The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

Let me just say that Elixir and Reg are just amazing!
I’ve been running them since Sept 20th and although I didn’t have any breakthrough, this stack has brought me a lot of desired peace. I feel I’m about crying just writing that.
Along with that, I pretty much stand on my ground with certain people that before were abusing and using me. Also I feel everyday very grateful for who I Am and grateful to the entire experience of my life; feel excited of a new beginning and also enthusiastic about the present and what it’s coming day after day!
May love and peace be with us in our journey!

3 Likes

Thats a very beautiful experience, Im very happy for you!
That kind of results are life changing and will surely keep blooming.

Whats your listening plan? More regen and elixir for how long? Anything else afterwards?

May love and peace guide us!

1 Like

Yesterday I resumed my yoga practice after a little over a week without it, I was recovering my knee. At first I thought that I wouldnt be able to do the full routine or that I would get tired really fast, but the opposite was true. I was able to do the whole routine effortlessly and my knee responded pretty well.

2 Likes

I had one of the weirdest dreams last night, it was my birthday and I lived in this huge house.
There was a lot of people hanging out, having a good time includings some ex girlfriends.

In the dream I had sex and did many other things, I even had a fight with some old friend from school I dont see anymore.

At first we where buddies and laughing all over the place, then we got in a fight, but I kept my cool while I beat his ass. Somehow the whole dream turned into a big Age of Empires 2 map and I was defeating one of the enemy civs.

1 Like

What is your method of releasing?

@anon52452268 NLP/Hypnosis tools, if you want I can send you a couple through PM.

Did my morning loop of Elixir Ultima and now listening to the PS/Alchemist/Stark custom.

I have a pretty relaxed day in front of me, so probably I will get a lot of Regeneration in the afternoon.

I still hold “The Holographic Universe” as one of the books that deeply changed my perception of reality.

Part2 of Michael Talbot interview, author of The Holographic Universe.

One more week of only Elixir and Regeneration. (Then I’ll use them here and there).
Afterwards still undecided.
I’ve stark, blu and executive, and didn’t have a good experience w/ stark, although it fits my purpose.
But I might give another try maybe with stark Ultima.
Otherwise I’m thinking Emperor, which was my first choice, but I was afraid to become to dominant, and I’m already dominant and I had to bring myself down w/ my relationship w/ my ex, since we have a child.
I don’t know… I think Reg and Elix may help now to run successfully either stark or emperor.
I’m focused on getting back to build businesses and wealth, along w my spiritual practices and thinking…

Love and peace brother!

2 Likes

I agree!! Keep it up with Reg and Elix and its gonna become obvious to you wich one to add, whatever you feel inclined to use, its gonna run smoother than before.

@anon2351792 - I chuckled at this since I have fond memories of playing AoE. Real Time Strategy games are my preferred genre too (like Warcraft 2 & 3, Starcraft 1 & 2, Lord of The Realms 2 (actually turn based), etc (I haven’t played the Command and Conquer series nor the Warhammer ones, although I would love to try them out some day).

1 Like

@Lion honestly I only played AOE 2 and all of its expansions, I preferred to play RPGs or MMORPGs.
AOE2 is so good though, it was completely reworked a couple of years ago, you can find it in HD, with all the expansion.

I think Im gonna give it a try soon enough.

1 Like

Its been weeks since I dont have any interest in sugars or carbs, my diet consist in vegetables, fruits, dry fruits, seeds, fish and red meat. Very occasionally I eat a little rice, but no pasta and no bread, those 2 were a big part of my diet before.
As my girlfriend told me a while ago, Im not thinking/talking about food as often as I used to.
Im not eating emotionally, to make myself feel good, because I already feel good.

Excercise feels really good and I think about it when Im not doing it (kind of what happened before with food lol).

2 Likes

In the Business/Money aspect, things are getting better, slowly but steady getting to be known by more people, and getting more clients.
This is the kind of building that with time and work will get me the desired income.
I feel a little struggle before doing certain things but I do them anyway and then I flow with ease.

2 Likes

My results shows how emotional healing spreads and grows through every aspect of one’s life, and its a must for almost every thing you want to achieve.

Im building my Regeneration Custom and my Stark/Alchemist at the end of october, for now my stack continues to be Regeneration, Elixir Ultima and PS/AlchSt4/Stark.

Regeneration 3 x day.
Elixir Ultima 1 or 2 x day.
PS/AlchSt4/Stark 1 x day.

Please :slight_smile: I am currently going through some of David Snyder’s work.

1 Like

@anon52452268 Well, I use a lot of David tools, they are simple, fast and powerful.

My favorites:

Magick Frame
Spinning
Regress to Cause.
Color Breathing.

If you are going through some of Davids work, you probably seen most of those. What are you working on?
I dont know if its ok to share the outline of the processes in here, but send me a PM if you need help on any of those.

2 Likes

I just had a moment of clarity!! I will continue to use Regen+Elixir, but I will postpone building the customs I have in mind, also wont use my current customs… Im taking the adventure into uncharted lands!!!

You see, a year and 3 months ago I started using subs with Regeneration, but the first one I ever bought was Emperor (v3 at the time) I used it for like 2 weeks and put it aside, I was really in need for what Regeneration had to offer. When Emperor v4 was released I used it for a month with good results but dropped it again, this time for Stark.

I want to use Emperor, I feel the call…

I will stack Regeneration + Elixir Ultima + Emperor, starting monday.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Please post your findings as today I’ve got the the answer to go with Emperor and I’ll start two weeks from now.
I’m still not clear if along with Emperor I’ll use Elixir or Regeneration or both, so I’ll follow you closely.
Peace

2 Likes