The Great Khan's Journal

i think they should stack nicely, i dont see why not

1 Like

Continuing with Khan and QL over the weekend. I’ve mostly been running QL ST1. On a whim, I tried out QL ST4 just to get a feel for it and boy, it felt overwhelming. Not quite as tough as Khan ST4 when I first got started on it, but still a real whooper.

Khan ST4 is still doing its magic. I’ve read in other people’s journals that QL has helped them manage their stress and anxiety, but so far I’m not getting any of that from QL. Khan helps me massively in this regard as it drives me to take furious action. Other users have noticed even better productivity from Emperor, but as I don’t own that sub, I can’t really compare. All I can say is Khan really puts my mind into high gear for any type of work.

Hoping that QL ST1 and Khan ST4 will really supercharge my abilities and mental state.

3 Likes

QL ST1 + Khan ST4:

I’ve observed some interesting changes with QL over the last couple of days. I seem to be much more…prudent, I guess would be the best word? I’m able think through my actions more carefully and consider alternatives. I wonder if this is a benefit other users have noticed or maybe it’s more pronounced in my case because internally, I’ve always known I should be less reckless and think through the consequences before acting.

I’m using QL to mostly help me prepare for a midterm and so far it’s going well, though we’ll have to wait and see what the results are before I make any calls about improvement through. QL increases my desire to understand concepts on a deeper level, whereas before I was mostly bored while studying.

Keeping Khan ST4 in my stack has mostly been for the social benefits. I find the alpha mentality that you get with Khan starts going down if you stop listening. For interacting with others, Khan gives you a boost. Khan is also great for motivation to exercise and go out. But for actual learning QL seems to be working much better than when I used Khan (multiple stages) to help me study.

4 Likes

That’s incredible. Definitely appealing. It will be a little while before I have room for it, but it sounds appealing.

2 Likes