DAY 13

2nd cycle

STACK

Day1: Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP / GLM ZP
Rest
Day3: CWON ZP

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day today with AscensionChamber.
I cried shortly after hearing AsCh. I don’t know why AsCh triggers this, but what is addressed there is still my deep trauma. I had already reported in my journal that I was able to cry again for the first time in two years after AsCh. I have no idea what’s in this script, but it appeals to me on this level or it reinforces the effect of DR. My mood is correspondingly sad again today, but these feelings have to be given a place. Nobody changes the past anymore.

6 Likes

DAY 15

2nd cycle

STACK

Day1: Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP / GLM ZP
Rest
Day3: CWON ZP

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Had another VIP experience at my dentist today. When I got to my appointment I was the only one in the office. Okay, I thought to myself, since it’s a hot day here today, maybe some of them have changed their appointments. No waiting time and the whole practice crew was in a good mood. The treatment was completed after 30 minutes and everything worked smoothly. Everyone was super friendly and nice. The entire practice belonged to me, so to speak, for that time. All coincidence or the subs back at work? At least I believe that the subs play a big role here. I have my next check-up appointment with another doctor in four weeks. That’s the doctor again, where it’s always packed. Let’s see what this appointment looks like then.
Otherwise, I still feel a little sad today because my main trauma is triggered again and again by DR. DR is now bringing the whole issue more and more into my life. The ability to cry also increases. All in all, it’s good to be able to cry again. I see this as a healthy process of healing. Nevertheless, it is of course exhausting. But soon I’ll be over it.

DR objective:

• Attract better and better situations and people
7 Likes

Have you seen differences between the three stages?

Cause at least in my case I’m not seeing any between stage 1 and stage 2…

1 Like

I found DR1 to be very exhausting. DR2 was far more enjoyable. DR3 now is like a mix of 1+2. Sometimes more sometimes less strenuous. At the moment I’m going through a phase where it’s harder to deal with my feelings. Here some infos i found in my journal.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about that. Sometimes I don’t even notice anything and then dreams or thoughts suddenly come back and it pulls me in. The journey is different for everyone.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean (my english not so good)
But what I was saying that in my case Purifying (dragon fire) and Heal and Recover (dragon blood) looks the same, mood swings, lethargy etc.

Yeah, that’s for sure

1 Like

To piggyback off that also i remember a few people saying sometimes healing results are hard to follow because they arent always external , however internal work is still being done.

3 Likes

I meant that it is sometimes difficult for me to determine the differences between the individual stages. It comes and goes in waves. Maybe you will notice a difference in st3 compared to the other stages.

3 Likes

yes thats very true.

2 Likes

Your English is more than fine, brother! Especially when it’s your second language.
I’m guessing you’re either German or Dutch?

I’m looking forward when the time comes that you start with DR ST4. That was a ride like no other

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to st4. Just a few days. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Italian

1 Like

L’Italia è un paese molto bello. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love it too, one of the reason I’m still here despite collapsing economy, a “non-existent” political class, and an overwhelming amount of other issues :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nothing is perfect. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aaah that makes sense!

One thing I figured out by living in other country’s. How better the food and weather, how more screwed up the economy and politics are :joy: And vice versa as well, Shitty weather and food? Good economics. Because what is the only thing you can do that gives you joy when it rains? Right, working :joy: Scandinavia country’s have one of the best economics, social and education systems in the world. If you visit them in the winter, You’ll understand why, haha

3 Likes

Perfectly described :rofl:

1 Like

DAY 16 Rest Day

I had another meaningful dream last night. The whole thing revolved around my good nature, which was shamelessly exploited. The dream was really intense and gives me much to think about. But that’s what DR is all about. With DR you will also be confronted with your weaknesses. The task now is to draw the right conclusions from this and to act.

DR objectives:

• Become more assertive and prevent others from abusing or misusing you
  • Create strong boundaries against those who habitually and intentionally attempts to “cross the line” with you
4 Likes

Looks like Fenrir could be THE module for you. If you ever decide to make a custom ofc.

Glad to hear you’re gaining so much insights!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like