The Great Khan's Journal

I used to get agitated really easily. Small setbacks felt like major defeats to me and I’d get discouraged. I’d always keep moving forward, but I’d usually have a period of being really sad and mopey before I could move on.

Recently I’ve noticed my mind can more easily let go and learn from failure. I think we all feel overwhelmed sometimes by how chaotic the world is and how easily things can go wrong, but just the other day I was thinking to myself “Well, there’s nothing I can do but keep trying.” I’ve stopped ruminating about old mistakes cause I realized I can’t fix the past, I can only keep trying here now. Even when I’m down, I realize that the only way to get out of this negative state is to take any action, even a tiny one, to move in a better direction.

These positive changes were all much more noticeable on my days off where my mind was a lot clearer and calm.

5 Likes

Revisiting ST2:

Feeling great. Not getting any anxiety or tiredness from ST2 anymore. Mentally, I feel confident and driven. After all that listening, I think Khan is completely molding with my mind. All I want to do is experience more, win more, and do more.

The past few days I’ve been trying to get my body into a better state. Subs are all about the mindset, but the body is the skillset. I got some bloodwork done and I realized my testosterone levels could be better. Been going to the gym more for more energy and to try to optimize test. Also been supplementing pregnenolone and zinc. Confidence is one part mindset and one part biology and with Khan doing some serious work to my mindset, I figure I’ll spend more time tackling the biological aspects the next few days.

4 Likes

Revisiting ST2:

Calm, cool, and collected: That’s how I feel after ST2. I’ve heard that one part of confidence comes from detachment. Knowing you’ll be okay no matter what. ST2 has helped me become increasingly level-headed in situations that would usually stress me the fuck out. I’m able to guide my emotions instead of panicking and making things worse.

I’ve been reading some studies on the Big Five Personality Traits. One of them is neuroticism, which is just plain bad. Even scientifically speaking, the conclusion of a bunch of studies has been “yeah, being neurotic is objectively a bad thing.” It’s strongly linked to low self-esteem, anxiety disorders, depression, unhappiness, etc. So far I’ve been making good progress with ST2 in getting over any neurotic neuroses I might have from previous trauma. I’ve become more emotionally unreactive and I think that ties into the leadership/attraction part of Khan.

4 Likes

Onto to ST4:

Had an intuition last night that I should give ST4 another try. With ST2 going well and ST3 never giving me any tiredness, I figure ST4 might be all right this time.

Been running ST4 last night and this morning and boy, I’m feeling even better now than on ST2. The desire to do more is strong. I think @AMASH mentioned the limitless feeling with Khan ST4 and that’s my same reaction. Feels like I can tackle so much more. But I’m getting ahead of myself. I have some big projects coming up and I’ll see how ST4 plays into my work ethic. Hoping the immediate drive that ST4 gives me keeps going as long as I play it.

5 Likes

I know, I keep worrying with so much energy and drive that ST4 gives me that at some point, I’ll “crash”. But no, I keep going and going and going :smiley:

6 Likes

BACK FROM HIATUS

Hello again friends. I’m back from the dead. Or more accurately, my study abroad session in France. I chose to leave my speaker, which use to listen to subs, back home to observe the effects of discontinuing Khan for a couple months.

Some things I noticed:

• The effects of Khan do weaken without regular listening. By the end of the first few weeks, I wasn’t feeling quite myself. Much less extroverted and wasting time ruminating on negative feelings. Now these are problems I’ve been trying to solve for some time and Khan has been a big help in that area. But without Khan, I definitely notice these old problems resurfacing. My mental energy was also not at the same level without Khan. Much more easily tired.

• But quite a few benefits of Khan persisted throughout the two months. One thing is that drive from ST4 in particular stayed with me through my trip. I still felt that urge to do more and cut out all unproductive stuff from my life, but I had much less energy to accomplish that without Khan ongoing. Secondly, my baseline stress has improved. I got more anxious and stressed out without Khan, but I’m nowhere near as agitated a year ago. I’m able to push myself through adversity much better having listened to Khan.

• Finally, having just got back home and restarted the listening process, the first thing that hits me with ST4 is the sex drive. That definitely died down to a more manageable level throughout my study abroad session. And now restarting Khan I can feel the hornyness rushing back.

Well, that’s my quick summary of what I noticed from listening to Khan for several months, discontinuing it for a couple months, and now restarting. I’ll continue to document the immediate effects of getting back of Khan.

4 Likes

He’s back, bitches!

Khan ST4 still works wonders for you, sounds good. That sex drive though… Make you do crazy things like humping the sofa…
How long on ST4 this time round?

3 Likes

Humping the sofa is something everyone who’s listened to ST4 can probably relate to. It really is insane how horny it makes you. Maybe SC should start marketing to the ED crowd.

I’m still considering how long to go on ST4 this time around. We’ll see after the next few days how well I adjust to ST4. I’m thinking about adding Power can Corrupt, but I’ll leave that for the backburner while I get the full brunt of ST4.

Other than Khan, I own Alchemist, and I tried Alch ST1 in the last few days before I left on my trip just to see its immediate effects. It felt, weird? It has a completely different feel than anything in Khan. It made me feel kinda spacey and introspective. But maybe Alch. takes a while to warm up. I’m going through a hectic time right now so the motivation of Khan is what I’ve really been missing. Probably won’t pick up Alchemist until the summer when I can relax and go through the hard patches of the sub without falling to pieces in my day to day.

3 Likes

Thats one of the reasons i stopped Khan and changed my stack. I feel like i cant do much because i am too horny. I feel horny even when not running Khan. I have a woman that i see regularly and its not the lack of sex

4 Likes

What did you change to? Id like to keep the alpha focus that Khan brings and only Emperor seems to possibly match it in that category, but comes with reports of making one socially disinterested, which isn’t something that I think would be helpful for me right now.

1 Like

I am running Emperor-Eog ST3-Limitless I didnt complete ST1 or ST2, ST1 i needed it but i dont have time to be unproductive and many users reported this. ST2 i dont really needed since i am always on top of the learning curve in my profession. ST4 founders advice is not running ST4 immediately and ST3 feels smooth. I dont run this stack for a long time a couple of days and i cant really say anything but i dont plan to change it except adding Quantum if it is a product that pleases me

Khan ST4 made me to lose focus easily due to increased libido. It is already difficult to control myself and Khan gave me this push i didnt need. I do run Sex Mastery occasionally since i enjoy the sub

I think it comes down to what you need. You need more women? Play Khan and take action. You need more money? Play Emperor+Eog and take action

5 Likes

Nice and concise.

3 Likes

Ah i forgot and since most people dont feel social with emperor you will need true social if you go with the second option

1 Like

Couldn’t a person who plays khan and gets those sexual urges transmute them into other activities like making more money ? Is the horiness so strong women and sex is all that’s on the mind ?

You can use it to do other things for sure. Its just there other subs more suitable if you need something different. I already have increased libido for it was kinda disturbing when i had to do more important things and i can use other subs to improve my financial situation since i am quite happy with my sex life

1 Like

Restart ST4 Day 1:

Today will be my first full day of being back on ST4. A lot of us felt the mental strain that Khan puts you through the first time around, but picking up ST4 again has been real easy, mentally speaking.

It’s kind of like slipping back into an old mold. Whereas I felt overwhelmed by ST4 when I first came to the sub, now ST4 listening comes with zero negative side effects, well except maybe for the sexual urges.

The biggest defining factor in me continuing Khan has always been the productivity it gives you. With ST4 you feel more in flow with your supercharged self. That’s one thing I really noticed dropping off on my trip. I became less and less active in interacting with others and improving myself. But I’m happy to say that with just a day of ST4, that drive is back.

Honestly, I’ve been wondering how crazy ST4 would be combined with Limitless. Limitless might be what I pickup next. Though I don’t know how Limitless differs from the new quantum sub so I’ll probably hold off until other users can give me a better comparison of the two. EOG might also be a good combo? Wealth and power go hand in hand after all. So many subs, so little time.

Some other notes:

• Already I’m feeling my baseline stress levels dropping to where they were I left off on Khan.

• Easier to be in tune with my body and stay present even when anxious.

2 Likes

Emperor only makes you anti-social to things that don’t serve you but since you are also running Khan which has social script built into it I would guess that would negate any anti social directive. The feeling anti-social that people have reported, from what I gather, is because their focus shifts away from any socializing which doesn’t serve personal gain. But if your goal is to socialize for the purpose of achieving some goal then Emperor + Khan together will help you be more dominant and assertive in those situations rather than want to avoid them.

4 Likes

Hmmm…Interesting idea to combine Khan + Emperor. I’m not sure I’ve read any reports from people who have run both together.

My goals at the moment are all centered around self-improvement. I know that’s a bit broad. All I can say is that with Khan I feel the energy to change myself. Khan has improved my confidence, my verbal fluidity, and my productivity. The sub pushes me out of my comfort zone.

I think Emperor could reinforce the motivation of Khan, or would the two be redundant? Money is obviously a big part of self-improvement so EOG is something on my radar. And I really don’t know what to say about Alchemist at the moment having not enough experience with it. I was hoping it could increase my luck and manifestation toward my goals.

2 Likes

Do you have any plans to cobmbine the two? Emperor and Khan

1 Like

Part of my future experimenting plan is to stack the final stages of multi stage programs with new subs after completing them. So for your case in particular, since you are on ST4 of Khan, when you feel it’s taken root again, you could start EoG ST1 and go through the stages while running ST4 Khan alongside each stage. Many people have described Khan as a sort of “Emperor supreme”, essentially a more dense and advanced version. There may be some benefits to adding it alongside Khan but since you are already on ST4 I’m not sure it’s as worthwhile as doing EoG or maybe even Quantum Limitless (if that’s something which interests you)

3 Likes