The Great Khan's Journal

Not at the moment. I feel like there are better combos with Khan.

1 Like

Yeah Quantum Limitless is something that I’m keeping a close eye on. Not sure how it’s different from regular Limitless though. I’ll probably ending up adding one of the two to my stack in the next few weeks.

1 Like

The past week has been real busy for me. Haven’t been able to get in as much listening as I’d like.

The noticeable benefit I’ve gotten from just a few hours of Khan listening at least in my waking hours has been more determination. Setbacks seem to affect me less.

Since I’m short on time when it comes to listening to subs during the day, I’ve been experimenting with my nighttime playlist. I always kind of wondered which module of Khan gave me the incredible hornyness, which I’m trying to avoid at night as it leads to too much restlessness and wet dreams. I imagined that ST1 wouldn’t amp up my sex drive, but it turns out that ST1 has a similar if less pronounced effect to ST4 on my sexual urges.

So I decided to cut Khan out entirely during the night. I’ve instead been going with Alchemist ST1 for the past few nights. I’d like to make a separate journal later on for my Alchemist work, but right now I’m just curious as to the immediate effects. Honestly, I’m not too sure if Alchemist has had any impact on me yet. Maybe it’s more subtle than Khan, but so far I can’t really observe any significant changes in energy or mindset. Perhaps running two major modules might be taxing my mind in terms of the changes it can make.

I’m glad for the long weekend as it’ll finally let me get in more subs and hopefully I can see some results from Alchemist in the coming days.

2 Likes

I’m finding less is more. Something to it, letting the subconscious process.

Kind of like in college. A few hours of study consistently over time, then sleep in between. Far better than cramming with all nighters 48 hours prior to the exam.

We’re all different though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Very true, I guess I’m just getting desperate for more progress. I feel like a night without listening to something is a night that could’ve been better spent.

3 Likes

I personally tried night off but it seems subliminals are working better for me when listening while sleeping. The only way to really know is trial and error :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The weightlifting analogy works too. I had the most unproductive 2 months of my life on EoG ST 1 & 2 playing almost 24/7.

But, we also don’t know yet fully how the subconscious works. Maybe those 2 months fundamentally changed me and just now a month plus later I am reaping the benefits??

Trial and error. We are on the bleeding edge right now.

1 Like

Fully agree. I used to run subs 24/7 but now that I’ve stopped running them at night I feel as though it is letting my mind absorb the conditioning better

2 Likes

if you want to judge eog’s productivity you should take into consideration st3 since its pure pushing. I read your journal and you reported that you were never as productive as st3 even if you didnt feel like it doing something

3 Likes

@rising I can’t disagree. It lead me down a very different path. Also only a few spurts of productivity.

AM is doing me very well.

Do you plan on running EoG for 3+ months straight or just questioning my change of course that is still fully supporting the best the subliminal co out there?

1 Like

Yep, my current run of Khan reflects some of the long-term benefits that came with the first rough-and-tumble experience I had with the sub. Khan hit my hard, but I came out stronger for it.

Only thing is I’m not sure I really feel different in a good or bad way with Alchemist ST1 at the moment. The first time I started Khan ST4 I felt mentally overwhelmed in just the first couple of hours. That stage passed and now ST4 makes me feel more focused and motivated. But I can’t tell at all what Alchemist ST1 is doing at the moment.

I ran st1 for 80hrs. I didnt like it. I am running st3 with emperor and limitless now and not only my productivity is back but i am more productive and more eager to work

3 Likes

Interesting, I might have to try taking nights off on the weekends when I can listen all throughout the day and seeing if I get stronger results.

Right now on weekdays, I barely get any listening in during the daytime so that is effectively my rest period. And then I listen at night. Though as I said Khan isn’t well-suited to bedtime for me so I’ve trying out Alchemist ST1. It’s a bit inconsistent, but those are the two subs I have right now.

Actually your journal made me give eog a second chance🤣

1 Like

Did you ever run Emperor, Limitless, or EOG separately?

I’m curious as to which sub you think contributes most to your productivity or if they do so in different ways.

Khan has boosted my productivity but I’m really tempted to get something that combines with it like Limitless or now Quantum Limitless.

My stack when not working
2-2-1 emperor st3 limitless
when working limitless st3 1-1 or not listening at all because i dont want to overload myself. It depends how i feel on that day

1 Like

I consider adding QL but i dont know if i should go ST1-2-3-4 one month each or ST3 only or ST4 only

1 Like

Well I’m very interested in hearing more about Quantum Limitless especially how it compares to Limitless.

Would you replace something in your stack with QL? Or just add it on top?

No i dont want to have more than three majors. I will replace it to limitless

Some thoughts on Alchemist:

I think I’m getting to a breakthrough with ST1 Alchemist. I’ve been listening over the night for the last week.

The change I’ve mainly noticed is that I’m much more deliberate in my actions. My intent is clearer and I’m able to see the correct action more easily. This is an unexpected but very welcome result. I would say I have a tendency to recklessness and I can be rather careless. The combination of these can lead me into bad situations that I really regret later on. My mind really hasn’t been thinking through consequences when it tells me to do something.

Khan if anything has been me even more reckless. Now there’s definitely some positives to that as it clears away your inhibitions. I find I can take risks with less anxiety and worry less. And Khan gives me energy and drive. The only thing is I’ve always had a hard time directing it.

Alchemist seems to help me in a Law of Attraction kind of way. I am more consciously aware of how my actions come together to bring about results I do and don’t want. But the real test of course is to see how much more I can manifest with Alchemist.

2 Likes