The Monstrosity

@lrw oh you mean from that time. Yeah it was the first time i used the 4 ZPs. Sex mastery, Diamond, Libertine and PS ZP.

Since then i have not had a similar experiance with anyone else nor could i replicate it. It felt like a conditional side effect of those 4. I did feel it with Green eyes before but she was too much in her masculine energy for me fully let go. Right now i feel like i have the ability to pierce her guard and make her comfortable enough to let go in her feminine.

If you want to experiance it with someone they need the capcity to go that deep and they need to be comfortable enough. I can only guess that Saint reverse engineerd that outcome when he made the monstrosity in order for it to catch the same lightning in a bottle.

3 Likes

I met with green eyes yesterday, established some boundaries with her and got around to testing the monstrosity. After reading about what Saint posted about in action in felt wrong to not let her know what she could be getting into. So i told her that i am using a subliminal audio that could alter my state in a way i could not predictā€¦ she was too curious and happy to see me she didnt care.

All i have to say, and plan to say, is that it was too fucking intense. The name of this sub is the biggest understatement of century. I wont disclose anything else because it was too intimate and personal. Otherwise the recon is hitting like a truck but i am handling it allright since i got a preview of what to come.

Thats allā€¦ im done with this thread

6 Likes

Biggest cliffhanger ever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I donā€™t know why but I think I can catch a glimps of the feeling youā€™re writing about

The powerfull emotions you write feels like the ones expressed from an adult but coming from the pureness from a child make it more intense without any sufficient word to transmit those feelings

You make me wanna cry when I read you
I feel warmth in my stomach

There is so much love in your words I feel it from here

Anyway I Can Try It Out? Now

The only way would be to run the 4 titles separately. The custom was shelved due to being too recon-laden

2 Likes

Would he not be able to make it as a 4-core custom on the Q store?

1 Like

Itā€™s been discussed to death. Heā€™s shelved it due to debilitating recon

Yes, to accomplish what Saiyan4Blue originally did (four separate ZP titles: PS, Libertine, SMX, Diamond)
with minimized recon, you could just break them into two customs with two cores eachā€¦ [or at your own riskā€¦ all four cores in a custom.]

SaintSovereign took it further by putting all four cores in one specialized custom, going inside the cores and cutting away redundant or unnecessary scripting in each of them and possibly using additional modules.

1 Like

I guess that if you already own those 4 titles, you can do microloops of all 4 in a row.

If you can handle it and get good results you might consider sending a support ticket asking if you could build a custom like that.

2 Likes

With ZPv2 would the recon still be as pronounced though? @Invictus as one of the people that has used more than 4 cores whatā€™s your opinion on this?

1 Like

If anyone could use monstrosity ZPv2 with minimal recon it would be @Invictus

He could probably even do it in ZPTĀ²v2
Hahahaha

I think it would still be too much for most.

Iā€™m using most of Monstrosity right now, actuallyā€¦

Monday & Wednesday @15 minutes

1.) Libertine ZPv2
2.) WANTED/Khan custom ZP Refresh

Summary

01 Chosen of Venus
02 Earthshaker - Sexuality
03 Edge of Danger
04 Emperorā€™s Voice
05 Fearsome
06 Fenrir
07 Gloryseeker
08 Khan St4 Core
09 Male Enhancement
10 Prevent Premature Ejaculation
11 Seducerā€™s Gaze
12 Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
13 Sexiness Unbound
14 Sexual Manifestation
15 Sphaera Magnetica
16 SPS: Reproductive System
17 Sultan
18 Void of Creation
19 WANTED Core
20 Yggdrasil

Friday @15 minutes

3.) Sex Mastery X/Diamond custom ZPTĀ²v1

Summary

01 Asclepius
02 DEUS
03 Diamond Core
04 Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
05 Health Codex
06 Male Enhancement
07 Mosaic
08 Omnidimensional
09 Pragya
10 Prevent Premature Ejaculation
11 Sex Mastery X Core
12 Serum X
13 SPS: Cardiovascular System
14 SPS: Endocrine System
15 SPS: Reproductive System

3 Likes

The " original experience " could be replicated with the 4 separate subs. At that time Iā€™ve used all 4 for a while and it happened once, and almost by a fluke. It is still 100 times better to face exhaustion of running the 4 separate ZPs, which is not recommended either way, and hoping it happens than going anywhere near Monstrosity.

2 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying 3/4 monstrosity.
Nothing too noteworthy other than new secret admirer at work lol

Sticking with Creed Himalaya fragrance this go round.

Ohā€¦ and I started American Gigolo series ha

1 Like

The main point som of combining the 4 subs was not to gain that experiance. It happened randomlyā€¦ the true main point was that SMX and Diamond made Libertine 10 times stronger and that was 50% the reason i was pulling so much. Primal Seduction was there too for good measure and because all 4 made one hell of a ranged attraction effect.

SMX and Diamond get you in the mood, Libertine Procs harder when you are in the moodā€¦ and PS gives the edge and i suspect it has manifestation. All 4 has insane synergi.

I went with the 4 untill i was utterly burnout. But that is the absolute quickest and most efficent way to get laidā€¦ within days, your past will hit you up if not the oppertunity wasnt allready shoved down your throat!

Now that its out there, then again i did hint at it in my older journals, lets hope it doesnt get
ā€ patched ā€ because 4 ZPs is not the way to go

6 Likes

@Invictus he could handle the punishment as he is a veteran subliminal user.

So you combining 3 cores ? SM, Primal Seduction, Diamond core.

Perhaps i will create a monstrosity myself and see what the results are like will report back.

3 Likes

Sadly, Iā€™m dropping smx & diamond out of the formula as I need to pump up money-getting juice. Iā€™ll revisit this at some point with multiple customs most likely.

1 Like