The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

Now that I feel that Ive released major emotional weight and cleared many negative beliefs, Im getting a whole new outlook on my growth process.
What Im considering is to do Regeneration until sunday to complete a month.

Starting on monday I want to focus on learning, so maybe Limitless+Beyond Limitless Ultima and my PS/Stark/Alchemistst4 custom?

Im getting an electric guitar for my birthday, its been almost a year since I dont play one and I never really learn music theory. Im eager to learn theory and to compose music, so I think Limitless + Beyond Limitless is going to be gold.

Cant be bother with Quantum Limitless cause its a multistage and way denser, since my custom is alreay dense enough I prefer the regular Limitless approach.

Now I need a top notch guitar video course.

1 Like

I think this is the 3rd time I get strong pain in my stomach while listening to Alchemist St1, Im not sure if its causal or if theres something else going on, but Im gonna take a look at it.

Its happening for the second time today.

The good feelings are getting stronger and occurring more often, right now I feel really good.
Today talking with my girlfriend we realized how much our eating habits have changed. I no longer crave carbs/Sugars and Im eating smaller portions, more healthy fats and proteins.

1 Like

Tomorrow is friday, the last day for my current stack of Regeneration + Elixir, Im gonna rest on the weekend.
Monday will be the first day of my new stack.

Elixir
Custom PS/Alchemist st4/Stark Terminus
Limitless.

Elixir still fits since my custom has like 4 healing modules and Alchemist st4 includes the healing from st1.
Limitless conplements the Quantum Limitless Lite from Stark, Im adding extra learning, both for my new guitar and for business purposes.

Im really motivated with my new stack, it feels perfect for this part of the journey… In a month I will add my second custom.

Im about to listen to my night loop of Elixir Ultima, Im tired so I guess Im falling asleep to it.

The trip didnt go as expected lol. Fell asleep in like 5 minutes and the woke up after 5 or 10 minutes while listening to Elixir.

Then the floodgates opened up and all kinds of darkness came out. Feelings of rejection, loneliness, anger, sadness.
For a moment it felt too much for me to handle and engaged in negative thinking. A light finally emerged and gave me strenght to move fowards and trascend those experiences.

3 Likes

I woke up tired but relieved, listened to my Elixir Ultima loop, now Im listening my Regeneration/Alchemist st1 stack for the last time, today I complete 1 month.
Its been an awesome ride, lets see how the weekend surprise me.

2 Likes

Just restocked on Vitamin C 1000mg

Im taking:

*Vitamin C 1000mg
*Super Suplemmental: Vitamins A,B 1,2,3,6,9,12, C, D3, E, 10 minerals and 10 Amino acids)
*Gotu Kola (Brain and Nervous System)
*Raw Organic Coconut Oil.

1 Like

Just finishes subs for today, only my night time Elixir is missing.
I have my new stack ready to go, but will begin on monday, even though Im eager to start.

New Stack:

Voodoo Child Q Terminus:

Alchemist ST 4
Stark
Primal Seduction
Iron Frame
Aura of Craving
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Earth Shaker
Direct Influencing
Yggdrasil
Intuition Enhancer
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha
Ares
Blue Skies
New Beginnings
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
Energetic Development

Limitless Q
Elixir Ultima.

Basically I changed Regeneration Q for my 1st custom and added Limitless.

I will close this journal tonight.

1 Like

Should I buy Beyond Limitless Ultima? :thinking:

Beyond Limitless does look very tempting and seems to fit my stack and purposes. I will decide it next week after I check how I adapt to the “new” stack.

When paired with Limitless or Quantum Limitless, Beyond Limitless can help you reach the pinnacle of creativity, innovation and intelligence. It’ll also pair exceptionally well with StarkQ, perfectly synergizing with its cognitive and productivity enhancing effects and propelling your mental abilities to the absolute maximum.

Does this custom have PS, Alchemist Stage 4, Stark, and Limitless in it? or your stacking limitless with it?

Curstom: PS + Alchemist st4 + Stark
Im stacking my custom with the standalone Limitless Q from the store.

1 Like

Im really excited about starting my new stack and restart my custom. It will be hard to wait till monday :rofl:

1 Like

Elixir Ultima never disappoints! At about the 10 minute mark I was already feeling emotions popping up into awareness. Memories of painful experiences.

I went on a trip that began with lost friendship and lost love, finally arrived to feeling fear of losing control. Cant remember how exactly I arrived there, my unconscious mind took me there.

Feeling lighter now, just took a break to post here, but I feel theres more work to be done at this moment.

3 Likes

Today with my girlfriend we went trekking to the same mountain we went 2 weeks ago.

It took us 1 hour 20 minutes to go from point 1 to point 3, last time we didnt arrived to point 3 and it took us 1 hour 30 minutes to arrive to point 2. Thats great improvement!

The differences were not only more physical endurance but also much better mental/emotional attitude, wich I attribute to a great extent to Regeneration/Elixir.

Next saturday we want to reach point 4, theres a detour in point 2, you take the left to arrive to 3 or right to arrive to point 4, 4 is at least a 45 to 60 minutes longer climb.
It doesnt matter if we dont make it the first time, cause we are going to do it again until we can make it, then its all about making it in better times.

2 Likes

Who was saying that he did many loops of libertine while sleeping? I dont know about if I will do many, but maybe 2 now, 1 when I wake up.

I havent given Libertine Ultima v2 a chance yet.

got to take it slow and see what happen reconciliation can seek up on you, stay mindfull and keep moving forward

Didnt actually listen to Libertine last night, I wasnt in the mood for it.