The Eyeless Sight Terminus - ME.Alch/Dr 4

:smile:

That’s a good sign, completely missed the relativity of the crystal and my stack.

I will be interested in your custom as well; I wish you the very best :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been off Eyeless Sight for 3 days, I mistakenly refer to it as Mindless sight, because of the density, rendering me out of my head. Seriously, is this about 600 pages, because it feels as dense as grey’s anatomy.

Processing is still going on and some modules are taking effect.

I still am visualizing clearly, with a firm foundation throughout the day; the clarity of the visions, in terms of color are varying, however, I am able to recall events from throughout the day: conversations, people and environments, even thoughts, something I always wished I would be able to do but seemed blocked out of access.

Blue sky is becoming my favorite, or at least I think it that one. Feeling more appreciative of my self without stroking my ego to much or getting affected by thoughts pertaining to vanity - physical self love, not that other kind :wink:

My perception seems to be awakening, whereby I am appreciating the simplicity, the beauty and the sophistication of little things which I used to dismiss.

Skepticism is fading away.

Synchronicities are ongoing throughout the day, whereby I would come across a word several times and until a main event comes up, in first person experience. An example, I came across the word Champion three times yesterday; once in the morning Radio, another online in a page which I have no clue how I ended up there, a third in a random page from the dictionary; and the fourth was a video that I found useful.

The effects of Stark are becoming prominent, where I seem to make those around me fidget about, getting a VIP treatment, nervous, opening conversations with me, and offering me useful information (sweet jesus, I feel like I’m in a freaking video game, as I write this :upside_down_face: and I don’t mind it being so). I am also no longer bothered much by small talk.

The ugly side is as this:

Anger, infuriating rage, desire to break things and throw tantrums boiling up from within me. I sense an aspect from within is battling, resisting the profound change. It has been awhile sense I’ve getting symbols of rebirth, I suppose change is coming my way since I am bringing this up. Occupying my energy towards physical activities: lifting, walking/jogging, Tai chi and deep stretches; I read the manual again, always a good idea to review the basics.

And that’s all she wrote :rofl:

2 Likes

You are having great progress, with some reconciliation.

I would encourage you to take rest days, see if you can find a way to listen to fewer loops, and get more sleep… maybe 9 hours a night really helps me.

1 Like

Will do, thank you :slight_smile: :+1:

It has been a few days over 2 months now.

I am confident enough to say that I have installed a new graphic card in my mind. My visualizing skills have surpassed my original ability. I am able to develop mental pictures as I please, ones with motion that seem real; as if I am observing an event, or in an interactive movie.

I seem to dream every night and without using DREAMS; this is a definite improvement and is making sleep enjoyable.

I am still learning to project and listen to music mentally, that would be quite amazing and save my eardrums, but I may be expecting the almost impossible. Either way, I’m still training those two, although there has been success in those areas.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what this is.

Would you please say more about this?

Congratulations. This is my goal too.

Perhaps you could read about my idea of.a graphics card.

Oh, just a little joke. What I mean is my mind’s eye has improved, visualizing seems more realistic than before, almost as if I was there. As opposed to before, where I couldn’t “see” much of anything - Aphantasia.

Further, when I retrieve memories, I am recalling with a little bit of visual aid. In the past, I would just memorize things without any visual aid. It made things extremely difficult and frustrating. Especially when you try to memorize 300 pages books.

Thanks for clarifying man!

1 Like

The clairvoyance of Alchemist is no joke.

I have been having conversations and scenarios in my mind that I would later end up having through out the day. This has been going on for months now.

It has escalated to my dreams now. The other day, I had a strange sequence of dreams. One that I remember was having the actor of Napoleon dynamite having a conversation with another person. Later that day, the actor pops up in one of the shows that I am watching. I hadnt thought about him or cane across his work for quite a while.

3 Likes

More craziness:

I was listening to Led Zepplin yesterday, specifically Kashmir, Thank You and the phone died midway of Stairway to Heaven. I entered a Grocery store, and what’s playing on the radio? Stairway to Heaven.

I also had Queen’s Flash in “play next” before the phone died; suddenly my wife is singing it while we’re cooking.

I bought vermicilli, wrong one, and while I am writing this, she tells me that she needed it and had a hunch that I would get the wrong one and I did so, got rice based one which is not what’s used for middle-eastern cuisine (she’s also on Mind’s Eye Q)

Ah, what else… Pirates! While drifting to sleep, I started remember Pirates of the Caribbean, and started visualizing what life would be like as a pirate in the open sea, how it is freeing to be an outlaw :stuck_out_tongue:. Lo and Behold, while at the pet store, the lady in front of me at the checkout was buying some Marine Pirate decoration for a tank :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Be careful what you think man!

1 Like

So this has been going on for some time now.

Whenever I have an errand somewhere, I end up finding incredible deals. I went to the store to pick some cashews and ended up finding enough Vega protein containers at 75 off. This would last me months and the expiration isn’t even close.

Hot diggity.

2 Likes

I was thinking, well, more like seeing the local GPS picture of a town nearby (image from Google maps) in my head. I wondered why am I thinking of this place, only reason I could think of was that this town has a Burger King - am I craving meat or something? My wife tells me that she found a great typewriter for cheap, like new condition and it is located exactly in that town. :upside_down_face::no_mouth:

For today:

Stark. RM. AM. ME.

I am finding a single loop is sufficient for results.

Even more so: the effects are taking hold of me within few hours, and almost instantaneously if I do it right - that is entering a higher state - altered states. I am uncertain as to whether it is due to

A) DR and Alchemist. Specifically, their effect on enhancing positive subliminals and their protective nature against negativity.

B) Past experience on some of the titles, along with their embedded nature to the core of my psyche, along with working with the intended archetypes and script’s objectives.

C) The unbelievable potency of the new Core.

D) All of the Above.

I bet 75,000 Schmekles on D) All of the Above.

:rofl:

Rick and Morty say hi!

I’d like to give them my greetings in person. Might you share their current dimensional location? Should you not be at the liberty to do divulge such information; then send them my greetings yourself. :wink:

This is a recurrent idea that I have had for months since running DR ‘n’ Alchemist.

I would often imagine that there is some sort of “anti-virus”, a white blood cell, in the form of a reptile (snake) rapidly moving into every corner of my unconscious, into the core of the realms where memories lie dormant, where they generate all sorts of responses to stimuli. Above and below this negative energy eliminator, plague eradicator, it swims searching for every single stressor. Devouring the traumas, not matter their weight, transmuting them.

Yeah, Mind’s Eye f’ing works.

1 Like