Help! New Stack suggestion EoG vs HoM vs Ascended Mogul vs RICH

Depends where you’re starting from in your life. Are you already a kind of entrepreneurial go-getter? Do you find it pretty natural to start business projects and make moves? Do you feel fairly confident in interactions around your business and in your life?

Then I’d say you could probably start with Emperor. There’ll be a learning curve, but probably not too bad.

But if the answers to all of the above are either ‘No’ or ‘What? Are you kidding me?!’, then I’d start with Ascended Mogul.

For me, Ascended Mogul seems to be about the right speed right now.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve always been in sales… and I’ve always been outgoing and interacting with people… I’m just looking for something to put me in full action taking mode… I’m already an action taker but I wanna become obsessed with business with every waking minute… I wanna be addicted to my work and I wanna have every ounce of my subconscious mind focusing on business growth… Basically I’m looking for something to reinforce my existing beliefs and give me pure obsession and fixing some of StarkQ’s shortcomings which is a lack of sexual dominance and alpha male essence … maybe it can be spiritual too… I was thinking of perhaps the alchemist maybe instead as that can give me spiritual fortitude and deep down peace and awareness… idk

1 Like

Because… RICH already gives me some wealth obsession mode… And The Executive gives me pure productivity and StarkQ has elements of Mogul… Maybe Emperor or The Alchemist to give me that Lone wolf on my mission and purpose fortitude and inner knowing and belief…

1 Like

Only reason I haven’t chosen Emperor is because I heard it is a completely in conflict with StarkQ… and makes me anti social… and Khan I was having so much fun but I was a bit lazy on it…

Sounds like you can just go straight into Emperor.

Another factor is the strength and coherence of your current vision. Sometimes people want some time to get their plans and goals organized. Other times a person already has an extremely specific and focused goal.

I think the above is another factor that majorly influences how a subliminal will play out.

How specific are your goals right now?

Again, sharing my own process, my current goals are still in process. (If there’s a progress bar. It probably reads 55% right now.) In general, I develop goals slowly and gradually, and then once a vision is established, I typically maintain a major level of commitment for a longer than average time.

So, Ascended Mogul again matches well with where I am.

But if you’re a decisive, rapid, action taker. If you are ready to build something of your own and to establish your own self-directed sphere of effectiveness and productivity. In that case, you’re ripe for Emperor.

2 Likes

So Emperor won’t make me anti social and will help with my productivity? And it merges well with StarkQ?

Because yeah… I know exactly where I am headed and where to go… I don’t need direction I just need something to give me that urge and obsession to take action and push me into it… I just need to shut up and go all in

You can think of the subliminal as a blowing wind. It doesn’t ‘make’ you go in a particular direction, but it does ‘make it easier’ for you to go in a certain direction.

The subjective sensation of this may be that when running Emperor, you may just naturally feel that you want to place socializing at a lower priority than getting things done. But this will be because of how important getting things done feels to you.

On the other hand, if you have a definite established commitment to socializing, particularly if the way you socialize and the people with whom you socialize fit well with your desired lifestyle and goals, Emperor will not stop that.

It’s more that there’s this strong wind blowing in the direction of ‘Not Wasting My Time’ and ‘Getting My Vision Built’.

With that wind blowing, it becomes easier for us to move with the wind and to go in that direction.

But when it comes to the specific choices, ultimately it’s you who will make the decisions of what to do, not the subliminal.

1 Like

Emperors not actually antisocial.Just makes you very focused on wealth and status that being social becomes less of a priority

Saint said it wouldnt clash but not sure about merging well with stark.He did say it would be a good combo to become bruce wayne though

2 Likes

PERFECT. Yup. Your totally right. Emperor IT IS. Just bought it. Im excited to check out the growth differences with this baby

1 Like

Me too. Seems like you’re enthusiastic and really ready for what it has to offer. It’s exciting to imagine how your journey might be and it will be good to read your experiences.

:muscle:t6:

I hope to be at that point next year some time. With initiatives that I’m working on and building with focus, energy, and vision.

Man I was actually naturally on Emperor Mode all of 2020 without even realizing it actually… I locked myself in my office for months straight just learning and utterly obsessed with my mission… I literally had no care for socializing and my work ethic was next level. I kinda have been struggling to get back to that mode so I feel like this Emperor is much more suited to me than Ascended Mogul. SOO Excited for this.

THANK YOU FOR THIS!! Im gonna start a new journal with this new Sub. I’ll let you know how it goes

1 Like

So official decision… THE GREAT GATSBY STACK: StarkQv2 + EmperorQv2 + RICH (Major) + The Executive (Booster)

2 Likes

Everything Malkuth says here is accurate if you want to use R.I.C.H as a booster or main title :slight_smile: I didn’t scroll down yet to see if anyone else chimed in.

Malkuth put it nicely. I myself have run Emperor, and I wasn’t in any place or of a mind to create a business or even begin starting the process of doing so. This was back in September of last year, and Emperor was my first title. I played it until December but realized I should probably build a better foundation for my subliminals to work with.

Emperor is many things, but it does not cause one to be antisocial. In fact, when I did WANT to talk to people, I was eloquent, comfortable and at ease.

The issue would come in if I felt the person was wasting my time, boring or distracting me from a task at hand.

So, I think many people misconstrue the energy of the Emperor. The Emperor isn’t aloof, he’s simply focused. He’s not a cold being, though one could certainly channel that from this title. He’s simply not as invested in the ‘little’ annoyances that get the normal man to grumbling. He’s not antisocial, he’s selective with his time and company as it suits his current vision and what he’s doing in that very moment.

I have run Ascension and Emperor for equal amounts of time at this point, I believe and I would run Emperor again TODAY if my goals for 2021 reflected anything to do with entrepreneurship. I still got a lot out of it :slight_smile:

I kinda ranted here I think, sorry dude. I hope something helped.

2 Likes

awesome man I just started this new thread about my new main loop… Check this out… https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/the-great-gatsby-stack/8437/4

1 Like

If you want to run it as a main subliminal…

then try it at 2 loops a day 5 times a week, all other subliminals only 1 loop maximum per day.

I do understand what @Malkuth is saying. Please remember we just had a technology upgrade, and it’s possible Ultima may have something in it that could more likely lead to fatigue or burn out than Qv2

ahh true, let’s just see what happens! I’ll test out this loop and reiterate if theres any changes that need to be done

the Music App still shows them as 2 hours but it’s only VERY briefly before it shows 1:00 again.

It doesn’t make you anti-social. It makes you “Selectively Social.” Meaning you will find your “social energy” being invested more into people who align with you and your goals. You’ll also find yourself pulling back from those people who are a waste of your time and energy.

2 Likes