The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

Today is day off subs, Ive been feeling very angry and irritable, everything sets me off and I have no patience.
I assume is reconciliation, I rather be angry than having a piercing headache though.

My lower back hurts, I injured it a little doing yoga.

I did one loop of Sanguine Ultima in the morning cause I couldnt even stand myself and it helped a little.
I just wanna rest, so maybe Im taking a nap.

1 Like

Took a nap amd woke up feeling so much better, with a good mood, but Im phisically tired.
I could sleep some more.

1 Like

Shitty day, nothing else to say… low energy, body aches and general shitty mood.

Today I woke up feeling good and a little tired, had this huge emotional releases last night before bed. It started by feeling angry but in the core of it, it was pure sadness and lonelyness.

I immediately shifted my attitude after the release and went to bed.

1 Like

Cant wait to start Emperor Q tomorrow, I think its gonna be awesome!
Depending on the results I get I might even change Stark for Emperor in my custom. How would Alchemist st4 and Emperor work out? :thinking:
Theres still a lot of time to find out if I even do that.

Other though from this weekend, maybe adding Alchemist st1 to my Regeneration Custom, to add the Spiritual/Energetic edge to the healing process.

Possible tweaks to the customs I want to build, so I can visualize them better.

Click on the arrow to see details

Emperor/Alchemist4

Cores:
Alchemist ST4 Q
Emperor Q

Alchemical:
Direct Influencing
Intuition Enhancer
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
The Architect.
Energetic Development

Emperor Enhancements:
Rogue
Power Unleashed.
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha
Instant Business Tactician

Blend:
Carpe Diem.
Yggdrasil
The Merger of Worlds.
Mystery
Chiron
Dragons Tongue

Regeneration/Alchemist St1 Custom

Cores:
Regeneration
Alchemist St1

Spiritual/Energetic
Negative Energy Transmutation
Energetic Development

Mental/Emotional Healing:
Blue Skies
New Beginnings
Rebirth
Inner Voice

Physical Healing:
Stress Displacement
Health Codex
Asclepius
Harmonic Singularity
Deep Sleep

Feel Good!!:
Sanguine
Love Without Attachment
Gratitude Embodiment
Joie de Vivre

1 Like

To be honest, the more I run Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima, the less I care for building customs subs. I still enjoy the idea of a custom made, but I keep finding more and more joy in this wonderful stack.

Tomorrow Im gonna throw some Emperor Q into the mix.

5 Likes

@anon2351792 I can relate. Not just lack of interest in a custom but losing interest in trivial and unimportant things. Indifference to stupid shit. I’m waiting for the day someone says I’m apathetic. Or maybe I’m not.

2 Likes

This is an Elixir commercial!

2 Likes

I read that one again and my eyes got all wet, very strong emotions.

1 Like

Yes! At first I worried about becoming too indifferent, but then I thought “Fuck it”.

2 Likes

Exactly !!!

1 Like
2 Likes

Its been ages since I read Bukowski, I even remember watching the movie Bar Fly.
Thanks for the link, will check it out.

2 Likes

In October 1963, Bukowski recounted in a letter to John William Corrington how someone once asked him, “What do you do? How do you write, create?” To which, he replied: “You don’t try. That’s very important: ‘not’ to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It’s like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it.”

2 Likes

Im uncertain about adding Emperor Q today, for 2 reasons.

1. Yesterday I couldnt stop thinking that adding Alchemist St1 is a better choice at this time. You know for the Spiritual/Energetic cleansing.
  2. Elixir+Regeneration keeps digging crap out and I feel adding Emperor Q might be too much for now.
1 Like

Well, I decided to stop useless thinking and go all in with the intuitive approach.

Starting today

Regeneration Q 2 loops
Alchemist St1 1-2 loops
Elixir Ultima 1 loop (before waking up)

3 Likes

Are you using an app for that?

@Dom I always “wake up” really early and if I stay with my eyes close I can easlily navigate the Hypnopompic state, so I reach for my headphones, hit play and enjoy the ride.