. Your body then turns up the heat to kill the virus. (Thank you, body!) Then people call the heat “fever sickness” and completely ignore the germ.

Saturn gets a bad rap.

Peace to Saturn!

3 Likes

My Mars is in Capricorn. Its exaltation.

1st House (Whole Sign)
11th House (Placidus)

Interestingly, I’m a real soldier as well.

2 Likes

To go with my post above, and the archetypes. ^

It’s crazy because I did not know about astrology as a kiddo. I wanted to be a soldier at 7 and a CEO at 8 after an executive showed up at our school for Role Model day. I don’t really enjoy following orders from others, but of course a soldier has to. I went on to become a leader of a long-standing organization and a soldier (a great one). Something in me as a kid wanted to be at the top of the hierarchy though. It was potent.

Now, I don’t care so much for being Top Dog like I did. I’d rather just chill around a campfire, eat good food and have a few beers and sing songs.

-Cappy Mars at 2 degrees (‘Supreme Degree’)

1 Like

Mars in Cancer 1° 53’ 40" (almost touching gemini)
Mars in the Third House.

Any input on that bro @Malkuth ?

2 Likes

Fighting for Intimacy. Fighting to protect your privacy and your personal spaces of nurture.
A passion for nurture. Passion for home and for care.

Cancer is about sensitive exploration and experiencing. It’s symbolized by the crab–which has the extremely durable and tough exoskeleton protecting the incredibly sensitive and delicate insides. That’s a symbol of House and Home. A solid stable external structure to protect and to establish, and an internal space of intimacy, softness, care, and nurture.

It’s important to fully embrace the potential of Cancer. It’s too easy to complain about it’s seeming downsides. It contributes a beauty and a genius that are profound. It’s the kind of thing that you complain about, but then if you lose it your realize that your life now feels impoverished.

Mars in Cancer kind of reminds me of a house cat. It hangs around inside of the house and is shy of strangers. But it is also a hunter, like all cats.

This seems to me like a Specialty placement. Like a specialized, gourmet placement.

The Emperor here would be sensitive, perceptive, reserved, and highly observant. Also nurturing, introspective, and insightful.

Meanwhile, the Third House is the Empire of Experiencing and Communication of What Has Been Experienced. Communicating About and Conveying Rich, Diverse Experiences.

So you rule the Empire of Communication with sensitivity, reserve, and deeply introspective perceptiveness.

A person who should be experiencing and conveying to others experiences of the subtle nuances of the things you are passionate about.

1 Like

Mars in Capricorn in the 11th House.

Sheesh. Seems pretty perfect for a soldier or a company man. You can probably do any of the things that would occur to you to do. Capricorn confers competence.

1 Like

Thanks man! That was beautiful, revealing and inspiring.

Sounds like Chosen, Heartsong, RoM could work wonders for me.

I was feeling that same exact thing yesterday, while I reflected on what do I really want in my life.
I found a pattern of me complaining of what are my best treats and longing for flashy things that would never make me happy.

Somehow now I feel more care and nurture about my special and unique qualities… those flashy things are very shallow once you really look at them.
Shallow has never been satisfactory for me… its the opposite of intimacy.

1 Like

My Mars is in Aquarius and 1st house. What does it say about me?