2 Likes

Yesterday I added 1 loop of my Alch-PS-Stark custom to my stack

So for now its

Regeneration Q: 2 or 3 loops a day.
Elixir Ultima: 1 loop a day
PS-Alchemist4-Stark: 1 a day
Weekends off.

1 Like

How’s regeneration and the elixir ultima going?

1 Like

Very good! Im feeling good and in the flow… things are evolving in a pleasant way.
Ive been busy so I havent post much. I wiil update results when I have more time, now is time for bedtime elixir.

Thanks for asking!

3 Likes

I know what you mean.

2 Likes

My birthday is comming soon enough and I decided to treat myself with 2 customs.

The first one is a rework of my Stark/PS/Alchemist4 custom, I decided to leave PS out for a 3rd future build and to add some of the new modules that fits my interests like a glove.

Click on the arrow to see details

Stark/Alchemist4 Revisited

Cores:
Alchemist ST4
Stark

Alchemical:
Direct Influencing
Intuition Enhancer
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
The Architect.
Energetic Development

Stark Enhancements:
Rogue
Power Unleashed.
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha
Instant Business Tactician

Blend:
Carpe Diem.
Yggdrasil
The Merger of Worlds.
Mystery
Chiron
Dragons Tongue

The second one its gonna be a customized Regeneration, its in the thinking process right now, but its going to haave Regeneration as the only core.

Regeneration Custom

Core:
Regenerattion

Mental/Emotional Healing:
Blue Skies
New Beginnings
Rebirth
Inner Voice

Physical Healing:
Stress Displacement
Health Codex
Asclepius
Harmonic Singularity
Deep Sleep

Feel Good!!:
Sanguine
Love Without Attachment
Gratitude Embodiment
Joie de Vivre

4 Likes

The idea I have for the 3rd custom ( no release date yet)

Cores:
Primal Seduction
Dare Devil
Sex Mastery

Iron Frame
Aura of Craving
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Earth Shaker
Rogue
Total Nonchalance
Lion IV
Sexiness Unbound
Emperors Voice
Transcendental Connection
Godlike Masculinity
Gorgeous Manifestor
Dominion
Approachability Aura

1 Like

I decided to go with Q standard build this time, no Terminus or T² for me, basically because I have easier exposure control and better reconciliation management with Q.
Im designing the customs to be used for a long time and Im thinking alternate days exposure with the first 2.

I want that stack usage recommendations saint promissed, I hope it comes soon, anyway I will hold the builds until I can read that and do some fine tunning.

1 Like

Regeneration + Elixir continues to work great and the addition of the PS/ALCH/Stark custom is giving it quite an awesome edge.

I feel really good emotionally and things have been unfolding in cool ways, manifestations ocurring just in the right moment.

The feeling is one of free flowing through life.

2 Likes

Sometimes I amaze myself with my good humor and with how quick I am to reframe things in interesting and bizarre ways that turns out to be funny.

This happens while Im working or hanging out, Ive noticed myself more social and talkative. Its not that I crave to socialize, Im quite a reserved guy, but if I do I fully enjoy it, its not a task anymore.

I havent been exercising cause Im taking care of my knee, but I day dream about climbing a mountain on the weekend, wich is a big surprise.

Im eating no sugar and almost no carbs, more proteins and healthy fats, now I need more tune up to burn the belly fat faster.

3 Likes

The addition of PS/Alchemist/Stark custom immediately boosted my libido.
Sex is so effortlessly good that I just go for it without a care. Pleassure and connection are strong, the are no fears or tensions.

I dont exactly know how to describe the feeling, the closest thing I can say is “I know Im fucking good at sex, my girlfriend is a pretty lucky lady” now imagined that into an attitude and a feeling inside you.

e.g. yesterday while having sex, I was touching her in a nonchalant, relaxed way, just feeling comfortable and creating a strong sexual vibe. She told me “how can you know exactly the right way to touch me, I cant even touch myself that good”.

That describes our sex life.

4 Likes

Are u doing any fasting?

I also stopped sugar and go low as possible with carbs…feel way better like this.

@anon2351792
Are you doing a specific diet?

1 Like

No specific diet, for now its been an intuitive process and to some degree unexpected.

2 Likes

The pull towards having a healthy life is getting stronger by the day, I feel very motivated to do exercise and eat right.
Its not something I need to push or force myself to do, its effortless.
Even though I havent exercised in 5 days due to my knee, I dont feel like Im loosing something, it feels as a natural part of the process.

2 Likes

Last night my girlfriend wanted to talk to me and I didnt engage, no visual contact and just a hum as an answer, basically I ignored her. Some minutes after that I began listening to Elixir to fall asleep.

I was about 5 minutes into exlixir when I suddenly felt a strong sadness, I noticed that I was identifying with her at the moment of me ignoring her and felt her pain, many images of me doing the same thing appeared in my mind and I felt like shit, very sad.

I began an emotional release exercise till I remembered some experience being a kid and shutting down my ability to feel and care for others cause of feeling to much pain. I released that too.

At that same moment I became very soft, so I embraced my girl in bed for a while and I felt how she loved it. I had the idea of having sex, but didnt. I understood that to some extent I was using sex as a substitute of care and affection.

4 Likes

Its very early in the morning and Im listening a loop of elixir to start the day.
Im gonna rest for a while and then get creative.

1 Like

Last night Elixir experience was very profound, today Ive been feeling really connected with my girlfriend, very touchy and tender. I acknowledge her presence more, I see her more, I talk to her more.

Im more sensitive too.

Definitely Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima is a killer combo. I see myself using it for a couple of months.
I dont even wanna test Libertine v2.

2 Likes

Something cool happened today after a couple of loops of RegenQ. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and out of nowhere I began to feel paranoid, its not the first time I feel this way, it happened a lot when I was younger specially when I smoked pot. I felt like the neighbours where looking at me, judging me, I felt that I couldnt be me, that it was wrong.

I was a little shocked at first, but then realized its my unconscious mind giving me awareness of some issue I needed to deal with.

Had a drink of water and went to the sofa to be comfortable, next thing I know I was deep into trance, letting go of everything that felt scary, of every judgement, of every feeling of akwardness. To be honest I cant remember much of the content of the experience, in fact I had forgotten about it completely until now.

Thinking about my day since that experience, I can say that I can be me… I feel free.

Im 20 days in with the Regeneration/Elixir stack and today for the first time Im getting the strong feeling that Im done.
I dont need anything else, Im good just the way I am.

Gonna keep running my stack till friday, then rest for the weekend and make the decision of what to do next subliminal wise.

2 Likes