The illusion of Fear

Thanks for leaving the song up, lol. It perfectly epitomizes what I was trying to convey and might help some random person.

One of my favorite expressions of the dichotomy.

1 Like

Thank you for this

1 Like

When I see discussions I’m trying to understand both parties, but what I’m seein voytek dont really tried understand you(what you say), when he said something to you like, you seek external validation etc, just your old posts immediately came to my mind

I don’t wanna start new “discussion” but for you Luther is dishonest, and incongruent what he says, as I don’t know really know Luther in real life(I haven’t met him physically), but I believe him because all of from his posts(contribution to community) he can’t lie this much. No body lol(or you should be professional liar and I think, it’s not too much possible with subliminals)

I don’t buy anything and neither he sell it, I just read what he writes and it makes sense for me better, even if what he writes not %100 truth I like his comments and interpretations and I believe they are truth(fits much better for me, and give me hope, inspirations atleast),
first

What is reality, whose reality? What reality are you talking about and how can you much sure that what he says “divorced from reality”

Lol? I have a brain, thanks to God, he don’t has to charge me

2 Likes

How do you know he don’t live that stuff? Do you really know him, as far as I understand from you discussion, no. So how can you be sure about that he don’t live that stuff, I don’t really understand how can people make assumptions like this, also this is not assumption, covertly you say to him liar, cheater. You don’t know him. You acussing him, and it’s not etchical, moral
And I read some post above, I just saw now, and what your doing not normal.

It’s a good chant. Feel free to chant it every now and then with me. It’s healing for the soul.

2 Likes

Can i pm before you are gone forever my man ?

My advice for fast results, is to listen to the experts (Saint & Fire).

Don’t leave this community. It’s a powerful collective, and an aligned place. There’s a lot of good stuff going on here.

The products keep getting better with newer technology, the changes are faster, the people are expanding their minds. Everything is quite natural.

Process your emotions when you’re in reconciliation, etc. Don’t escape and avoid - face and process.

Take action, and be willing to get out of your comfort zone.

Have clear goals, and direction. Focus

(cookie cutter stuff I know, lol but that’s all I got lol).

7 Likes

Thanks bro, cookie cutter but a good reminder.

btw when your social media blew up, was it stark or stark black?

Yooo 🫡
Thanks for the long post dude, love your long long posts, now time to digest them :grin::pray:

I’ve been really hesitant with making and editing videos for YouTube, because I lack time and I choose to spend that time streaming and gaming, and try to grow like that because that is fun to me. But perhaps I’m too naive thinking I can grow in Twitch without also creating content in other platforms. Your video creating thing for Twitter got me thinking.

Yeah, YouTube can be a different animal. On Twitter, the clips I was dishing out took an average 10-40 minutes in DaVinci Resolve. The 2:20 max duration limit on Twitter, forced me to make my videos super high ROI. In fact, most of my content creation involved trimming the fat.

Like for example: MMA/UFC (this wasn’t what I did), there is a boatload of content within the entertainment niche that people have zero awareness of. Nobody has the time to check it out, it’s forgotten or archived… despite in real-time still offering that same “kick”. So if someone takes time to take all of that content, ROI it (trim the fat), stamp it with their own authentic appeal by enhancing the “kick” that it already innately has, and presents it to people with personal interest in that niche… then it can resonate profoundly.

One thing I would probably do if I was streaming, is to make sure I was everywhere to gain traction. I would never just stream within a vacuum, and hope people to stumble across my stream. Especially not when starting out.

It’s like networking, you have be in and around. You have to be visible. Algorithms. You have to be everywhere in what your work is related to.

I would be incredibly participant in the communities for the games. Know everything about not just the game, but internet footprint of it. What are the demographics, what demographics can I potentially tap into, what separates me from other streamers, why would someone watch me over someone else, etc.

On Twitter with 0 followers, visibility was everything. Nobody is going to follow you, if they can’t see your content or don’t know if it exists.

Visibility + Value

Note: I’m not a streamer, and have never streamed. I don’t have experience, lol.

Just have clear goals with streaming, run subs, and I’m sure you’ll figure things out.

Time management is a super important thing. I spent thousands on a gaming set-up, got an RTX 4090, and was running through every game on Twitch in order of highest viewership. I spent too much time though and lacked the interest to turn it into income stream - just wasn’t for me. Video games can be addicting, I get ADHD or some shit with them, lol. But anyways, point is… if you have a busy schedule then take at least 1 hour daily working on the side-goal. As the days pass by, it adds up especially with the help of subliminals.

For example: In my spare time not too long ago, I was getting lost in mobile video games on my phone because they were so addicting and accessible. I cut it out, and began spending 1 hour a day learning Spanish. It’s now been around 6-7 months of consistency and my fluency is incredible. I also unfolded really unorthodox and creative ways to help me in my learning. Wild shit, as in my girlfriend would come home from work to find me in a room with 2 Hispanic movies playing on different screens with subtitles, notebook open, internet open, blasting Flamenco in surround sound, eating homemade Tapas and shit while wearing a sombrero. Lmao. She doesn’t get surprised at this point, I really dial in lol. Those hours add up… 1 hour a day for a year is 365 hours. Subliminals also help improve learning in general, in my experience.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero I genuinely have nothing against you.

We debate seduction, and have disagreements (regular internet things lol), but I respect all of your viewpoints. Your definition of seduction was brilliant. A lot of what you say is true, and I’m sure we agree on a lot of things.

I don’t want to have tension in the community with another forum member. I don’t want people to think there is tension here.

At the end of the day, we’re all just trying to grow and improve our lives. I wish you the best of success in everything you do. When you get results and share them, I’m going to genuinely be happy for you.

I want to show the community here, that even with disagreements, and back and forths… 2 people on different journeys, on their unique paths can still put all of that behind them and get along. We’ve been here for years, reading posts, gleaning value from each other, and helping others.

I don’t have anyone in real life that I can talk to about subliminals. So I have gratitude for this community and the people in it, with whom I share this unique interest with. That includes you as well. We’re all quite connected in that sense. There’s no time for drama, when we can just be improving our lives, and kicking ass.

Anyways, cheers.

4 Likes

Hahaha that part of dialing in to Spanish was really funny and inspirational :call_me_hand: I agree with all your points. Honestly I’ve been neglecting video editing as I previously mentioned and networking. Which I know is one of the highest ROIs for a streamer. But I’m working through these blockages. :pray: it’s like someone wanting to start a business but hates marketing.

I’m going to be everywhere, planning on it. First stop, we’re heading to Twitch Con this summer. Network over there, learn s thing or two.

Let’s do it! Thanks.

One brick a day.

1 Like

If you thought that post was long, wait till you see my Khan review, lol.

It’s my longest post by far hahaha, my entire in-depth experience with Khan from top to bottom

2 Likes

You’ll get through them, lol. With this technology?.. no doubt. Your streamer journey is like an adventure. You’ll meet new people, learn new things, and do great things. Go wild with it, lol. Anything is possible. I believe that anyone here can manifest their dreams. I sometimes do visualizing (nothing too crazy), but just having that clear vision of like in your case: streaming, having a great time with a large viewership, and having abundance from it with a life of ease… never lose sight of that in your mind. Your mind will get you there, and along with putting the work in - you’ll manifest that shit like all of the other successful streamers have.

With the mundane tasks, it helps to find ways to have fun and enjoy yourself. That’s mainly why I do all that when learning Spanish, it’s like self-entertainment lol.

2 Likes

Going to try that visualisation bro :sunglasses: put on some nice music (instrumental or movie soundtrack), lay in the sofa or bed, close eyes and visualise the “perfect streamer day”.

I think I’ve read that khan one already unless you wrote a new one? You among others is the reason I chose khan.

1 Like

I may have talked about Khan here and there, but I’ve never given a full complete Khan review or breakdown of it.

This is something I’ve been writing for months as I run the subliminal. It’s really, really long. Damn near a book, lol. If you thought PCC breakdown was adequate, then this is x10, lol. If you noticed, I don’t really talk too much about Khan results. I’ve gotten away from subliminal breakdowns and etc. It’s because I’ve been pumping it all into this long write-up. If there is a word limit for threads on here, I’m finally going to find out, lol. I’ve kept dragging it and adding to it in a “not wanting to take it out the oven just yet” type of way, but the time is coming for me to share it on here soon. It’s easily digestible to the daily person who doesn’t know about subliminals. I really wrote it in a manner that showcases the power of subliminals with mindset, inner transformation, getting what you want in life, and becoming a “sexual alpha” type of man, in the most grounded way. Because I truly believe these are the next generation/standard of self-help tools, as they target the subconscious mind.

6 Likes

That’s awesome :clap: looking forward to the release

That’s why I started multistreaming on Twitch, YT and X. While YT is the main platform I focus on (for now, Ill let the subconscious decide where I end up) it’s still useful to get eyeballs from many platforms.

Buddy, you keep saying you’re done with the forum every other week :wink:

Not trying to put you down, just showing you a bit of “mirror” towards your own actions. I did definitely notice this popping up alot :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you live from your heart, there is only love. In the light of love fear is absence. Get out of your mind.