The Nature of Your Empire

Just so.

The word I would use is ‘Sovereignty’.

Your center of Sovereignty, Personal Power, and Self-Determination.

It is, by its very definition, not dictated by someone else’s standards of normalcy, convention, or propriety. If it were, how could it be Sovereign?

It is the establishment of your Way of Being. Your Center.

And I really like that word you use ‘Legacy’. I feel that I haven’t yet developed to the point of considering it. It’s more aspirational for me. But I can feel that it’s right.

1 Like

I am sharing smth personal here , but 7 house and word sovereign opened the conversation . 7 house as I looked it’s related to marriage and partnership . I have such a proplem because I don’t want to marry under the religious beliefs I born into nor any religious beliefs . I am for civil union and long commited prosperous relationship and having family. But not under religious ceremony . This causing a lot of turmoil on my life . I am interested in your opinion about that situation blended with (Mars ,Aries ,7house ) compination .

2 Likes

This is an important issue for you. I do not have any quick conclusions.

One thing I can point out though as far as the Mars business goes is that it does fit.

Aries in the 7th House suggests that when it comes to matters of Love, Connection, and Deep Intimacy (the 7th House), you will have the spirit of a Pioneer and a Warrior (Aries). One who courageously fights and forges new ground.

Beyond this though, the road is yours to choose. Astrology prescribes nothing. It merely describes some of the letters and words that you will draw from to create your own sentences and to write your own story.

More than anything astrology is a tool that helps you to stay grounded as you face the creative task of shaping your own life. That task remains one of your choice.

1 Like

Mars in Scorpio in house 6? :slight_smile:

1 Like

A useful resource in the discussion of this topic.

03:06:37 Mars in the 7th House (@sid)

1 Like

I understand now, thank you.

Yes, you’re correct.

1 Like

Mars in Taurus in the 2nd with Aries on the cusp.

Does this mean I’m the Slow-to-make-moves Emperor? …because that would track, lol

1 Like

I have to say, I’m not familiar with either of these personalities, but I don’t feel they did a great job of expanding on what Mars can represent to an individual. I won’t disagree with anything they presented, but it was basically a newspaper horoscope level of “mars in 7th house”. I wonder if its just a lack of experience with the placement so they didn’t have much to say?

A big problem is that the House system has become littered with different levels of meaning piled on top of the fundamentals. At the most zoomed out basic level the 7th house is the opposite of the 1st. The seventh house represents the role of The Other, specifically individual energies that are opposite of you in any situation (spouses, business partners, court cases etc,) while the first house is the I Am. So a Mars in the 7th house is indicative of you likely exploring and learning about your masculine energies through your interactions with individuals opposite (In any number of ways) yourself.

1 Like

I believe something to keep in mind here is that it’s a 3 hour 40 minute podcast. Talking about Mars in every house for longer than a few minutes would push it to more than 5 hours and is really just a thing they added on-top of their already long conversation. And while I haven’t yet watched this podcast in it’s entirety, there are over 50 timestamps on this video. That’s a lot of stuff they’re covering.

Chris Brennan, the guy on the left is one of the most influential members of the astrological community. He came from a university that had a course in both Western and Vedic astrology, interviews hundreds of guests and revived Hellenistic Astrology. I would safely say that I trust the kind of information he’s putting out there.

2 Likes

I thought his name was familiar. Like I said, I don’t disagree with them at all just disappointed there wasn’t more to the topic. I did kinda feel like their energy was flagging from having been on that recording for several hours already for sure.

2 Likes

Yes, we can say ‘slow’, sure, sure. Yet we could also say ‘Unhurried’, ‘Stable’, and ‘Solid’ and be just as fitting.

And what else is Unhurried and Stable?

The seasons and cycles of Nature and of Earth’s changes. They are the metronome that establishes the rhythm of our lives. It is important—and we appreciate—that they—these Seasons and these Cycles—are not hurried. When Nature is ‘in a rush’ that tends to be a disruptive thing for just about everyone.

I’d like my heart to keep on beating steadily minute after minute and year after year thank you very much.

And this is just the Emperor that Taurus is:

The Natural Emperor

Embodying and aligned with Nature’s steady Timing.

Respect it and you’ll see that it connects quite perfectly to Everything That Matters.

2 Likes

:pray:

You hit the mark…I have had trouble fully accepting my own natural rhythms and timing.

With that insight, I think Chosen: The Way of Nature will help increase my respect for the natural flow. I appreciate the sage advice @Malkuth

2 Likes

The Unflinching Seer-Emperor in the Empire of Service, Care, and Cultivation

2 Likes

Been looking at my chart a bit more, all my planets are in the upper half of my chart with two stellium(s). I’m wondering if I have a strong propensity to being a public leader who is compassionate, serving humanitarian causes. Rebellious and passionate. Exploring new ideas, I lead groundbreaking and innovative ways of serving my community. The role of Mars in my 11th House in Aries serves as my ambitious desires for my community and acting them out as a leader.

@Malkuth I was doing this while looking into our past DMs. Do you think this is an accurate assessment?

Is it a smart idea to share where all my planets are :thinking: . I definitely won’t be posting my chart since you can reverse engineer that but I’m wondering if I can share where my planets, signs and houses are located.

My mars is in cancer but also in the first house trine my sun in pisces. What does this mean?

1 Like

It might sound odd for me to say this since I’m the one who starts many of these astrology topics, but I just think of it as a source of inspiration. I don’t generally make choices based on it. It’s more like a helpful system that can support me while I’m making choices or after I’ve made choices. It’s also like a kind of flashlight that can illuminate corners of the (experiential) room or spots under the (existential) furniture that I may have been ignoring or overlooking.

I’ll always keep experience primary.

If I walk outside and there are clouds releasing water droplets onto me, then I don’t care what astrologers or the weather report say. It’s raining.

But what I love about it so much is the way it pulls together archetypes into coherent systemic relationships. It’s a useful way to organize and train your own pattern-generation and pattern-recognition capacities.

Don’t go to it for answers; go for inspiration. (Say I.)

2 Likes

Never been into horoscope or tarot, but what the hell, life is sometimes about perspective. What does this perspective say about me?

Mars in gemini

1 Like

Gemini is a very rich archetype.

Corresponds to the god Hermes (Mercury). Agile, witty, flexible. God of communicators. God of thieves. God of tricksters. and Messenger of the Gods.

Corresponds, among other things, to the nervous system. The speed of thought. Experiencing as much of life as possible. And communicating about it.

so, maybe…The Expressive Emperor?

With your Gemini, you may come up with a much more fitting label for it than I.

But just remember that Mars is the archetype of assertion of will, of enforcement of boundaries, of competition and contention. For you, those kinds of activities will happen naturally around Communicating. A pretty natural combination, I think.

2 Likes

Thanks Malkuth, I will explore those ideas. :pray::heart:

1 Like

(Sorry for double post)
I read about it and I do talk to much, but I often hear I make no sense, talk to fast or have no red thread in my talking.

I also notice that I am prone to introversion or silence in certain situations and with certain people, and other times I cant stop blabber.

Perhaps I have certain traumas or limiting beliefs that causes these issues. Or perhaps I experience paralyzing thought loops and anxiety (speed of thoughts) that causes me to be silent.

For instance with close loved one I don’t speak much, with work mates I blabber too much. When I stream on Twitch I have to force myself for simple comentary.

Perhaps one needs to explore more perspectives to understand this, my Mars placement doesn’t explain everything.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this @Malkuth

1 Like