The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

now rush when you get the chance give it a run, i got result for both v1 and v2. so its up to you

V1 got me very good results, with v2 I havent really been in the mood to give it a go. I always find something more important to do at the moment.

To be honest, while using Regeneration and Elixir, the kind of attention libertine gives me is not aligned with my current purpose, find that out last night and decided not to use it.

1 Like

ok nice sounds to me like some solid growth on you part, that is good, you can know align your stack use to what you want, i ran regeneration with elixir those help me to resolve some traumas and other way of thinking so i get way your coming from::smiley:

1 Like

Good for you on resolvig those traumas, Regen and Elixir works wonders.
Im gonna focus on learning from now on, I feel I dissolved a lot of trauma and now its time to breath in new ways of being.

My custom + Limitless seems like the way to go for now on

2 Likes

ok nice we on the same track but ill be starting a my custom next year which will be just learning only
am curious what you have in your custom you posted it anyway yet?

Ive already used this custom for 2 months, but then took a 1 month break to do Regen+Elixir, now Im getting back a it.
I was waiting for the release of Elixir Ultima since the news were announced and it seems only fair to give it a try with Regeneration Q, since I havent used that one in Q version (the long story is at the beginning of this journal).

Alchemist ST 4
Stark
Primal Seduction
Iron Frame
Aura of Craving
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Earth Shaker
Direct Influencing
Yggdrasil
Intuition Enhancer
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha
Ares
Blue Skies
New Beginnings
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
Energetic Development

did you see any example where you got benefits from these two modules?

1 Like

Sure! I live with my girlfriend so the difference its pretty easy to meassure. Sex life goes through the roof.
I havent really tested ā€œoutside the houseā€ cause its not my thing.
Those modules are not only meant to get new dates or new woman, they can really spice things up in a relationship. It really all depends in your intention.

4 Likes

can relate khan did this, the sex has increased with my girlfriend since started khan in august
thanks bro

2 Likes

Since friday Im drinking Golden Milk, which I prepare myself with real milk. My girlfriend knows somebody who has her own cows and produces milk.
Golden Milk has tumeric, ginger, cinnamon, pepper and honey, all fresh ingredients. Its supposed to have multiple benefits so Im trying it out. For now it tastes really good.

Some of the claimed benefits:

Reducing inflamation
Preventing cell damage
Improve mood
Supporting brain function and improving memory
Lowering blood sugar levels
Boost immune system
Better digestion

1 Like

Tis journal is now closed!
All updates in my new journal https://subliminalresults.com/t/stark-alchemist-ps-limitless/6168

2 Likes

Damn. I know thatā€™s been my goal since I restarted emotional healing with SC. Living that direction is a lesson in fruitlessness.
I even put on another loop of Kahn st1 today, but realized I was sabotaging myself. Running RGQ now.

Thanks for sharing your story here. Itā€™s one of many models I can look at here to check myself.

2 Likes

Good choice!!

Thanks for saying that, Im happy my experience can help.

3 Likes