The Commandant - Thread

Yes please

prefer the woman :stuck_out_tongue:

The sub can be just renamed to “instant orgasm for females”

4 Likes

Epic idea!

@DarkPhilosopher whats the latest on this super charger stacking module ?

Well, the vibration in that voice must be quite something. I’m sure if he starts talking close to a specific part of the female body she’ll get enough “stimulation”. :slight_smile:

Then there’s the health benefits. Talking with that voice is like doing an Om-meditation all day long.

It is likely that if everything with the voice actress goes as planned it will arrive around the same time as the next Emperor, or so Saint hints. That’s all I can say.

Unless Saint likes my idea and hires the guy. In that case, I sincerely apologize for the delay. :wink:

Haven’t seen you in that thread yet by the way.

2 Likes

Which thread? If that question was for me btw

Nope, that was for blackie, haven’t seen him starting a pep-rally for Emperor V4 yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I assmue you live in the USA?

Then again, he later stated he might have assumed that there was no good in assuming.

Why do you ask?

1 Like

Super hyped for this & Emperor v4 as a combo :smiley:

2 Likes

I wonder if it’ll drop before Black Friday. Not a huge concern since superchargers aren’t as expensive as other programs but would still be nice

1 Like

Since Emperor V4 is already out, I was just wondering when Commandant will be released.

4 Likes

Commando should be released in the next few days.

2 Likes

Will Commandant be worth getting for those poor at visualization?

So is commandant going to be released this week? And how will it affect Emperor and Khan?

2 Likes

No, it won’t be released this week. Maybe early next week.

8 Likes

Oh ok, well that is still good news. So it is a super charger that does what exactly?
Will mind’s eye be released in the next month too? I was really looking forward to that one. And thank you for the Emp V4 updated i can’t wait to use it.

Would Emp v4 + QL ST1 + UA be a good stack?

2 Likes

It’s a status boosting subliminal designed to bring out and cultivate your inner leadership skills. Mind’s Eye should be out this month too. They’re my biggest priorities right now.

Yes, that’s a good stack.

7 Likes

Awesome can’t wait for both of those… I bet they will really help with everything i am working on getting going. I really need to find some motivation again to write my book which i put on hold 2 months ago :/.

2 Likes