The Eyeless Sight Terminus - ME.Alch/Dr 4

I have been trying to put it into words, how I’m entering those visualization states.

It is like you are sitting in the middle row of a heavily dark theater, the stage is barely visible and the screen is covered by drapes.

If I were to sit still and focus on my breathing, directing my mental energy solely on relaxing and breathing, so as to not think, nor have any conscious thoughts, trying to label and ascertain what’s is happening; the drapes then begin to slowly unfold and a film begins to play. The theater is overtaken by the pictures, projecting from this magical screen behind the drapes onto the back wall of the theater. If I were to even have a single thought, like “oh, the movie is playing”, the drapes would begin to close again.

Once I would finally settle in, the pictures begin pulling me towards its source, getting closer and closer, until the theater and the screen become one.

Newfound thoughts from MEqv2

Woohoo more Clairvoyance/psy/whatever.

I saw this woman with a grey shirt, kinda a tv distorted scrambling with MTV logo, which I found interesting. Later on the day, I find MTV channel popping up in my face when I was searching for HBO and ended up in Crave tv.

Had some other things but forgot them, some were here in the forums, others were interactions with people.

Something else caught my attention, a truck with EMPRESS written on it. I’ll keep this here in case the title gets announced in May

1 Like

I feel like I have awoken from a deep slumber. How beautifully mesmerizing were the illusions.

My core has been cleansed and mended:

Tabula Rasa.

Metempsychosis

index

1 Like

What is that? It’s mesmerizing!

1 Like

Stumbled upon a new word, Metempsychosis; I suspect Alchemist brought this up, then I googled it and found this pictures.

Quite Talented

Oh right, I have a journal here. Derp

Injecting three loops into the brain aurally, then it’s processing time. :partying_face:

1 Like

This is the fourth time that “Renaissance Man” pops into my head mid-sleep or when waking up.

I guess I’ll start using it exclusively

1 Like

Right, My visualizing, that is my mind’s eye, is no where near as it was in the beginning. I seem to be able to visualize and summon mental pictures with accuracy: People, what they were wearing, scenes, even the weather’s conditions.

Sweet.

1 Like

Having difficulty taking rest days lately. I will drop an anchor to affirm it.

Day 1 of Rest

1 Like

Rest Day 2

1 Like

Would you please elaborate? I don’t understand what this means.

A public journal post :stuck_out_tongue: to stick with what I wrote

Ok! Thanks for clarifying!

Broke my rest day.

Felt like I needed to listen to Love Bomb. Feeling overtly masculine, destructive and angry and hollow at the same time; all of which are but a veil and a mask for sadness. Nothing a bit of love can’t overturn.

Its about 25 minutes in and can feel a shift of inner energy. What angers and pisses me off is that I do condone this state as powerful and peaceful - but vulnerable at the same time - unarmed. Perhaps I am just frustrated. The battle of ids and egos.

Perhaps I just need to learn how to traverse the world with this state. After all, the problems that I see are all but mental. Hmm, I feel like I should drop the word instrumental in here for a rhyme, but that seems to obvious.

1 Like

Oh, right. All better by 30 minutes in. Finished the whole loop. It is really a beautiful title. Complete state shift.

1 Like

Another LB