The Great Khan's Journal

What are the things you hope to manifest into your life?

I guess I have inner and outer manifestation goals. For changing myself, I’d like to become stronger mentally. More resilient to setbacks. A clearer mind. Healthier and more muscular body. Now of course, I realize all of this isn’t going to come by just listening to subs without action. But I’m hoping Alchemist will pave the way by removing negative blockages, limiting beliefs, and procrastination.

From the external world, new business opportunities tops my list. I want to find better ways to make money. Working from a 9 to 5 job doing the same thing day after day isn’t for me. I want to be more perceptive and more proactive in taking advantage of business ideas that come my way.

1 Like

Have you considered running Emperor alongside Alchemist?

Nah since I have Khan already I haven’t looked much in Emperor. As I understand Khan has parts of Ascended Mogul so it should also help somewhat with business acumen.

1 Like

Emperor is definitely way more wealth focused than Khan. Both are social and wealth focused but Khan is more social and Emperor is more business

2 Likes

No big changes with Khan in the last couple of days. It’s mostly helping me get back into my groove from my hiatus.

Alchemist has given me some new insights. I’m more aware of time and how I’m spending it. Stopping myself from indulging in bad habits takes less effort. My mind and actions are more in tune with my goals and so change comes more easily. It’s an interesting start for Alchemist.

I’ve also been really tempted to pick up QL. It’s going to be really busy for me the next couple of months and I could use an extra boost. But I’m not sure I want to stop running Alchemist (I think running over two major subs would be overkill) at the moment.

Refrain from the call of the sirens (temptation) and stay the course. You will reap more rewards :smiley:

QL might seem alluring but is it worth abandoning the progress you’ve made?

4 Likes

I think QL might help your brain sustain 3 majors not the other way around

2 Likes

Not to hijack this convo, I’m just really curious about this as well. Any insight on this @SaintSovereign?

My dream stack at the moment for early next year would be QL (one stage at a time), stacked with Emperor and Spartan, with 1x each of Sanguine and SM2 after dinner for my “wind down” playlist. Could QL help make 2 other major programs simultaneously more manageable without losing too much effect?

When i added limitless (not ql) seems that the subs are smoother. Same with spartan when i was listening

2 Likes

Took the dive and bought QL over the long weekend. :slight_smile:

Decided to swap out Alchemist ST1 during the night for QL ST1 for now. I get the sense that my productivity is the biggest factor I can to improve right now to achieve success, so hence the switch. I’ll be running subs at night because during the day I have just a couple of hours a day to listen so really the weekdays will be my resting time.

Khan I’ll keep going, but I had a bit of an epiphany. When I started Khan I thought what I really wanted was to have more sex. Khan improved my skills picking up girls but afterwards I realized that maybe more sex wasn’t really my goal.

1 Like

Using QL to boost your productivity, what kinds of things are you looking to accomplish?

I didnt read anything about boost productivity in QL

1 Like

I’m in college so learning test material is an immediate goal. Beyond that, I’m always trying to improve my skill sets. I’m going to a lot more networking events to improve my social skills. I’m also interested in becoming better at programming.

2 Likes

I think of productivity broadly. QL optimizes your mind and body for learning and growth. Smarter and more creative people are always more productive than those who don’t have such gifts. They can absorb information and create new ideas faster and more easily than most people.

I assume you’re thinking of productivity more in terms of working harder and longer. I think of productivity in terms of efficiency. I don’t think working harder should be a goal or is even beneficial. So I’m using QL to increase my capacity for growth.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I agree

1 Like

Quantum Limitless: Ultimate Learning and Productivity Multi-Stage Subliminal.

The title stares at you.

2 Likes

Would you still get the benefit of healing if you used st1 for 1 to 2 loops a day ? When i get to the next stage i still would like to run st1 for a few loops so i still get healing but i dont want to tear down all the new beliefs from st2

Maybe when we are feeling down and depressed we can run a few loops of st1 ? Because i agree with you we dont want to spend forever on healing especially when we move on to st2, st3 or other subs

1 Like

What are your thoughts on emperor + st3 of khan ? Its just a guess but i would think that would charge a person up to achieve whatever goal they want money girls etc ?

1 Like