The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

I love that you tease us and then don’t drop the deets.

Level unlocked: Hype Master

2 Likes

6 Likes

That’s Saint, not me :rofl:

1 Like

I realized today how much of an abundance mindset I have these days, like for example, last night I was streaming a game of league for my girl, and then my mom asked me “aren’t you going to sleep early to wake up early?” And then asked me if she should wake me up (I had to wake up to take my car), I said “nah, some company will probably call me and wake me up” as a joke…

Well a company did call me and woke me up on time :rofl:

9 Likes

So I don’t think I mentioned this before, but when I get recon, it’s usually in the form a pressure in the middle of my forehead, and some dissociation from reality, which some might end up seeing it as me being hyper-focused, which kinda is true in a way, but only I realize that I’m not 100% “me”.

That’s how I feel right now.

4 Likes

Noticed today in the gym that I don’t have any fear of anything anymore.

What i mean is before Spartan ZP, I used to have this fear of not doing certain exercises (such as barbell shrugs and Arnold presses) that I used to skip or avoid due to fear of injuries.

I actually once hit my balls with barbell shrugs and it wasn’t a pleasant experience, which made me avoid them :rofl:, while as for the Arnold presses, the dumbbells once hit my glasses (before I removed them with LASIK) and broke them.

This is an amazing improvement for me as I feel like I can finally let go of certain fears (like cardio due to muscle loss) which have limited my training before.

Also noticed that I’m lifting much heavier weights to compete with myself (used to have a huge ego-lifting issue :rofl:).

Now the only reason that I’m mainly highlighting just the effects from Spartan ZP is because I’ve already been running Chosen and WZP longer to than everyone (except other testers and the staff), so those two’s effects are just part of my “normal” daily life, like I honestly don’t know what it feels like to not be a wanted man :wink:

7 Likes

I think I can understand what you say, I’ve been running ZP for a week, and before, maybe girls were looking at me, I wasn’t sure. Like I didn’t felt like they were interested in me.

After a week I can slowly see that I’m partly accepting that girls might be staring Hahaha! It’s slowly getting part of my reality!

6 Likes

says this while he updated with a tinder screenshot of a girl thirsting for him

I’m gonna say this and bet on the fact that the only real “issue” you have at the moment is just you not accepting it yet.

Like I’ve been there, sometimes it feels like it’s too unrealistic, but ma man, you’re more WANTED than you realize, you just need to sit down and just accept it :wink:

4 Likes

Btw the girls stopped reaponding, she asked me what number is that, “I was like cell phone?” and she just answered “oh shit”! I’m still confused :rofl:

And also, I notice latina girls seems more interested in blond guys. I think canadian girls are not so interested in blond guys, but a Columbian girl I already dated told me that white guys with blond hair were considered pretty in her country :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Because at first you were being somewhat distant, not letting her get your attention easily, so she wanted it more, but then you just easily gave her your number like it’s no big deal, and that probably made her feel like YOU were too easy.

A better response after she asked if you wanted to text instead would have been “are you going to impress me if I gave you my number?”, that shows that not only do you see yourself as high value (which will motivate her to chase you more), but it will also make you seem somewhat playfully mysterious.

4 Likes

Yeah you are right, men this is so complicated :rofl: I just want a hug! I should of asked her “is that your pickup line??”

Well, I’m only 1 week in sooo…! This is only the beginning!

This is great, cardio is a little bit of fun hahaha, like lifting is better, but there are benefits to doing cardio soooo!

1 Like

The only cardio I like is sex :rofl:

4 Likes

Also, in 1 week you got a girl thirsting for you, don’t you think that’s already a big result?
And that’s barely with any effort from your side, now imagine if you were on it for a month or so :wink:?

2 Likes

Yeah, I keep thinking about it, what will it do in a month? :open_mouth: Long term!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? We can get asked that question in an interview, but with ZP that question gets a whole new meaning!

I used to say that when I was running Khan and I had 3 fwb :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

the more I think about it, the less appealing that sub gets for me.

in fact, if I’m being honest, it’s the least appealing sub for me on the entire subclub catalog (along with emperor).
I just don’t get the idea of trying to be all “aLpHa-MaLe” and trying to be so macho and all :rofl:

in fact, if it comes to getting women, achieving success, being respected by people, and being The One everyone loves and wants to follow, then WZP + Chosen together in a stack beats everything.
PERIOD.

7 Likes

I don’t think khan is macho, nor become most alpha, you are just good with yourself, I’ve never felt the need to prove anything to anyone on Khan hahaha, in fact I think it’s similar to Primal Seduction, but more social, a little bit more scripted toward money… It’s like Daredevil and Primal seduction on steroid + Wealth.

Unfortunatly, since Khan is 4 stages, I can’t just tell you “try it for 21 days”. But it’s definitly a special title in my heart :smirk:

2 Likes

all the more reasons for why I don’t want to ever run it :rofl:

because when it comes to girls: I don’t chase, I go choose :wink:

4 Likes

My game on Khan was mainly making her chase :+1: Like I ignored girls so much, giving her a little bit of attention, teasing her and then… ignoring her (or turning colder). Like a rollercoaster, she then text you to do something with you, that’s how I had sex with my neighbor (not really, she handjob me) when I talked to her in the corridor hahaha

6 Likes

Well right now what you’re describing, is only one part of Khan, while on WANTED, that would be the norm.

They might be similar in that regard, but the reason for why Khan “turns me off” is because of the general idea of the archetype and personality.

3 Likes

With that out of the way,

I’m feeling like continuing Spartan at this time is causing me an issue in the gym where I’m constantly feeling like trying to do different things, like one day I want to train like a gymnast, while other days I want to go all out on cardio, and this is causing some internal conflict as to what I should really do.

Also I feel like Spartan wants me to cut, while WZP wants me to bulk.

Im not bashing the sub, it’s healing me and has been making me stronger (but that could be WZP too), in fact, I don’t feel like lifting light weights even for warm up anymore (I warmed up yesterday with my friend’s working weights).

But this feeling is very unsettling.

@Ice have you encountered any internal issues with wanting to do different routines every single day?

Maybe this is Spartan also telling me that I should train like I used to up until a few weeks ago, which was me training intuitively, as in I go to the gym and let my body decide what to do, how much to do, and when to stop.

3 Likes