The Great Gatsby

Ah! Perfect choice then. When I ran PCC with Emperor, it made me more extroverted and charismatic adding very well with Emperor’s more introverted and quiet power

2 Likes

But I’m kinda missing the Sex & Seductive aspect in my Custom, presenting another huge dilemma – kinda want to add all four Cores, I mean it can’t be that bad, can it? Any of the Major Programs together would be denser than what I have going on.

Sex & Seduction with Power Can Corrupt would make for the most persuasive stack available.

2 Likes

I know that PCC is a comparitively lighter title and possibly a lighter core. But the issue is that we will always wonder whether 4 cores will work when we put it into a custom. If I were you, i would remove PCC from this custom and stack the subclub store PCC with ths custom

1 Like

How about Power Can Corrupt, Sex & Seduction with Ascended Mogul? Sounds rock-solid, right?

1 Like

Yup! That’s some solid cores for your custom :ok_hand:

I was gonna say
I doubt manipulus is anything close to PCC.
It may cover defense against manipulation but
It won’t remotely cover any of the charisma and social effects of PCC
or the execution of external power moves.

I had a convo with Fire over PM about which custom to put Sex Mastery in, and based off what he said if your running both customs every day in makes almost no difference. The same may be true of modules if it’s all getting daily exposure. That said I like a custom to have it own clean story. Eye of The Storm would be great in Atlast Q if you can get it in there.

My 4 core definitely works with everything in there, however it did take a LOONG time to really get going.
And it still might have been MORE effective with 1 less core. But I am very happy with the sense I get of what each core is doing.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t Emperor + Stark clash too much unless consciously guided correctly… but i guess if people can make khan and stark work really well together then stark + emperor should be able to work together too.

2 Likes

Naw, not really. I’m assuming you’re referring to Emperor’s “anti-social effect,” which isn’t a part of the script, but actually a side effect of being so incredibly focused on raising your wealth and status.

4 Likes

So then it should mesh together and kind of harmonize the other? To a certain degree

2 Likes

Lately I have been wondering how it will be running Emperor + Khan ST4 + StarkQ

3 Likes

I think there is someone running all 3 plus all the alpha modules lol.

I feel like Khan stage 4 + Emperor + Stark might be too much alpha lol especially if you include all the alpha modules.

But I can imagine that they would make a great trifecta where one lacks the other fills in.

@SaintSovereign What are your thoughts on this? Besides experiment at your own risk lol.

2 Likes

@Azriel - wonder how it would be running these three main store titles together after having running them separately before

2 Likes

That’s a great question–I think Emperor flavors things really strongly and even pushes over the effects of others. That’s what I’ve noticed with my custom Emperors-but I’ve also run Emperor the longest.

But it’s like a fine whiskey, you can make a great cocktail, but sometimes the whiskey straight is more potent for it’s own taste-obviously. Weird analogy I know lol.

I’ve been messing with a loop of Stark here and there and it works great as long as I don’t run Emperor the same day. I feel a good mix.

I’d mix Khan with Stark but I wouldn’t add Emperor personally. Not to say they won’t have synergy but I’m interested in lowering the Emperor flavor after I transition out of it, so I can fully experience other things and get a sense of them. At that point I’d consider adding it back in.

My sense is heavy stacking and blending is good for development and addressing and growing broadly, which has been a goal of mine, but for rapid elevation, transformation, and results producing, less is more unless built up to and lots of action and vision is addressed.

4 Likes

I’m inspired to make a WayneQ custom or I’d call it DarkKnightQ
Emperor+Stark, I’ll do that and alternate days with that and my current Emperor custom

@Lion what do you think?

I could stack Stark in with current Emperor custom for a bit longer to see how it fairs.

I’ve been running stark 2 loops a week for the last two weeks, and really like what it is adding.

2 Likes

@Azriel - am taking a guess on this but I do believe that the work ethic and internal power of Emperor will gell well with the intelligence and extrovertedness of StarkQ

Although much has been written in the forums about the Cores in the Q store, I still don’t fully understand how much of the main title is there in the equivalent Q Store Core module (eg - how much of EmperorQ is there in Emperor Q Core?)

It is due to this reason that am a bit confused about mixing Q Store Cores. Maybe a list of benefits of each Q Store Core (especially the alpha titles and multistages) could help similar to the way other normal modules are explained

3 Likes

the only reason I never stacked Stark and Emperor before was because I thought it was officially recommend against for some reason. Like the recipe for meatloaf that gets passed through generations where they always cut the corner out, only to find out didn’t fit in the original pan, no need to cut the corner out anymore lol. Maybe I read something contextual.

I believe the cores are the same without the results enhancers that would normally go in the store program. I don’t think they’d take QL lite out of Emperor or Ascension, Sexy Mastery, and Mogul etc.

2 Likes

People like me warn against stacking SQ with EQ, purely on principle.
Such a stack has a high likelihood of producing unresolvable recon.

When a user wants to do that, it means he hasn’t truly grasped the Ontology/Beingness of these Archetypes.

It is understandable when a user chooses to stack … because he couldn’t find a suitable Ultima to use instead (or can’t use Ultimas at all).

But when building a custom, one has so much more choice, that adding conflicting cores is almost a sign of lazy thinking.

:blush:

It’s true that Q scripts do their best to help mosaic it all in. :+1:t2:

The archetypes do SEEM somewhat at conflict, hence why I didn’t run Stark for a year, but turns out that could be bias

In terms of Archtype conflicts - I get it in theory but apparently what Saint just said was there is no reason they won’t mesh

March will be a year on Emperor-so it’s not like I’m jumping into both

quote=“Simon, post:53, topic:6709”]
But when building a custom, one has so much more choice, that adding conflicting cores is almost a sign of lazy thinking.

:blush:
[/quote]

without biting to hard :slight_smile: I’ll just say that’s not the case here.

Also again, your saying there conflicting cores, Saint just said they weren’t.

I value your input as well as his.

Your principled understanding of why they would case recon makes sense but contextually it could show up differently in the people’s experience based on quite a few factors.

Personally I don’t know how they mix other than my adding some loops of Stark lately while running Emperor, which I’m enjoying so far.

I can’t really run Ultimas consistently unfortunately, but even with Ultimas plenty of merits to stacking.

1 Like

It’s like running Primal Seduction Iron Throne consecutively with Quantum Limitless or something, you’re going to feel yourself being pulled in two different directions – one to go out and approach women, the other one to get in the library and digest all available information.

I surely think if used appropriately you can make it work, that is, using one Title at the beginning of the week and the other Title at the end of the week for example.

Another example would be the push to socialize and have fun on Daredevil compared to the push to work and build an Emperor outside of society with Emperor… different directions and they might feel like a pull in two different directions.

I’m assured you can get it to work, but will it be a synergy that will enhance each other profoundly? Mhm, I seriously doubt that.

1 Like