The Monstrosity

When i ran the Sex Mastery ZP, Diamond ZP, Libertine ZP and Primal seduction ZP for the first time it created a very, unique, situation. So Saint made a Monstrosity of a costume subliminal based on those 4 ZPs. I dont know the full detalis but he description of the incident was very… vauge and it caused him serious recon.

That made very curious and i asked if i could try it and journal about it since he took my ” King of the andals and the first men ” Badge lmao

With that aside, ill start by using it few hours before meeting someone. I dont know what to expect. Heavin, or hell im ready to try this monstrosity out.

Will post as soon as i get some action. The current goal is to ReEarn that badge :joy:

22 Likes

3 Likes

Did you ever try Wanted? I think it would be very potent to your goals instead of sex mastery or diamond.

What :eyes::eyes::eyes: A new sub :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Looks interesting! Definitly watching your feedback!

Uh, well. She… cried from the encounter. In a good way. A very good way. Then the recon hit. But I also had been testing some other things.

7 Likes

Is The Monstrosity for sale yet? :rofl:

2 Likes

Realese the Dick of Tears

4 Likes

Yall can barly deal with a singular ZP recon. This going public will most likely not be a matter of discussion for a very long. Remeber, the stronger the sub, the stronger the feedback in every current gen or version.
Also this was not made to be safe, comfortable. He probably made it out of fun with a flavor of ” fuck it lets see what happens ” in mind. Which explains the feedback which i will be feeling very soon

1 Like

For some reason my iphone earpods can sometime auto play a song from my playlist because they are touch sensitive or something. Something is off with them. It played the monstrosity. If this sounds unbelievable i dont blame you. I can hardly believe it myself.

I talking to someone and it played it but the volume was so low i didnt notice it. I later find out it was 5 min in and had no intention of playing it so i stopped. Then it happened.

For the first few minutes i paniced but i didnt make a big deal later and was like whatever. Like a slow burn i started feeling weak and insecure like i was when i was at my worst. All my progress, strategies and experiance were gone out the window. I cant see beyond this negativity and its so overwhelming. I am experiancing the modt insecure thoughts i have ever had in 6 years and they are not dont seem like going away anytime soon.

Just 5 min from this… i know that it wont dent me in anyway but all i can do for now is to keeping it from spiraling out of control.

There is, however, another side effect. I am experiancing a lust i’ve never felt in my entire life.

This monstrocity did not make me sad or depressed. It cant give me something i do not possess on my own. Just like a sub cant teach me a new language…

It has stripped me as naked and raw as anything ever could. It seems that only then, i am free to execute. I cant execute on my own terms from the comforts of my ego.

I feel like i’ve sank to the lowest pit yet since i doubt it could go any lower. Yet, if i can accept and embrace it. Maybe its the right step towrads real healing. Only if i can accept and embrace it. Without the backbone i’ve developed through so many trials and tribulations this could easily break me.

Athough abrupt, this is a preview of whats to come. It is absolute vaulnrability.

7 Likes

May the guiding light return you safely
This too shall Pass :slight_smile:

note: not a performance enhancer on first run

2 Likes

I am going to build a custom to see what happens when you combine Sex Mastery ZP, Diamond ZP, Libertine ZP and Primal seduction ZP.

This custom would be a demon custom hahaha.

3 Likes

Man, that sounds Intense! 5 mins and it’s like a tidal wave hit you. I could almost feel your vibe from your words.

Looking forward to hearing/learning more about this beautiful experiment. Thanks for taking the risk in running this beast :slight_smile:

1 Like

As uncomfortable as it is. It is showing me things i never knew about myself. For starters how i deal with adversity was never healthy. I met adversity with anger, compensation and pushing ahead. That worked wonders for me but has left some dirty laundry laying around.

I feel as pure as a child. Feeling everything intensly and somehwhat selfishly. Beside the recon i feel a strong and genuine need to connect with someone, but not just anyone. Its beyond sexual

3 Likes

This is the eternal need of us, INTJ. It’s very hard to encounter someone that really deserves with us that connexion. In the meantime, sex is good succedaneum.

1 Like

I am going to as well but not all together in one custom. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Soul Connection sounds like a great module.

When you’re feeling better, it would be really great if you can tell us what kind of modules in the store describe your amazing experience? Would you say Soul Connection and Intensity Aura?

I own all those…so I’m running it now. Lol.

@lrw although it is a costume subliminal, i didnt order or help make it. Saint did and only he knows what exact modules are in there. He just let me try it out and he made it based off the results i got from running 4 ZPs.

I have yet to use it or meet anybody. Although i have pleanty of options. Non of them feel right for the way i am right now. I couldnt be botherd with anyone of them. I crave a deeply intense connection because of the monstrosity. Right now the only one i can think of is the INFJ green eyes. Before asking her i want the effect from the accedental 5 min i played to run out.

So that i can make that decision from a sound mind. And for anyone wondering i am feeling fine. It took an intresting turn tho from negative emotions and doubt to agression, impatience and boredom. This thing is the strongest subliminal i’ve ever felt. The effect is like a canon and the feedback is like i shot it out of my own hands

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re feeling better. I didn’t realize that this was a test subliminal. I was talking about the time that probably inspired this test sub, when you used four subs and you and the girl felt a deep connection.

1 Like