The Eden's Gift - The poetic existence of Invictus

Yeah the kidnap part is fragile lol
It’s part of the story though…

But Massimo vs Christian Grey
Massimo may not be as rich (mafia leader) but he is savage and is sex icon (actor is a model)! :gorilla: :muscle:

1 Like

Okay so a couple things:

• I didn’t give out the details of my custom yet (been busy with an event, which finished today, and a new one is starting Monday, so bare with me :sweat_smile:), but I’ll restart my journal with that custom either tomorrow or next week, as I’m currently testing the effectiveness and longevity of one loop (which I did on Tuesday), and see how long before I feel like I should “redose” (though I must say, the results are just getting more and more intense with the days, even without any additional loops after Tuesday, e.g. I was chilling with a local celebrity/big scale influencer, and a KSA artist).

• I’ve been noticing that people are either tagging me or mentioning me as a reference point, so a question to everyone reading this: should I create a thread soon with tips and tricks I know about that can potentially help a lot with the results you guys get (or want to get)?

8 Likes

I’m game for that. I just discovered a listening pattern that I documented in my online journal which gets me fast and powerful results but to perfect that personal sweet spot, I need help identifying how many rest days I need in between sessions to avoid overexposure. I get the feeling it’s 2-3 but I’d like to see what you do.

2 Likes

I am definitely interested in what makes the biggest difference in achieving spectacular integration & execution… especially now that you’re utilizing ZPT2.

For me it’s always hit & miss and seems quite random. The subs definitely work miracles at times and then not so much other times… it feels like luck… but the luck does happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Invictus Hell to the yeah! Lol.

2 Likes

There you go guys.

4 Likes

Alright so I need to open up a bit.

I told this to friends off forums, as well as @SaintSovereign, but I want to say this publicly as well, because I feel like I need to be transparent about it.

So I have been getting amazing results, but both customs did something that I felt like I was running some heavy healing subs, and after some meditation and self reflection, I realized some things:

• I’ve been trying to chase such shallow things that I deep down only wanted due to insecurities that were buried so deep that I forgot about them (fame and attractiveness), while as what I truly want is just to be good at what I do, spread positivity and happiness, and generally be someone that I’m proud of.

• relating to the previous point, another factor as to why I have made those customs with so many “external” modules isn’t just because I desires fame and attention, but it’s also because I wanted to prove to myself that I’m even better than ever (self sabotaging as a perfectionist).

• even if it’s me who I wanna prove something to, I don’t necessarily need to prove it through external validation, yet my customs’ modules were aimed at just that specifically.

• My ego ended up so inflated due to getting called “mr. high flow factor”, as well as others using me as a reference point, which internally made me lose myself in the arrogance trap again, making me see myself as a superior human (subconsciously), and pushing myself to create customs at ZPT2 (even though ZP is more than enough for me).

• and lastly, I feel so stupid, I thought I was gonna be like a Greek god with either of the ZPT2 customs I made, but I didn’t realize that I was just being like Icarus and “flying myself” into the sun.

Was a good introspective experience, and I’ve learnt from my mistakes.
If anything, I should cherish my “high flow factor” gift and treat it with care, and not blast it off through the roof with unnecessary power ups, that I probably don’t even need.

21 Likes

Glad you’re gaining a lot of insight !
At first I had the same problem when planning my next custom, most modules I choosed were for external validation and status (alpha or aura stuff etc…) I shut that off quickly but even if I’ve gone above that first trap there is still so many more

“Am I using this module purely for me ? Or is it from someone esle experience ?”
“Do I need it ? Or am I just insecure about it ?”
“wich one is more true to me ? wich one comes from fear ? Is that confidence or some self rubbing intention ?”

A lot to go through and it’s harder and harder to make the difference between them
And those will be questions that follow us throughout our life if we trully want to always be better

1 Like

Guess we all have a lot more self discovery ahead of us.

Funny how this song popped up in my playlist:

2 Likes

Indeed.

Do you remember when you said that you dreamt about your subconscious yelling at you, displeased?

It’s because you thought you’re hot shit, when in reality, you’re just like anyone else, just more blessed.

Your subconscious/soul was pissed at the fact that you let a little bit of forum and irl clout get to you so much. And tbh, it’s why I disliked you too. It’s good to have little clout, maybe even a lot of clout, but not while you’re demeaning everyone, without even realizing it.

People might be like “Dude, Mourn, you of all people are saying this?”, well that’s because I never demean anyone… unintentionally, if I mean to demean you, you can be rest assured, I meant it.

@Invictus Pissed me off, just as he pissed his subconscious off, because he really thought, he was this angel, when in fact, he was festered with actual arrogance, which manifested with him looking down on others, obviously, you can’t detect that in his tone, because he would also speak in a way that would make him also look like an angel.

This post was made to help Invictus, not demean, if this disclaimer was needed, lol.

I have come to known, that people on this forum (and not just this forum, this is a pretty common phenomenon), think that so long as OTHER people think you’re a good person, so long as you are PERCEIVED as a good person, you are actually a good person, even if you’re not. Which could not be further from the truth. God doesn’t just look at our actions, but also our intentions.

It’s why I’m made out to be a villain, even if I’m not bad at all. Because I don’t hide behind some sort of bullshit mask, because I’m afraid of what might others think.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem that helpful. He already shared the same insights in the post before yours.

Have you ever shared a vulnerable self-observation? I don’t know because I haven’t read all of your posts. Maybe you have. If not, though, any perception that others have of you would more likely be related to that.

People who claim to be very direct and to “not hide behind bullshit” often become considerably less direct when it comes to sharing their own vulnerabilities and limitations. It’s more difficult and painful to be direct about such things.

7 Likes

It’s called a brotherly push. I guess.

@Invictus It takes a strong person to humble themself and admit to and come clean. I admire your courage and honesty. Subs can do that!:+1:

4 Likes

That is a lovely post.

Interesting that you had that insight. Recently after running my custom I was also very fucking humbled by my own lies.

Love to see that progress of yours !!

2 Likes

@Invictus I have wondered since first testing ZP if it had some sort of healing property that would be an indirect result of a feeling of oneness.

I think desiring fame and people thinking positively of you is a fine desire. Let’s face it, if people like and respect you, your life is easier. Then you can focus on other things rather than feeling like you’re fighting or struggling just to get people’s kindness to do everyday things to survive and feel good.

If you were to quantify before and after ZP, how has your sense of humility changed since listening to ZP, say on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being complete a total humbleness and 1 as no humbleness at all?

2 Likes

That’s a very tough thing to quantify if I’m being honest, but I’d say I went from a 3 to a solid 8, it mainly changed at the time I started using Chosen during the test, and after that I had a kind of a duality with WANTED and Chosen, one made me feel superior, while the other humbled me.

2 Likes

A 3 to an 8 is a big leap. How are you feeling now?

1 Like

The remaining “2” still feels like it takes over at times, hence my the feelings I wrote about.

Much better.
I have an event in the morning tomorrow and I’ve been assigned as the head of communication for the event, which has overwhelmed me a bit with all the stuff I was going through in my head, but I’m a lot calmer now.
Hopefully tomorrow everything goes well.

@RVconsultant On a side note; I ordered an express delivery custom 24 hours ago, and it’s not here, would you mind notifying the staff please?
It’s order #2023509

Thank you

1 Like

That was a deep post!

I’m glad.

I would wish you luck, but I don’t need to because you got skill. :+1:

What day did you place the order?

1 Like

Yesterday (Saturday), I would have liked to listen to a loop before the event, for the extra boost.

Thank you man :pray:t3:
Really appreciate it.