The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

This is how I feel right now!!

1 Like

Joe Satriani was a huge influence on Eddie Van Halen and Randy Rhoads.

Wait maybe it was Yngwie Malmsteen

Jeff Hanneman? Yeah thatā€™s it

you kind of lost me thereā€¦

As far as I understand Eddie was he first of all those guys, except for Randy, they both have their first records on the late 70Ā“s.
Eddie says his influences are Page and Clapton.

It was sarcasm. Itā€™s kind of like saying the Monkees were a huge influence on the Beatles

Lol, I forgot to turn the sarcasm detector ON

35%20PM

Are you the Comicbook Guy @James ?

I certainly hope not. I have more hair and a way better goatee.

This is quite a good interview, Eddie had such a great humor, he liked to mess with people.

I saw Van Halen on their first tour with Sammy Hagar . Great show

1 Like

You are lucky, I never had the chance.

It was 1986 and I was 18. Damn Iā€™m old. Not my usual thing as I tend to enjoy more extreme music although lately I have been listening to Mastodon a lot

Today already listen 2 loops of Regeneration, 2 loops of Alchemist st1 and 1 of Elixir, thats all for today.
Did my Self Hypnosis session afterwards, in fact I just finished it and I think the experience set the tone for this part of the journey.

I realized that I was trying to become someone I didnt really wanted to become, as a way to stop myself from being the way I though I am, but that was never really me.

The spell is gone.

3 Likes

I feel as if a ton of weight has been lifted away from me. Im tired but joyful.
I feel my chest open wide and warm.

1 Like

Thats it! I had no idea how to put it into words, but it came to me.
Im not longer pursuing some kind of solution, its not that Ive found what I was looking for outside, inside of me. The feeling is that theres nothing to be found, nothing to be solved, nothing missing.

Its good to be me.
I feel good in my body.

1 Like

I just heard this guy saying how important it is to try and find the answers, to the deepest questions in ones life, in order to fulfill youself spiritually. I immediately began to smile, I found myself thinking, ā€œwhat answers, there are no questionsā€. A strong sense of freedom filled me up in an instant.

It all seem so funny at this moment. How can we humans, think we are so evolved and inteligent and at the same time manage to fuck up the simplest of things. I mean Ive never seen a dog fucking up his sex life, because heā€™s afraid he might cum too quickly.

1 Like

Im seeing the comedy of life playing in front of my eyes, everything Ive done seems stupid, but stupid in the funniest way possible.

Not in a judgemental way, but as seeing a small kid making a mistake, in a loving way you know hes learning and his doing ok, even though the kid might think hes failing at life, you know everything is following its path.
In the great scheme of things that ā€œmistakeā€ that was percieved as such a failure, isnt really a mistakeā€¦ its learning, growth, its living life.

After reading my last night posts again, its obvious to me that Alchemist st1 has already kiked in.
It gives a beautiful coloring to the Regeneration+Elixir experience.

Im 10 minutes into Alchemist and I already feel the warm expansion in my chest.
Its soothing, calming and very enjoyable.

2 Likes

Ive been feeling a little tired and pressure in the forehead.
Some reconciliation today.