HYPEDADDY -- an NFTW Sub-Event [1.18.2024]

Dave is getting tempted by the dark side. :rofl:

7 Likes

Dave is the darkside

2 Likes

This is Dave’s professional photo ( probably maybe)

il_340x270.1382420266_s6ni

5 Likes

I love the music and its lyrics. It gave me some euphoria during the listening…

1 Like

I have to say, since joining this community I have never had so much fun and hyped experience around product drops. There is such a unique and special vibe to the company Fire and Saint have created.

These songs are so unique and play such an integral part to fostering the clues, emotional response, and excitement for a product. Originally when navigating what titles to add to my stack I went by just reading objectives and being quite analytical. But now I have come to realize reading the entirety of the title descriptions and listening to these songs unlocks the ability for it all to be a physiological navigational tool.

Fire and Saint are such pioneers utilizing words, visualizations, and sounds. I’m honestly not even capable of putting it into words on how exciting it is to be apart of and experience this all unfold and develop. To see so many people pushing their human potential beyond what was thought to be possible. Just special what’s happening here! :heart:

Edit: Once again nailed it on the song and lyrics. I’m feeling it.

16 Likes

What if Primal Nights will end up being:

9 Likes

It looks like the “anti-archetype” of Chosen and HERO. The Ultimate Villain. Sweeet! :heart_eyes:

i.accept

1 Like

so ,no hearsong this time ?maybe later ? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s still possible. There gonna be clues during the following 5 to 6 days leading up to the drops:

3 Likes

It looks like this title is going to tap into our authenticity, our real self, to the highest degree, and that alone (experiences and insights based on this title) should help improve the whole tech a lot.

2 Likes

When Fire and HypedaddySaint are Unleashed:

8c7hd2

6 Likes

Heartsong’s a-comin’. :wink:

13 Likes

if you drop the New Khan, I swear I’ll buy it

This is actually such a cool way to build hype. It’s through art in different forms and it hits way deeper.

1 Like

R.I.C.H.

Diamond update

Paragon/Paragon Sleep

New title on manifestation- all within- as within-so without

7 Likes

:wink: revisiting the classic book “the art of seduction”…makes me wonder ,this whole thing feels like a seduction….so this is how it feels ? :wink:

4 Likes

Stark Iron Black !!

4 Likes

Damn, great song, my favorite so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Khan Dark

3 Likes

Isn’t it NFTW?

1 Like