The Commandant - Thread

@TheBoxingScientist - most probably not. Right now am focusing on wealth and learning.

2 Likes

Any update regarding commandant?

1 Like

It’s coming. Ya’ll calm down. Just released two new titles within a few days of each other. :stuck_out_tongue:
Need some time to play Death Stranding. :wink:

3 Likes

I will be the first person to buy Commandant. Btw will it be a stacking module or major program?

3 Likes

A super charger :slight_smile:

3 Likes

SC can you also include a stacking module

All of you that have never been listened to The Commandant before huh, you now have something that stands for you!

2 Likes

SaintSovereign, falling his way through Death Stranding while delivering lost subliminals. Remember, a cryptobiote a day keeps the timefall away.

Don’t think ‘dictator’ or ‘tyrant’, think ‘freedom fighter’.

1 Like

I just saw the last episode of the walking dead… And saw Negan’s performance. I must say that the way he act and moves is for me the definition of how a commander should act. He probably has his own sh*t together to have such humongous balls!

1 Like

There is a hypnotic technique called DTI (Deep Trance Identification), you can google it. So, this is a great way to assimilate models most wanted traits but leaving not ecological and harmful ones off the board. Negan is a, no doubt, a powerful example but I doubt that your subconscious mind will allow to integrate it.

Maybe Quantum Limitless can help with it.

3 Likes

Hope it drops soon, I’m new here and based on how it’s been described, I’d like to wait until it drops to buy the Emperor and begin my journey.

I stopped watching on season 3. I only the watched again on the season he was playing until the end that he was captured. I didnt watch again. This actor is fantastic and it was the only reason i started watching again

I think there are real life examples like Bradd Pitt or Robert Downey Jr or Tom Hardy or Leonardo Dicaprio that the way they carry themselves is what i think commandant should be

2 Likes

Yeah, should watch some of their interview, they are real examples of how behaving dominant is in real life. But I like movies character because they often face life or death situation where they are in physical danger.

1 Like

A subliminal based on the laws of the universe would be interesting.

This would be the Big Brother of the 42 Laws Of Power.

I think Alchemist Complete does this and much more than that already :slight_smile:

Are these laws in Alchemist? That’s interesting, they might be able to split that up into an additional program, preferable a stack module. Alchemist is kind of a really major program… Do not have time not to incorporate that into my stack.

1 Like

Paitently waiting for the commandant :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nah. We don’t know the laws of the universe, so it’s a bit hard to script something like this. However, we do include scripting for YOU to discover the laws of YOUR universe. :wink:

7 Likes

Hundreds of people care camping out outside SC with their credit cards ready. Commandant is about to shake the entier subliminal world.

1 Like

Exactly what I meant :wink:

3 Likes