Help! New Stack suggestion EoG vs HoM vs Ascended Mogul vs RICH

Ahhh… I have been trying a new subliminal build and It is entirely to focus on business in the next few months…

I’m wondering what’s an ideal stack?

So far I have StarkQ as my undeniable baseline… But I can’t choose what to put next to it? I have a slot for 2 more main ones and I’m having a difficult time trying to choose which to pick from:

House of Medici - I’ve been using it and it has been great for relationships wise and helping me with sales I can tell… but I haven’t been using its trading and banking deals portion of it… So I feel like I maybe not fully utilizing it.

Ecstasy of Gold - Im not sure if it’s EoG but I tried in the past with stage 1 which is the main reason I have been using it for the healing part and it has been great and destroying limiting beliefs… however it is not adding any new beliefs and mindset and negative is that it’s a very slow acting program… maybe I should run ST3 or ST4 or maybe stay at ST1 as the wealth limiting beliefs destroyer is what is incredible

Ascended Mogul - this has been acting SO FAST. I feel lazer focused and dialled in on my purpose and mission whenever this plays

R.I.C.H - INCREDIBLE. I absolutely love this as it has been acting ridiculously fast. I feel so incredible when this is playing and I’ve been using it as a booster but I want to maybe run it as a main program… but IDK it is way too long at 2 hrs as is in Qv2 so maybe I should stick with it as a booster?

1 Like

My idea would be:

Stark
RICH
EoG
HoM

Hi there.

I would love to assist you with recommendations if I may. I want to ask you a few things first.

Are relationships and developing them important to you right now?

Also, will you be pursuing trading in the future? In other words, is this a priority for your goals in 2021?

I personally wouldn’t advise ST1 in your custom as, according to what I’ve read, the healing part of that will potentially be the main focus on your subconscious for a good while, if not each time you run it. However, the healing focus could diminish as you overcome limiting beliefs. Other than that, I can’t speak on EoG.

Based off of the feeling of your text, this seems the way to go.

With this bad boy as a booster :slight_smile:

Hey man I appreciate your advice!! And I’m not using a custom I’ve spent a shit ton already and doing a custom is wayyy off for me lol.

But yeah HoM is great for building relationships and I feel like it is super useful for that portion alone as I run a service based business which is digital marketing so building a solid base of inner circle and manifesting and cultivating new friends is great. But that’s the only reason I’m running HoM… honestly it doesn’t interest me in finance and trading and banking as I’m not in that industry and I feel like that’s the industry that helps the most… so not focused on business and networking isn’t too much of a priority in this stage of life.

Yeah I thought so too with EoG… it’s a long term oriented program and I’m looking for the immediate results because I really need to focus in on business and get results this month. My target is hitting 15K/month in new revenue this month. I think I can hit it for sure.

So I’ve chosen StarkQ, Ascended Mogul, RICH as main + The Executive Ultima

Quick question though: I wanna run RICH as a main but I never got the instructions on how to do that… as RICH is at least 2 hours. And I’m also running the executive daily which is also 2 hours… So how would you go about that @Sage_Ninjistic? @SubliminalUser @Malkuth @RVconsultant as you guys have more knowledge about this?

1 Like

Run RICH only as a booster? I was thinking of running it as a main?

Those files are showing up as 2 hours due to an iTunes formatting error. Try using a different player.

Every subliminal is 1 hour.

Running an Ultima as a Major is as simple as playing additional loops.

1-2 loops: Booster

3-5 loops: Major

1 Like

p.s. I find that even when I play the files in iTunes, the clock will show 2 hours, but if I don’t touch anything, the track will still finish in 1 hour. But it’s simpler to just use a different player.

Oh really?? Thanks for letting me know that as I had absolutely no idea. I been running them for 2 hrs each but this helps significantly

1 Like

yeah, it’s kind of a pain. Oh, and also, it only happens on the desktop PC. If you have an iPhone, the Music app will work fine.

This suggests to me that there’s something in iTunes that needs to be updated to match current file formats. But updating iTunes for PC seems to be pretty low on the list of priorities at Apple. Anyway, if you use the smartphone that is another way of avoiding this problem.

Fire!! By the way is Ascended Mogul a good sidekick to StarkQ? I was thinking Emperor as it gives you the “complete focus on purpose and growth as a man and I don’t care about anything else” vibe that comes off of Ascended Mogul or maybe I should go for Khan or House of Medici… as I feel with StarkQ it lacks that masculine alpha male dominant essence I get when I’m on Khan

Or maybe I’m over thinking and that Ascended Mogul is absolutely perfect compliment to StarkQ… it’s just I havent had that alpha male dominance feeling I had on Khan

Depends where you’re starting from in your life. Are you already a kind of entrepreneurial go-getter? Do you find it pretty natural to start business projects and make moves? Do you feel fairly confident in interactions around your business and in your life?

Then I’d say you could probably start with Emperor. There’ll be a learning curve, but probably not too bad.

But if the answers to all of the above are either ‘No’ or ‘What? Are you kidding me?!’, then I’d start with Ascended Mogul.

For me, Ascended Mogul seems to be about the right speed right now.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve always been in sales… and I’ve always been outgoing and interacting with people… I’m just looking for something to put me in full action taking mode… I’m already an action taker but I wanna become obsessed with business with every waking minute… I wanna be addicted to my work and I wanna have every ounce of my subconscious mind focusing on business growth… Basically I’m looking for something to reinforce my existing beliefs and give me pure obsession and fixing some of StarkQ’s shortcomings which is a lack of sexual dominance and alpha male essence … maybe it can be spiritual too… I was thinking of perhaps the alchemist maybe instead as that can give me spiritual fortitude and deep down peace and awareness… idk

1 Like

Because… RICH already gives me some wealth obsession mode… And The Executive gives me pure productivity and StarkQ has elements of Mogul… Maybe Emperor or The Alchemist to give me that Lone wolf on my mission and purpose fortitude and inner knowing and belief…

1 Like

Only reason I haven’t chosen Emperor is because I heard it is a completely in conflict with StarkQ… and makes me anti social… and Khan I was having so much fun but I was a bit lazy on it…

Sounds like you can just go straight into Emperor.

Another factor is the strength and coherence of your current vision. Sometimes people want some time to get their plans and goals organized. Other times a person already has an extremely specific and focused goal.

I think the above is another factor that majorly influences how a subliminal will play out.

How specific are your goals right now?

Again, sharing my own process, my current goals are still in process. (If there’s a progress bar. It probably reads 55% right now.) In general, I develop goals slowly and gradually, and then once a vision is established, I typically maintain a major level of commitment for a longer than average time.

So, Ascended Mogul again matches well with where I am.

But if you’re a decisive, rapid, action taker. If you are ready to build something of your own and to establish your own self-directed sphere of effectiveness and productivity. In that case, you’re ripe for Emperor.

2 Likes

So Emperor won’t make me anti social and will help with my productivity? And it merges well with StarkQ?

Because yeah… I know exactly where I am headed and where to go… I don’t need direction I just need something to give me that urge and obsession to take action and push me into it… I just need to shut up and go all in

You can think of the subliminal as a blowing wind. It doesn’t ‘make’ you go in a particular direction, but it does ‘make it easier’ for you to go in a certain direction.

The subjective sensation of this may be that when running Emperor, you may just naturally feel that you want to place socializing at a lower priority than getting things done. But this will be because of how important getting things done feels to you.

On the other hand, if you have a definite established commitment to socializing, particularly if the way you socialize and the people with whom you socialize fit well with your desired lifestyle and goals, Emperor will not stop that.

It’s more that there’s this strong wind blowing in the direction of ‘Not Wasting My Time’ and ‘Getting My Vision Built’.

With that wind blowing, it becomes easier for us to move with the wind and to go in that direction.

But when it comes to the specific choices, ultimately it’s you who will make the decisions of what to do, not the subliminal.

1 Like

Emperors not actually antisocial.Just makes you very focused on wealth and status that being social becomes less of a priority

Saint said it wouldnt clash but not sure about merging well with stark.He did say it would be a good combo to become bruce wayne though

2 Likes

PERFECT. Yup. Your totally right. Emperor IT IS. Just bought it. Im excited to check out the growth differences with this baby

1 Like