The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

If I keep going the way I am now, I think I’ll need to go shopping for gym clothes pretty soon :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say I totally stopped counting reps, since it was just 5x5 so counting to 5 reps was pretty easy. BUT I noticed myself in flow much more easily so rest time between sets was not considered I would just go for it as soon as I felt recovered enough.

1 Like

lol, it’s not that I “thought” it would happen, I KNOW it’ll happen. We tested a lot of stuff that we didn’t talk about openly. Trust me, it’s a bad idea.

4 Likes

Honestly, I felt like Mohammed Ali today while training :rofl:

3 Likes

I actually feel you on this and agree with your decision.

People always want to fly, when they can barely walk properly.

I remember back when I used to train for my powerlifting competition, a friend of mine from uni back then kept begging me to train him the same way, because I gave him a standard training program from Reddit. So I told him just 1 workout and if he can’t keep up then it’s over.

And he came to me on my push day, ended up not coming to the gym for the rest of the week.

1 Like

Is it ok to run Spartan Z and Wanted Z in the same stack. If so, would you recommend they be run on the same day or different days. I’m also running Chosen.

1 Like

I haven’t reached a day where I run them both together, but the day will be here soon, and I will report on this.
But from what I can tell so far, running them in the same day would be very beneficial if your end goal is a bodybuilding/fitness model type of physique.

Why?
Because (and this is my personal theory, so don’t take this at 100%) subs can create synergetic effects together.

Like WZP with PSZP on the same day will definitely boost the chances of getting chicks compared to doing them separately.

Limitless ZP and GMX ZP would also work much better if ran on the same day.

This theory is also based on the fact that Saint has mentioned before that keeping your stacks focused (especially if you run a custom with ZP subs) lead to better and smoother results, rather than you being all over the place.

Which is why, chosen will be alone for me, and WZP and SZP will be together.

And since yesterday was Chosen + Spartan (since I bought it that time), I’m going to run only Chosen tomorrow, to give Spartan a bit more time to settle in, then run WZP and SZP together on Thursday.

2 Likes

Went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, so I rolled up my sleeves and just got stunned by how my forearms looked, so I took off my shirt and something just felt different.

I don’t know how to describe it any other way but this:
My skin looks like an armor worthy of the finest warriors of the history, covering my body with power and strength. My body reminds me of the world’s best athletes, or more like the ones from ancient books and stories.
Moreover, the skin isn’t the only thing that stood out, but the hardness of my muscles, it’s like a hard reinforced steel, with molten lava running through my veins, burning me up from inside, igniting a flame of passion towards sculpting my body in the best way possible.
My bones, they feel like they have been replaced with some hard material, like Wolverine’s admantium bones.
Everything about my body feels like it was sculpted by the gods of Olympus, and it’s getting clearer and clearer with every passing moment.
Nothing can stand between me and my goals, and if there’s ever any obstacle in my way, my sheer willpower and dedication alone will destroy it.
Nothing can break me, figuratively and literally, as not only is my mind made of steel, but my body is also indestructible.

If there was a word to describe how I feel, it would be INVICTUS, as I truly am unconquerable.

8 Likes

Yet you still have that civility and camaraderie and ability to relate well with us mere mortals in a way that creates an air of mutual respect and positivity. :smiley:

1 Like

I appreciate your kind words :heart:

1 Like

I’m not anything more than a person just like you and everyone else, we’re just on journeys of our own, finding our own ways to be the best versions of ourselves.
We are the ones who create our own desires, our own truths, and our own realities, but our true power lies in owning that which we create.

We’re all going to make it brah :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I had a very unusual kind of a dream, and it felt so realistic that I actually opened my phone just to confirm, but then got disappointed :rofl::sweat_smile:

Basically in the dream, I was messaged by @SaintSovereign about a special product and that he would like me to try it for 2 reasons:
1- because he likes how fast I adapt to scripts.
2- because I always kept requesting a supernatural subliminal.

In the message he wrote about a project that I shouldn’t reveal to anyone, and told me that “even if this was just a dream, don’t give the details to anyone when you wake up” AND THAT WAS FREAKY, which is why I’m not saying the exact sub it was.
However, I remember very vividly that the sub was only given to 2 people, one of which was me and the other was @Lion, other than that it seemed like he wanted us to document our findings and results through vlogs, by making a YouTube account and posting the vlogs for him to see and note down what’s going on. At first, I felt so honored and I’m pretty sure if anyone would have entered my room, then they would have found me smiling in my sleep :joy: but when he gave me the file and I listened to it, I ended up waking up to a call from a company called Qatar Airways (you guys probably heard of it at some point), asking me if I would like to consider a job opportunity at the company and be down for an interview.

Now I’m not saying I’m ungrateful, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.
Life really feels like it’s on easy mode, like I don’t do anything and end getting job opportunities from places like this :sweat_smile:, either way, I have thought about it and decided that I won’t accept the offer from the Olympics committee until I see what happens with Qatar Airways, if they take too long to contact me or their offer was lame, then I’ll just go and sign the contract with the Olympics, but it’s worth waiting for now.

7 Likes

Haha that was incredible! Must admit I had a dream (I think it was during the WANTED ZP Testing) where I got a message from SaintSovereign. I saw the notification and then I woke up. I reached for my phone and checked the forum messages and was disappointed that there was no message from him :grin::grin::grin:

Seems like you completed my dream, bro LOL! Now I at least know it is a supernatural product. That would be so cool to use.

Man! You are leaping from one dream to another. The latter in real life too. Even if you refuse it, it’s an excellent manifestation. Congrats man!

And thanks for sharing that dream with me in it. Kinda cool to be a part of it.

4 Likes

I told Saint once that I feel like the testers did share some collective consciousness because of ZP, and he said that it’s not, then how do we explain this :thinking:

Also from what I remember, the name of the product had G and E in the name, and the only “supernatural” that comes to mind is something to do with genetics, but then again, we already are kind of changing them with the subs we already have :joy::thinking:

3 Likes

Absolutely, man! Like I said before, there was some “Band of Brothers” shit going down there. I think many are also joining this “band” during the Public Preview.

Hmm. G and E. Genetic Engineering hmm. I think you are getting some prophetic dreams about HERO!!!

3 Likes

This all reminds me of this one thing I was researching about a few years back out curiosity called “the hive mind”, worth a read if you like those kind of things :wink:.

If this is true then @SaintSovereign and @Fire should see this as a sign and release it asap :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Invictus which Wanted ZP did you find the best? This one from the release or from the testers group? What was better about it!

btw almost done with my first week of using wanted Amazing changes (watching lucifer with the intent to learn from him)

1 Like

The question isn’t that easy to answer, like each variant in the test had its own best suit.

For example:

ZPIII was the one that made me feel like perfection, not as much gains, but manifestations were a lot, and the self confidence was really high.

QZPII gave me recon but gave me so much healing and self realizations that I actually felt like crying at one point after realizing how I was.

QZPIII made me feel like a charismatic fuckboy :rofl:, it also gave me the most gains so far, but the recon made me feel violent, which I took out in the gym (explains the high amount of gains).

QZP4 felt like it was the most balanced, but it had a bit too much alphaness to it, like my girl mentioned that I’m the most “asshole”ish on it, kinda reminded me of emperor.

The current one feels like ZPIII mixed with QZP4, with additional power in a shorter runtime.
It doesn’t have as many manifestations (still a lot), but in terms of everything else, it’s still king.

So yeah, the preview one is the best one so far and I think people should be happy with it because the balance is amazing, plus it’s very potent.

7 Likes

Amazing and I feel very motivated too hahaha!

I do notice how much slimmer my waste is, due to covid I haven’t been around much people. But can’t wait to have fun when going out again!

Edit: I have also noticed, I have less sugar cravings. I almost eat candy on a daily basis bu now 2 days have passed and I have eaten nothing!!

1 Like

Seems like your true self sees the most attractive version of yourself at a leaner state, meaning you need to lose some body fat to get there, and WZP is making you do it without you realizing till much later :wink:

I ordered healthy food today and I didn’t really think much about it until much later that my food choices are changing (I’m the type who does dirty bulking with pizza, burgers, shawarmas, etc.)

6 Likes