The Dragon's way

I guess that means more “no listening” days if one needs them

1 Like

Yes i think so or less minutes.

1 Like

That means you have to buy it agian or how does that work?

1 Like

No just download the new files from your account in the download section.

1 Like

Ah I see! Now it says “Latest version” instead of “All files”. I heard about it but had no idea that they already where updating them. Something with more anti-recon scripting if I’m correct? I should check out the news and announcement topic more haha.

Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

@Solomon
Here you will find and overview of the changes made.

and instead of 192k they are now at 320kbps.

1 Like

DAY 9

2nd cycle

STACK

Day1: Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP / GLM ZP
Rest
Day3: CWON ZP

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day with the new DR3 file and GLM320k. As expected, the new DR3 file was a lot stronger. I felt like a train was hitting me. After GLM I had to rest first. The new zp files are truly phenomenal.

The dreams of the last two days were hardly worth mentioning. They were also no longer as lively and no longer very meaningful. No more animals atm. There seems to be a small pause in dream processing.

3 Likes

If vivid dreams is a sign of recon, then it could also be that the dreams are less with the new anti recon tech? I’ll have to keep an eye out to see if others are reporting the same thing.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean with vivid dream… becoming lucid while dreaming?

1 Like

no not lucid. lively is another word for vivid.

1 Like

Oh ok, got it

1 Like

Am not sure whether dreams are a sign of recon. More like a sign of processing.

Or did you mean something different since I didn’t understand the follow-up statement:

2 Likes

Yes dreams are a sign of processing but when they turn into nightmares or incredibly vivid dreams they are a sign of recon. Here is the support article:

What Are The Most Common Symptoms of Reconciliation?

Incredibly Vivid Nightmares and Dreams: These are common side effects of running a strong subliminal (like our titles), period. That being said, when you have incredibly frightening nightmares, this could be a sign of reconciliation starting, or ending (usually the latter). These nightmares are the result of your subconscious attempting to clear the deep-seated fears related to the subliminal programming. Some people, however, have dreams so terrifying that they’ll quit the subliminal, thinking that we’ve put something nefarious into the script. This is untrue — it’s your deep fears finally being cleared.

Or did you mean something different since I didn’t understand the follow-up statement:

yes sorry for the wrong wording. it should be like this:
then it could be that there are less or not so strong dreams. Or in other words does the new anti recon tech soften the dreams.

3 Likes

That’s a good point. I have always considered nightmares as release of trauma and negative energy. Reconcilliation does the same.

3 Likes

well according to the cited support article vivid dreams are not mentioned as being a sign of recon, but as a side effect of running subs, being a side effect doesnt necesarily means its a bad thing. Incredibly frightening nightmares are mentioned as a probable symptom of recon.

2 Likes

Yes, I think the boundaries are fluid as to what is recon and what is not. However, I believe people with nightmares will benefit from the new tech. And it’s also interesting to know whether the small changes in zp have an impact on dreams or sleeping in general. I believe that the sleep quality is better with the new files. Of course, only if she was bad before.

4 Likes

IMHO recon is nothing else but a healing process at work or I would rather say getting more healing than our mind can handle with ease. It’s recon that it that point when the most critical changes happen which we can notice only after it’s passed.

2 Likes

Yes, that is an interesting point of view that I can follow well.

1 Like

It’s what usually happened to me with other form of “healing”.
“Passing through” these, is the “way out”. The more unconditional awarness one can maintain during this process the less time it takes to pass.

2 Likes

DAY 11

2nd cycle

STACK

Day1: Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP / GLM ZP
Rest
Day3: CWON ZP

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

I again had a very pleasant and exceptional experience. My appointment today with my doctor for a blood test has been worrying me since yesterday. The waiting times are often extreme and there is often a queue in front of the door. I was amazed when I went to him this morning that I was the only one. Someone else came after me and that was it. No waiting times for blood collection and the doctor was alone in his office. CWON seems to harmonize my entire environment. No matter where I’m going at the moment, no matter what I’m doing, everything works smoothly. In the right place at the right time. It can go on like this.

6 Likes